Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank (12172 Views)

COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Kaiser20: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Naso WHO projected that June 2020 millions of Africans will die of Corona virus.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, he has to make effort to sell the unsellable... That's the price for sycophancy.

You can see what Osibanjo, Adesina, Liar Mohammed, and Lauretta Onochie go through daily.

It's as pathetic as it is comical!!! grin

Choiiii grin
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by slowice(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Bubu I thankio

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by handiriwamadi(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Hadeylex:

https://punchng.com/poor-nigerians-will-reach-100-million-by-2022-world-bank/
We know solutions to our problems but because of greed our leaders won't adopt the available solutions.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by BigBashiru: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
ezekins:
Nigerians should rise Against further devaluation of the naira. Each time our currency is devalued, millions of Nigerians are packed into poverty.

Nigerians and black people are lazy.... there is zero manufacturing in Nigeria due to the collective laziness of black man and negros - both leaders and followers.... all black people want is money....

Take nasco cornflakes for example - it's been the same poor quality of the years though India makes kellogs cornflakes. Nigerian rice millers can't even destone their rice properly becos they just want to take it to market fast and make money; foreign rice is properly destoned....

Naira just like Zimbabwe dollars will be forever devalued as it's an indication of the laziness of the black man....

2 Likes

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Horus(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Create jobs for the poors
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by chaloskyx: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2020
EVEN DURING JONATHAN PERIOD HALF OF NIGERIAS POPULATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN POOR. BUT THIS NEW RELEASE IS JUST POLITICALLY INSTIGATED TO CAUSE MORE HARM TO NIGERIAS POLITICAL RECORD ITS ASLO MEANT TO FACILITATE FUTHER AID AND BORROWING FROM NIGERIA PLUNGING THE NATION INTO FURTHER DEBT IN ORDER TO CONTROL THE COUNTRY AND ITS POLICIES
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Mayeldah(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
The more Buhari promises to lift 100m people out of poverty, the more the number of people falling into poverty increases.

By the time the terrorist and lifeless Buhari is done, 97% of Nigerians might be in the poverty circle. I know I won't be among them.

APC=Terrorism=Poverty Capital=Bandits=Kidnapping=Umprecedented Lies and propaganda=Boko Haram.

please where is the bus stop to Ghana, i want out of this country.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Exmilitant(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Antichrist spotted
Pro-christ spotted.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Exmilitant(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2020
AustineCJ:
You are just stupid if you think church is your problem. For the past 5years your useless dead president has been announcing lifting 100m Nigerians out of poverty but the stupid man and his dead policies keep dragging the country back n you r here blaming churches ... churches have built hospital’s, roads, donates, run orphanage homes, set good standard schools across this country, if only your govt can do half of what the churches do ...
for one who is a christian advocate, calling me stupid and insulting the president as well is out of line, considering your principles embedded in the bible. Don't you think?
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by themaestro08(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Esseite:
Going by the analysis, your projections maybe wrong. death rate would definitely increase while the birth rate has continued to reduce due to exposure and the biting economy..

By 2022, Nigeria's population would be on a decline thereby gradually fitting into the available infrastructure.

Says an armchair analyst.... angry. Statistically speaking, our current population estimated by various sources including wordometer, world poverty clock and so on is 205 million and is forecasted to reached 407 million by 2050.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by AustineCJ: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
for one who is a christian advocate, calling me stupid and insulting the president as well is out of line, considering your principles embedded in the bible. Don't you think?
lols arrant nonsense..... a time came in the Bible that Jesus ve to cane, a time came he called the Pharisees out . This the reason you guys think Christians r calm, you say lots of trash and expect them not to react or rebuke you because they want to sound more Christian, you met the wrong type mr. Most of the things we Christians tolerate try it with the Muslims n most of you would ve been beheaded by now ...: my friend you are stupid if you think you can mock God or it’s church. Get the hell out

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Drone95(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
LawLab247:
No one reading this will be in that number insha Allah!
amen brother

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Drone95(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
No offense meant

95 million will be Northerners .... those guys are so freeking dumb and destructive .

How can you see a cobbler with 5 wives and 43kids and expect him to be rich for crying out loud?

I stay in the North... you will see a bike man with 4 wives another 43kids

40out of his 43kids are violent and ready to destroy what others have labored to build, just because he/she is from another tribe/religion

If you have a conversation with many of them their only annoyance with ATIKU is that ATIKU is sticking rich... they will ask you why is the school fees in his school so expensive?

Those guys see success as Haram... the few successful ones are politicians they don’t have any Idea on how to invest or save for the future... once a politician from the north retires or loose elections next thing you will see him selling off his property because he is already broke as hell

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Even the ones begging for alms have like 3 wives nd 8 children

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by chaloskyx: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2020
BELIEVE ME WE ARNT LAZY IF THE TECHNOLOGY WAS AVALIABLE TO HANDLE THESE TASKS ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN ENGAGED ALSO THE INABILITY FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SET UP A CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR TO OPERATE HAS LED TO COMPANIES AND INVESTORS SHYING AWAY FROM THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR AS BASIC NECESSITIES SUCH AS THE LACK OF ELECTRICITY WATER E.TC WOULD EAT INTO THE OPERATING COST OF ANY COMPANY MAKING THE PROFIT MARGINS OF ANY COMPANY LESS FAVORABLE
BigBashiru:

Nigerians and black people are lazy.... there is zero manufacturing in Nigeria due to the collective laziness of black man and negros - both leaders and followers.... all black people want is money....

Take nasco cornflakes for example - it's been the same poor quality of the years though India makes kellogs cornflakes. Nigerian rice millers can't even destone their rice properly becos they just want to take it to market fast and make money; foreign rice is properly destoned....

Naira just like Zimbabwe dollars will be forever devalued as it's an indication of the laziness of the black man....
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by SocialJustice: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2020
BigBashiru:

Black people are third worlders who can't manage anything by themselves without foreign help.
Very sad and we have no shame. We refuse to prevent dullards and political jobbers from assessing sensitive offices.

As crazy as America is, they make sure only their best become president. Trump came with lies and was shown the way out after 1 tenure, this is the first time in my life that an American president hasn't completed his 2 tenures.

If it was Nigeria or Africa, he will get another tenure and make a fool of himself for another 4 years.

I feel very sad being in this country and continent and it is my hope that my kids and grandkids are completely removed from being Africans.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2020
FG will soon say it is fake news
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by BigBashiru: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Very sad and we have no shame. We refuse to prevent dullards and political jobbers from assessing sensitive offices.

As crazy as America is, they make sure only their best become president. Trump came with lies and was shown the way out after 1 tenure, this is the first time in my life that an American president hasn't completed his 2 tenures.

If it was Nigeria or Africa, he will get another tenure and make a fool of himself for another 4 years.

I feel very sad being in this country and continent and it is my hope that my kids and grandkids are completely removed from being Africans.

The followers are just as bad as their leaders if not worse.... blaming "leaders" is just an easy way out
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by SocialJustice: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2020
BigBashiru:

The followers are just as bad as their leaders if not worse.... blaming "leaders" is just an easy way out
We have perfected the art of making excuses instead of taking responsibility and trying to improve.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2020
donbachi:
imaginary nigeria

80 percent of the population
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
No offense meant

95 million will be Northerners .... those guys are so freeking dumb and destructive .

How can you see a cobbler with 5 wives and 43kids and expect him to be rich for crying out loud?

I stay in the North... you will see a bike man with 4 wives another 43kids

40out of his 43kids are violent and ready to destroy what others have labored to build, just because he/she is from another tribe/religion

If you have a conversation with many of them their only annoyance with ATIKU is that ATIKU is sticking rich... they will ask you why is the school fees in his school so expensive?

Those guys see success as Haram... the few successful ones are politicians they don’t have any Idea on how to invest or save for the future... once a politician from the north retires or loose elections next thing you will see him selling off his property because he is already broke as hell

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you absolutely correct,I know a former governor in the north that came to abj to ask for 5m....

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Odunolumide(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
UNCL3:

There is also the middle class, then the rich
So let's say the middle class is 65M the remaining 35M are the rich ones.

I was just joking actually but good breakdown.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
The same world bank that contributed to it.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Exmilitant(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
AustineCJ:
lols arrant nonsense..... a time came in the Bible that Jesus ve to cane, a time came he called the Pharisees out . This the reason you guys think Christians r calm, you say lots of trash and expect them not to react or rebuke you because they want to sound more Christian, you met the wrong type mr. Most of the things we Christians tolerate try it with the Muslims n most of you would ve been beheaded by now ...: my friend you are stupid if you think you can mock God or it’s church. Get the hell out
Since christianity couldn't refine you, your prostitute of a mother should have inculcated respect in you but she was busy fuc.king every man around. A shame! see what you've become! stop mentioning me please you are uncouth. Your weak and failed father is to blame.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Akorkor(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
And world bank is still approving loan for Nigeria despite the fact that they known it’s not being used for average Nigerian? World bank? Your management team will be alright at the end. I don’t know why they keep loaning Nigeria money
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by BigBashiru: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
chaloskyx:
BELIEVE ME WE ARNT LAZY IF THE TECHNOLOGY WAS AVALIABLE TO HANDLE THESE TASKS ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN ENGAGED ALSO THE INABILITY FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SET UP A CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR TO OPERATE HAS LED TO COMPANIES AND INVESTORS SHYING AWAY FROM THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR AS BASIC NECESSITIES SUCH AS THE LACK OF ELECTRICITY WATER E.TC WOULD EAT INTO THE OPERATING COST OF ANY COMPANY MAKING THE PROFIT MARGINS OF ANY COMPANY LESS FAVORABLE

so you are waiting for chinese, white and indians to hand you over the technology they have worked hard to develop while your lecturers instead of researching are engaging in sex for marks and nigerian students instead of studying are engaging in cults?

Nasco is manufacturing but they are manufacturing crap.

If a business is in the industrial sector, the main issue it will face isnt electricity its a lack of dedicated workers which is why many nigerian businesses hire indians - electricity is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Cousin9999: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
uuzba:

Ehen !?
And their $1 can still buy N500
When will our N1 have value in this world?

You're a child.

1 Like

Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by Cousin9999: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Did you read the report or you just commented?

I can pull a report out of my a** that paints whatever picture you want. It doesn't make it true.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by ULOPVQ: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cousin9999:

I can pull a report out of my a** that paints whatever picture you want. It doesn't make it true.

The declining economy, the high birth rate and the insecurity ravaging the country(which could lead to famine) are all glaring factors that can contribute to high poverty rate.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by ULOPVQ: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cousin9999:

The declining economy, the high birth rate and the insecurity ravaging the country(which could lead to famine) are all factors that can contribute to high poverty rate.
Re: Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank by viceddy95(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
80 percent of those are in churches paying tithes, sowing seeds and casting and binding satan.
Ogbeni, if you don't have anything meaningful to say or write, quiet your mouth and pass,,nothing church here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network / Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.