Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi (2234 Views)

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by sholarr12: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2020
It was one of the El Clasico matches and Messi was through on goal after getting a pass from Pique whom Messi himself had chested a pass to.

Through on goal and shooting, Messi had C. Ronaldo under his spell, making C. Ronaldo kneel before Messi in a way of worship.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Fh39HoVNQ

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Nbotee(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Cr7 fanboys won't see dis one na.. They are only interested in and masturbating over a photoshopped image.. Messi has set standards so high dat he is used as a yardstick

2 Likes

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Theboy21: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Bro, is that how painful it is? That you have to create a thread just because of what CR7 sister posted just to comfort yourself cheesy cheesy

Well This doesn't stop CR7 from becoming the greatest of all time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by willzy0909: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2020
This is it. The real kneeling

1 Like

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Princegold56(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Hahaha..i swear to God...E get one guy wey set that kind standard for our department...omor i had to study extra hours js to come closer...
Real truth

1 Like

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Soulsymbol99: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Theboy21:
Bro, is that how painful it is? That you have to create a thread just because of what CR7 sister posted just to comfort yourself cheesy cheesy

Well This doesn't stop CR7 from becoming the greatest of all time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind the guy cheesy I get am b4 for messi no be property grin

1 Like

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Make I epp you with a better one my guy

3 Likes

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by paulolee(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
no comparison....one is ahead n d oda is playing catchup..
u can never see messi siblings or relative post anything abt cr7 bt dey all know dt it changes nothin in making messi the real G.O.A.T..

1 Like

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
This is the WORLD'S MOST HUMILIATING PICTURE.
This picture will be enlarged and hung on my wall.
He maketh them to lie in Green Pastures..
This PICTURE will go down History as the MOST EXPENSIVE PICTURE.
Whenever I remember this match, I remember a student being flogged and begging for MESSI.

1 Like

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Memberclub(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Only legends remember this match grin
Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by abebi77572: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2020
This is it. The real kneeling
Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2020
If you post this on IG or Twitter and tag Ronaldo grin na so im family members go jump on top your head. One thing I don't understand in football is why you compare God to his creation makes no sense at all. Teams should be compared against each other not players, football is a team sport not an individual sport. At the end of the day Messi is the best the footballing world has ever seen.If you hate Messi then you hate football.

3 Likes

Re: The Day C. Ronaldo Knelt For Messi by sholarr12: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dominique
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The World Richest Footballers / Guys Do You Believe This Ugandan International Is 21 Years Old / Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.