Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State (21754 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Berger Paints To Launch N2 Billion Automated Water-based Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
tsagir:
GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE OR ASK YOU PASTOR
I am with my bible and it does not prohibit drinking. And my Pastor is has told me that drinking is not forbidden. So what is your point exactly?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by leksite120(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
oga wait nah.. your blood tok hot.. I live in the west even though I'm not yoruba.. you cant even compare sundays to Fridays.. the difference is obvious.. just relax and wait for census pls.. I'm 100% sure.. the scam of muslim majority is Nigeria is over... even the CIA talked about this
u funny, Where are u staying in the west first.

Oyo, Osun, Ogun(slightly) and Lagos(indigenous) have more Muslims, and if its the whole Yoruba land, Kwara is included.

Ion av time, I'm not in for argument , it's an obvious fact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by steeltrust: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Proverbs 20:1

Galatians 5:21

1 Corinthians 6:10

Matthew 5:30
(PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.. Before you start quoting 1 Timothy 5:23.. cheesy .. If we can sacrifice parts of our body for Paradise, what the Hell is alcohol that can't be sacrificed? tongue
u re jst a fool am not religious fanatic like but all you state here shows u ve left you intellectual brain with your imam to poo on. Read d selected verse and see for your self. The verses does not prohabited drinking alcohol, it only tell you drink and don't be drunk because too much of every tin is bad. Ode
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by SocialJustice: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Flytime:
they left because the youths there purseud them away claiming land
Most if not all relocated to Lagos

The chances of them relocating back is low because they have Invested a lot in Lagos and they can't risk security if they relocate back
Very correct. Niger Delta will have to learn the hard way.

I don't understand northerners,they don't want alcohol in their region but they are here inaugurating a brewery in sw
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Hoodyrich(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Well, if they are good Christians, they'll have no problem because the Bible also forbids it.
Mind you my good Lord also turned water into wine at the wedding at cannal.What do you have to say about that?You see we don't have to drag religion into every single thing.

Learn to view cases from broader perspective.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by godswilld10(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
tonyashburton:

NEVER HAPPENING.
Soon
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Habayomie(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
BrandSpurNG:
More Pictures...
"The factory’s capacity
This PET line has the capacity to produce 24,000 bottles of drinks per hour. It is designed with the latest technology and is fully automated to meet world-class safety and quality requirements."
lolz...only 24000 bottles per hour na im dem dey hype....while I've been fucking 46000 bottles per hour(fully automated too) since 2018.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by paltielx: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Well, if they are good Christians, they'll have no problem because the Bible also forbids it.
Please note, the bible doesn't forbid it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timeline Of Dangote Refinery Operations / CBN Approves Unity Bank, Providus Bank Merger / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.