Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign (6749 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Consumers Applaud Three Crowns For Its “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign / Three Crowns ‘Jara’ Campaign Elevates Care For Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2020
RedScorpion:
Mums always give their hearts out

Dads would give their pockets and wallets out.
Yes! To maxwell and MBA FOREX
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by josephevergreen(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I'm sure millions of moms out there deserve to be a winner, cos the love our mom showers us cannot be over emphasized.

You know what got me, my mom prayers in the wee hours of the day, cos I know she does that shit regularly whenever I'm stuck with her at home.

As s real niggar, when I'm hustling with my Browsec VPN and Fake GPS on in the wee hours of the day on Skout/Meet me, I hear her prayers from the sitting room about protection for me and my siblings and for blessings as well.

There and then lying on my bed, I know I'm covered. God bless all our good moms out there.

Wahala for whose mom no cover them.

So thats why I keep hustling on a friday morning, so one day ama caught my momma a nice crib and an upgrade on her car soonest, cos she been through a lot of me especually, cos I've been a stubborn kid in my Unilorin days.

She probably wont be cool with how I earn money these days, but I try to clean my money as much as possible via offline mining of BTC.

I said what I said

no forget me when u hit it big Bros.. because it gonna be very huge....wahala for who no be your frnd then��
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by RedScorpion(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Yes! To maxwell and MBA FOREX

Very funny

Even Three crowns milk dey shack this ogogoro boy

God forbid...... who do you this thing ?

You nor see Ogofi drink, now na three crowns milk dey shack your head.

For Where you see three crowns milk Thief because I know you are Jobless and can’t buy one.
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by JaneYave(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thoughtful of three crown milk
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedScorpion:

Very funny

Even Three crowns milk dey shack this ogogoro boy

God forbid...... who do you this thing ?

You nor see Ogofi drink, now na three crowns milk dey shack your head.

For Where you see three crowns milk Thief because I know you are Jobless and can’t buy one.
Na so.
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ahnie: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

My niggarr, you is tripping.
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by ahnie: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

AFvckingAlpha:

Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by oladipupo38880: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
:
Re: Christmas: Three Crowns Excites Mums With “Give Your Heart Out” Campaign by Gift96: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
The quality and thickness of the milk has reduced over the years. It used to be a. Very good brand

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Black Palm Kernel Oil / Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? / Madagascar Pure Vanillaextract And Vanilla Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.