Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State (21510 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Berger Paints To Launch N2 Billion Automated Water-based Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by avril9(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Proverbs 20:1

Galatians 5:21

1 Corinthians 6:10

Matthew 5:30
(PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.. Before you start quoting 1 Timothy 5:23.. cheesy
hmmmm na wa o.... the Bible doesn't condemn drinking but the state of drunkenness, letting it control you to harm yourself or another,or to commit sin.Everything done in excess should be checked,we should know how and when to call it quit. We are still on the matter from the same Bible were they drank wine,some researchers say it's non-alcoholic while others believe it's alcoholic.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Gabriel004: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kriss216:

Very soon we’ll have Sharia Law in SW. SW is now 65% Muslim. All thanks to APC.
You are not ok

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by tonyashburton: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Ogun state is industrialising at a mad pace. Lagos is already choked up and this is the sensible trajectory to follow.

But when will PanOcean, Shell, NNPC, SPDC, Seplat, Mobil, Chevron and so on relocate to the Niger Delta?
NEVER HAPPENING.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Gift96: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Weldone Mr dapo ABIODUN
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
totit:

Loool!!!

It's actually none alcoholic plant anyway. grin
Tell that to Hisbah
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by SocialJustice: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
tonyashburton:

NEVER HAPPENING.
It's not for you to decide so relax.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Minjim: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hisbah calculating how much Northern States will rake in from taxes on beers produced here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Ogun state is industrialising at a mad pace. Lagos is already choked up and this is the sensible trajectory to follow.

But when will PanOcean, Shell, NNPC, SPDC, Seplat, Mobil, Chevron and so on relocate to the Niger Delta?

u want the creek boys to start bombing , kidnapping the workers or demanding for money? Shouting our OYEL......

no sensible investors would want to invest in such states. The south south need to work on that.....maybe ,those companies will move there......

Investors would rather prefer to invest in lagos, ogun( due to the proximity to lagos)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bragalane:

How do we no this is not a scam ?
I can testify that is a fraud though n am 900% sure about it.

Wicked man.. If I give you proof now, will you help?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by GidiCars: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
If YORUBAs were not part of nigeria, other regions in the country won't be better off than Sudan especially those northerners, they'll be worse than Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Sleekfingers: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
avril9:
hmmmm na wa o.... the Bible doesn't condemn drinking but the state of drunkenness, letting it control you to harm yourself or another,or to commit sin.Everything done in excess should be checked,we should know how and when to call it quit. We are still on the matter from the same Bible were they drank wine,some researchers say it's non-alcoholic while others believe it's alcoholic.

there is nothing like non- alcoholic wine.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by totit: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Tell that to Hisbah

Dude! I was just pointing out that the plant is meant for nonalcoholic drinks and bottles nothing concern with hisba or hushpuppy. Imao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by sunbreaker: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Yoruba musl.im Hisbah, Ogun branch, would still come and destroy everything.
their generation will rot in jail,destroying another person investment
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Bragalane: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
slowpoison1:

Wicked man.. If I give you proof now, will you help?

Yes show me the prove I will decide on hello but I no you not fit get any. No be today I sabi scammers for NL and your are simple.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by hatakekakashi: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
GidiCars:
If YORUBAs were not part of nigeria, other regions in the country won't be better off than Sudan especially those northerners, they'll be worse than Afghanistan.
When did yorubas start this one. I've always known us not to blow our trumpet or brag. This is not the way to go, it attracts hatred

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Taye4j: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let them continue to shout and fight over oyel while the SW is industrializing.

When you remove Lagos and Ogun from the purse of Nigerian government, there is nothing left. Yorubas and SW at large are blessed beyond imagination. By the time Dangote refinery begins full operation in Lagos, the revenue of the state will increase astronomically.

Our oyel, continue ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
totit:

Dude! I was just pointing out that the plant is meant for nonalcoholic drinks and bottles nothing concern with hisba or hushpuppy. Imao grin
I did not see that one in the post. And nowhere was it mentioned that this is a non-alcoholic plant.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by totit: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
I did not see that one in the post. And nowhere was it mentioned that this is a non-alcoholic plant.

Obviously, you didn't read the article, below it is ;

Nigeria Breweries Plc has invested 5.1 billion Naira in a new automated PET line for packaging non-alcoholic drinks at its Ijebu Ode brewery, Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
totit:

Obviously, you didn't read the article, below it is ;

[/s] Hisbah are your brothers sha. Tell that to them...they do not understand that one.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by GidiCars: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
hatakekakashi:

When did yorubas start this one. I've always known us not to blow our trumpet or brag. This is not the way to go, it attracts hatred

Other regions subtly hate us already, and what I said is nothing but the truth. This is evident in the way people from other regions troop into the SW, especially ibos, while shouting we southerners. There's no such thing as we southerners, it's ODUA, igbos and niger delta.

https://genus.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s41118-020-00073-8

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by totit: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Hisbah are your brothers sha. Tell that to them...they do not understand that one.

grin grin grin

You have issues with pride and accepting correction.

Imao! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
totit:

grin grin grin

You have issues with pride and accepting correction.

Imao! grin
I have issues accepting rubbish from Hisbah agents
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by GidiCars: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Taye4j:
Let them continue to shout and fight over oyel while the SW is industrializing.

When you remove Lagos and Ogun from the purse of Nigerian government, there is nothing left. Yorubas and SW at large are blessed beyond imagination. By the time Dangote refinery begins full operation in Lagos, the revenue of the state will increase astronomically.

Our oyel, continue ooo.

There's oil in Lagos (OML 113) and Ondo. One of the reasons Lagos's oil is not made public is cause there are people quietly chopping the money.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by totit: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
I have issues accepting rubbish from Hisbah agents

Ok. I hate them too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by avril9(f): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sleekfingers:

there is nothing like non- alcoholic wine.........
.... Lol.... Can't believe this.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Hisbah where are you o? Come and destroy the supply. Nonsense people
Lol,the pet line is for non-acholic drinks bros.
why una dey drag sharia into this?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Jashub: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Lol,the pet line is for non-acholic drinks bros.
why una dey drag sharia into this?
If you were in Kano when Hisbah went about destroying things they tagged as liquor, you will not be saying this
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by ehinmowo: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

When an expat can ride bike in the city like Lagos without been kidnapped.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
avril9:
.... Lol.... Can't believe this.

u better believe.....i repeat there is nothing like non alcoholic......
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by leisuretym: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
Hisbah where are you o? Come and destroy the supply. Nonsense people
Hisbah is benefitting from tax collected from that brewery , even Bubu sef..
Restructuring is the best way to go in this nation
Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by Otiwaikuku: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
BrandSpurNG:
More Pictures...
Nice one.The state govt should try to improve the road network of the industrial areas of the state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State by juniorstar(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
those staff go dey Pam bottles go house! their water go be maltina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Brad E-commerce, Is It Legit Or Scam? / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.