Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Miracles Are Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Are Real! (205 Views)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Biblical Miracles Are Fraud. / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Are Real! by Wiljemz777(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

I have read countless of comments on this platform on how so many people here downplayed the importance of miracles.

Sometimes, I will just shake my head because I know that many of such folks haven’t experienced anything close to miracles in their lives.

And if you haven’t experienced miracles in your life it would be hard for you to believe that miracles are real or that they do happen if you genuinely open to it.

Jesus Christ has given us power to do greater exploits in His name. It’s left to us genuinely embrace this unparalleled grace. John 14:13 reads; “If you ask anything in my My name , I will do it.”

Here comes one of the miracles God has done in my life.

About two years ago, I traveled to a region that don’t speak my language to work. Nobody knows me there at all. Before I left my place I was having little money on me which I used to arrange little stuffs for my wife because I thought to myself she’s a woman and she needed it most.

Though, I have nothing left on me to survive on but I have God who never fail . Plus I prayed that He should make a way for me before I arrived the city and I believed that He wasn’t going to put me to shame when I get there.

Though , I knew I wasn’t going to get salary immediately I started working yet my faith didn’t shake a bit .

I started the work and I would resume 6am and close around 6pm everyday with no hope meeting food at home.

My colleagues started behaving somehow and talking to me the way they liked when they observed I was having no money on me but I didn’t allow that to bother me because my hope wasn’t in them in the first place.

Every time I came back from work I would take my bath and sneaked out of our accommodation . I would be going round the streets singing praise and worship songs to Almighty God till around 9pm.

I continued doing this everyday but on the sixth day, I was praising the Lord in the streets as usual when a man i have never seen in my life approached me from behind and said ; “ how are you brother ?”
I looked back and I responded politely “I am good bro” even though I didn’t know him from Adam.

He said to me “I love the song you’re singing.” I asked him if he knew the meaning because I was singing in my mother tongue . Then I asked him if he understand my language but he said “no”
I became confused because I asked myself a rhetorical question that “ how can you like the song you don’t know the meaning?”

After we exchanged pleasantries, again he said ; “ can you be my friend ?” On my mind, I was like just like that . Nevertheless, I nodded in affirmative to.

He pointed to his accommodation which was a stone throw from where we were standing. I decided to follow him there because it wasn’t far from mine.

We both walk to his accommodation and he said to the security man at the gate “this is my friend “ and he allowed both of us to enter.

We got to his room and he introduced me to his colleagues he shared room with . They both embraced me .

Few minutes later he opened his refrigerator and brought out fresh milk like the size of 5alive and handed it over to me to take home. I was like what’s happening. Not that I haven’t seen milk before but it came at a time I really needed it.

And when i was about to leave, he asked me how I was coping since I said I was new in the area. I replied him that God has been wonderful because I didn’t want to disclose everything about my life to a stranger just like that . But he seemed he had a prior knowledge of what I was going through .

He said; “friend , you know what... can you come over here everyday so that we can eat together?” Inside me I know I cannot decline the offer but at the same time I was very careful. But I gave him condition that he too must pay me visit even though I have nothing to offer him in return. He accepted my offer too.

The following day I was in his place and from there he took me to a restaurant where we both ate to our satisfaction. After that he gave some money and told me to that this where we would be eating every night.

The way he was treating like a special person you’ll think we have known each other for years . But I wasn’t surprised because I knew it was my Father in heaven working.

Our friend continued and grew stronger each passing day . He knew I have little on me to reciprocate his good gestures towards me yet I could see the unwavering love he has for me and I knew there was God’s handwriting behind the sudden favour.

One like that, he even took me to his customer where he used buy foodstuffs and told the man that I am his brother and that I can come at anytime to but foodstuffs. He let the man knew that whatever I buy and no matter the amount he was going to pay for it. The only thing it would cost me was just walked there and tell the man that my friend was going to pay for everything and he would put a call across and the deal is done .

I did this several times and he would go there to honor his words by paying for whatever I bought. Sometimes self the expenses would be going to around #10k plus and he wouldn’t complain.

After a month when I have gotten my salary and I can buy little things I need I told him that he should relax and let me get foodstuffs myself , he didn’t accept that from me. Instead, he said I should send more money to my wife for upkeeps.

He said he would only stop doing that after three months by which I would have gained my footings. But after three months didn’t stop . Though it reduced a bit but I was still thankful.

I was like God you’re truly wonderful! He even gave me his best phone to use for like four months when he discovered that my phone was bad. He never feared wether I could run away with the phone or not. He just trusted me like he knew me for year.

This man didn’t even understand or speak my language yet he was happy doing those things.

There was even a time when his people were using their language to abuse for looking after a stranger than he did to them but he rebuked them immediately.

To cut the story short, we were together for like two year and I couldn’t count what he bought for me because they were innumerable.

When I left the place he nearly burst into tear and I felt the same but we managed to control our emotions.

We lost contact few months I left the city . We only relied heavily on WhatsApp for communication then. Suddenly messages stopped going through and his lines weren’t reachable since. I have tried all I could to get in touch but all efforts were futile.

I hope someday we meet again and I pray that God should bless me so that I can spoil him.

In summary, I believed that this is not a coincidence as some people would assume but a pure divine encounter that can only be made possible by our able God who sits on the throne doing what pleases Him. Plus , this is one of the divine encounters I have witnessed.

I understand that some people have been made to believe that miracles can only happen when they’re faked. God who created heaven and earth can’t find it difficult to perform wonders in your life.

So, if you don’t believe that miracles exist, I as a person do believe.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Real! by MightySparrow: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
The skeptics are either unbelievers whose gods are on holidays. My own God says, I change not.......' Hallelujah! I am with you my brother.
Re: Miracles Are Real! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hallelujah! Reminds me of when I was transfered to Suleja by the company I was working for. I didn't know anybody in Suleja. I put an offering in the church and prayed to God to give me a good and affordable accommodation. My prayer was answered in a very remarkable and miraculous way.
Re: Miracles Are Real! by LikeAking: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2020
scam.
Re: Miracles Are Real! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiljemz777:
Hello everyone!

I have read countless of comments on this platform on how so many people here downplayed the importance of miracles.

Sometimes, I will just shake my head because I know that many of such folks haven’t experienced anything close to miracles in their lives.

And if you haven’t experienced miracles in your life it would be hard for you to believe that miracles are real or that they do happen if you genuinely open to it.

Jesus Christ has given us power to do greater exploits in His name. It’s left to us genuinely embrace this unparalleled grace. John 14:13 reads; “If you ask anything in my My name , I will do it.”

Here comes one of the miracles God has done in my life.

About two years ago, I traveled to a region that don’t speak my language to work. Nobody knows me there at all. Before I left my place I was having little money on me which I used to arrange little stuffs for my wife because I thought to myself she’s a woman and she needed it most.

Though, I have nothing left on me to survive on but I have God who never fail . Plus I prayed that He should make a way for me before I arrived the city and I believed that He wasn’t going to put me to shame when I get there.

Though , I knew I wasn’t going to get salary immediately I started working yet my faith didn’t shake a bit .

I started the work and I would resume 6am and close around 6pm everyday with no hope meeting food at home.

My colleagues started behaving somehow and talking to me the way they liked when they observed I was having no money on me but I didn’t allow that to bother me because my hope wasn’t in them in the first place.

Every time I came back from work I would take my bath and sneaked out of our accommodation . I would be going round the streets singing praise and worship songs to Almighty God till around 9pm.

I continued doing this everyday but on the sixth day, I was praising the Lord in the streets as usual when a man i have never seen in my life approached me from behind and said ; “ how are you brother ?”
I looked back and I responded politely “I am good bro” even though I didn’t know him from Adam.

He said to me “I love the song you’re singing.” I asked him if he knew the meaning because I was singing in my mother tongue . Then I asked him if he understand my language but he said “no”
I became confused because I asked myself a rhetorical question that “ how can you like the song you don’t know the meaning?”

After we exchanged pleasantries, again he said ; “ can you be my friend ?” On my mind, I was like just like that . Nevertheless, I nodded in affirmative to.

He pointed to his accommodation which was a stone throw from where we were standing. I decided to follow him there because it wasn’t far from mine.

We both walk to his accommodation and he said to the security man at the gate “this is my friend “ and he allowed both of us to enter.

We got to his room and he introduced me to his colleagues he shared room with . They both embraced me .

Few minutes later he opened his refrigerator and brought out fresh milk like the size of 5alive and handed it over to me to take home. I was like what’s happening. Not that I haven’t seen milk before but it came at a time I really needed it.

And when i was about to leave, he asked me how I was coping since I said I was new in the area. I replied him that God has been wonderful because I didn’t want to disclose everything about my life to a stranger just like that . But he seemed he had a prior knowledge of what I was going through .

He said; “friend , you know what... can you come over here everyday so that we can eat together?” Inside me I know I cannot decline the offer but at the same time I was very careful. But I gave him condition that he too must pay me visit even though I have nothing to offer him in return. He accepted my offer too.

The following day I was in his place and from there he took me to a restaurant where we both ate to our satisfaction. After that he gave some money and told me to that this where we would be eating every night.

The way he was treating like a special person you’ll think we have known each other for years . But I wasn’t surprised because I knew it was my Father in heaven working.

Our friend continued and grew stronger each passing day . He knew I have little on me to reciprocate his good gestures towards me yet I could see the unwavering love he has for me and I knew there was God’s handwriting behind the sudden favour.

One like that, he even took me to his customer where he used buy foodstuffs and told the man that I am his brother and that I can come at anytime to but foodstuffs. He let the man knew that whatever I buy and no matter the amount he was going to pay for it. The only thing it would cost me was just walked there and tell the man that my friend was going to pay for everything and he would put a call across and the deal is done .

I did this several times and he would go there to honor his words by paying for whatever I bought. Sometimes self the expenses would be going to around #10k plus and he wouldn’t complain.

After a month when I have gotten my salary and I can buy little things I need I told him that he should relax and let me get foodstuffs myself , he didn’t accept that from me. Instead, he said I should send more money to my wife for upkeeps.

He said he would only stop doing that after three months by which I would have gained my footings. But after three months didn’t stop . Though it reduced a bit but I was still thankful.

I was like God you’re truly wonderful! He even gave me his best phone to use for like four months when he discovered that my phone was bad. He never feared wether I could run away with the phone or not. He just trusted me like he knew me for year.

This man didn’t even understand or speak my language yet he was happy doing those things.

There was even a time when his people were using their language to abuse for looking after a stranger than he did to them but he rebuked them immediately.

To cut the story short, we were together for like two year and I couldn’t count what he bought for me because they were innumerable.

When I left the place he nearly burst into tear and I felt the same but we managed to control our emotions.

We lost contact few months I left the city . We only relied heavily on WhatsApp for communication then. Suddenly messages stopped going through and his lines weren’t reachable since. I have tried all I could to get in touch but all efforts were futile.

I hope someday we meet again and I pray that God should bless me so that I can spoil him.

In summary, I believed that this is not a coincidence as some people would assume but a pure divine encounter that can only be made possible by our able God who sits on the throne doing what pleases Him. Plus , this is one of the divine encounters I have witnessed.

I understand that some people have been made to believe that miracles can only happen when they’re faked. God who created heaven and earth can’t find it difficult to perform wonders in your life.

So, if you don’t believe that miracles exist, I as a person do believe.
Is that all?
Re: Miracles Are Real! by Judybash93(m): 3:25am On Dec 29, 2020
In other words, this event couldn't have happened without your god?
Re: Miracles Are Real! by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Miracles are part of one's destiny. It happens all the time.

That we survived covid 19 mega death in Africa and Nigeria is a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Gameover / SCOAN: Please Do You Have This? Help Me Please. / Bishop Matthew Kukah Writes Sardauna Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.