Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God (206 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God by Mineisgrace(f): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
I can only turn to you. My heart is heavy. I am in need and only you knows my silent prayers. Don't ignore me.
Wherelse can I turn
Re: God by orisa37: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
I can only turn to you. My heart is heavy. I am in need and only you knows my silent prayers. Don't ignore me.
Wherelse can I turn.

May God bless you and keep you. May God grant you Peace and Grace IJN AMEN !!!
Re: God by xproducer: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." - Psalm 62:8

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Hebrews 11:6
Re: God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2020
xproducer:
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." - Psalm 62:8

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Hebrews 11:6

Yes, but the prayer of a sinner is an Abomination!

Clear the sin, do not add to it but Do Only the Right and Good, (God's Right and Good Not Your Own)

While doing all these, then Wait on The Lord, though these are the days of Trouble-lations!

1 Like

Re: God by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Wherelse can I turn
Obedience is what He commands through Jesus Christ and nothing less He will accept from anyone who truly desires to be His.

(1) (Reply)

Miracles Are Real! / Why Believers Need To Be Rescued Now? / BREAKING: Over 200 ECWA Church Mission Supporters Killed By COVID-19 - Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.