Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency (1342 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest And Peter Okoye With Victor Osimhen After Ac Milan Game / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash / Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Made4naijaoeo: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2020
Cubana Chiefpriest and flavour visit His Excellency in Owerri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhz6punJ67A

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoPrrxAhZh/?igshid=ffr0fsl8tsz7
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Bornsinner7: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Men them
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Made4naijaoeo: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Frales6(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2020
senior men. God I need money ooo Connect me ooo
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
What is this storming that they are always storming?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Beckysexy(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
I'll like to meet Cubana Chief Priest one day. I heard he's a nice guy.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Made4naijaoeo: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by Taiwoa990: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Naso
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Flavour Storms Owerri Last Night To Visit His Excellency by JaneYave(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
I'll like to meet Cubana Chief Priest one day. I heard he's a nice guy.
�����

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Money! Yul Edochie Name Zubby Michael The Richest Actor In Nigeria / Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. / Fans Ask As Anita Joseph’s Husband Dances Sluggishly With Actress At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.