Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone (169 Views)

Start Plain And Pattern Business With 18k / Start This Business With As Low As ONE THOUSAND NAIRA. / Visit These 10 Websites For Free Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone by Ffbt(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Do you want to learn how to create one page websites to sell your products and services online using your smartphone....?

You don't even need a laptop, all you need is your smartphone.

You'll be able to create a sales page to sell your products & services online ..
All you need is a smartphone...
You don't even need to have a laptop.
No software required and it is easy to understand....
You can easily connect your bank account to receive payment for your products and services even if you are not online....

I'll show you the tool to use in the E-book ...

I'm presently giving out the E-book at a Promo Price of #1000 (One thousand naira) instead of the normal #1500 price.

Interested in the #1000 Promo ...?

It's all about creativity and constant practice...
The E-book is less than 32 pages and straight to the point...

Send me a message now via whatsapp - 08135666117 or click the link below to also send me a message via whatsapp. .
Re: How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone by Ffbt(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Do you want to learn how to create one page websites to sell your products and services online using your smartphone....?

You don't even need a laptop, all you need is your smartphone.

You'll be able to create a sales page to sell your products & services online ..
All you need is a smartphone...
You don't even need to have a laptop.
No software required and it is easy to understand....
You can easily connect your bank account to receive payment for your products and services even if you are not online....

I'm presently giving out the E-book at a Promo Price of #1000 (One thousand naira) instead of the normal #1500 price.

Interested in the #1000 Promo ...?

It's all about creativity and constant practice.......
...The E-book is less than 32 pages and straight to the point...

Send me a message now via whatsapp - 08135666117 or click the link below to also send me a message via whatsapp. .
Re: How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone by Ffbt(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2020

Apart from posting your offers on social media, you need to scale up by putting your sales content where people can easily go through it via the link and decide to buy...
I am presently giving this Christmas Promo to online entrepreneurs who will like to learn how to create simple one page websites to sell their products and services online even if they don't have an existing website....

No software is required...

Anyone can set this one page websites using their smartphone in few minutes....

I'm presently giving out the E-book at a Promo Price of #500 (Five Hundred Naira) instead of the normal #1500 price.

It's all about creativity and constant practice...
The E-book is less than 32 pages and straight to the point...
No long stories...

Interested in the #500 Christmas Promo plus other bonuses...?

Offer ends today Monday December 21,2020 by 8:00 PM...

Send me a message via whatsapp -08135666117 for payment details and after payment the e-book/workbook & other bonuses will be sent to you immediately.
Re: How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business With Your Phone by Ffbt(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2021
You can still send me a message on whatsapp for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Logos, Flyers, Banners And Other Graphic Prints / Full Time Cook Needed (preferably Male) / Recharge Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.