Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action (12849 Views)

US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia / Biden Vows To Take Action To Prevent Russia From Attacking Ukraine / Sudan To Hand Ex-President Omar Al-bashir To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by tradepunter: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
At least it's still the same British system investigating their own crime... This can never happen in Nigeria or China

Accountability is what I admire about this people... Just because its their soldiers that committed the crime didn't Stop them from investigations and bringing it to the ICC.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by DebestGraphics0(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Y
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by timesup234: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
tradepunter:
At least it's still the same British system investigating their own crime... This can never happen in Nigeria or China

Accountability is what I admire about this people... Just because its their soldiers that committed the crime didn't Stop them from investigations and bringing it to the ICC.

May shango bend that your rotten mouth. Ogun kill you there for being a slave. Death to western civilization. May death befalls every single household in America and Uk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
your point exactly? Buhari and other African leaders who have committed war crimes should be left alone abi? - or is there anything else
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by ULOPVQ: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deejay1000:
philistine decadence sad

Do you know OnyeNkuzi on Twitter?
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by ULOPVQ: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deejay1000:
philistine decadence sad

Do you know Onye Nkuzi on Twitter?
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by dalongjnr: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm now Left to believed that there's selective justice at Hague.
Tailor Charles and other African leaders should be left off the hook too!
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by endsarrrs(f): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
sad
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Samiah33(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
That's Good,

Our WEEKEND PREACHERS WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR MASSAGES AS USUAL.

I thank Jesus for life
is it MASSAGES or MESSAGES?
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-55247033?__twitter_impression=true

imagine ! if the shoe is in the other feet you go see area scatter
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
tradepunter:

Doesn't the Nigerian system investigate its own? Lekki Toll Gate ... didn't we investigate our own?.... just like them? ... and what was the result?.... who was prosecuted for the British?.... and who was prosecuted for us? So what really is the difference here? Both similar but you're quick to condemn your own and shower praises on the your oppressors. .... what does that make you?

4 Likes

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by akinmusi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na only Nigeria dem wan dey use catch cruise abi?

Meanwhile ask me for premium, 2D, 3D logo designs and hyper realistic concepts for your brands.

1 Like

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by ivolt: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who would have thought.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

[s]Imagine, so soidiers can kill at will?

And they know African countries that can't think for themselves will follow same route,

Watch how Sagay the fake prof will give good excuse for Nigeria to do same[/s].

2 Likes

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by muykem: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 25,000
25Kg bag is 12,000
10kg bag is 6,000

Min order: 5 bags

You have a long way to go. Rice price has come down more than what you are quoted. It's within 20k to 23k now.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by abduljabbar4(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
tradepunter:

Some Africans are really cursed with love for westerners. Some can literally lick their buttholes if given the chance.

The report is talking about the double standards by a western country, and you are still looking for a way (in fact a foolish way) to admire them and insult your country. Doesn't Nigeria investigate cases of crime by government officials? Doesn't Nigeria investigate fraud in Nigeria? What about the investigation of the Lekki "massacre?"?

If you wabt to insult your country, at least use your brain while doing it

3 Likes

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by anonymous1759(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
angry
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
AnonPoet:
The ICC is only for African leaders who the west don't like
and how many African leaders has the icc prosecuted
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by SLOVFO(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lordswazz:
The ICC has never convicted the leaders of any Western country and sent them to jail. If na Africa now, dem go dey form Tiger and moral high ground. I guess all the wars perpetrated so far by the US and her lapdogs have all been "for the greater good."

As an African, if you're looking up to these clowns on wig to rescue you from your misery, then you're in for a big surprise.

At least the British didn't kill their own citizens. Unlike in Africa were warlords and despots kill their Kith and kin for power.

1 Like

Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by NinjaMetahuman: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Originalsly:

Doesn't the Nigerian system investigate its own? Lekki Toll Gate ... didn't we investigate our own?.... just like them? ... and what was the result?.... who was prosecuted for the British?.... and who was prosecuted for us? So what really is the difference here? Both similar but you're quick to condemn your own and shower praises on the your oppressors. .... what does that make you?

it makes tradepunter a complete inferiority complex ridden dunce.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 25,000
25Kg bag is 12,000
10kg bag is 6,000

Min order: 5 bags

pay on delivery or you are a scammer.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Lovelies1: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
efficiencie:

Really

And
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by adegbenga80592: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Partiality of highest order
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Deejay1000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Do you know Onye Nkuzi on Twitter?
yes i do grin
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lordswazz:
The ICC has never convicted the leaders of any Western country and sent them to jail. If na Africa now, dem go dey form Tiger and moral high ground. I guess all the wars perpetrated so far by the US and her lapdogs have all been "for the greater good."

As an African, if you're looking up to these clowns on wig to rescue you from your misery, then you're in for a big surprise.

The western countries don’t commit crimes against they people that why they will do anything to protect them while useless Africa leaders will commit atrocity to his own people then who is going to protect you ?
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Gift96: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is ridiculous
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by ULOPVQ: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deejay1000:

yes i do grin

grin That means we are colleagues. Onye Nkuzi is a very wise and well-read teacher I regret following him.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Deejay1000(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
ULOPVQ:

grin That means we are colleagues. Onye Nkuzi is a very wise and well-read teacher I regret following him.
You regret following him?
He's well versed in a lot of things and I like his posts most times smiley
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by ULOPVQ: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deejay1000:

You regret following him?
He's well versed in a lot of things and I like his posts most times smiley

Typo error, I meant never regret. Who will regret following Onye Nkuzi that guy is bag of Knowledge.
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by rossniti: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
tradepunter:

Stop deceiving yourself.

You admire their ''accountability'' even as they are ridding themselves of ''accountability''.

How dumb can you be?
Re: ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action by Deejay1000(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Typo error, I meant never regret. Who will regret following Onye Nkuzi that guy is bag of Knowledge.
yeah grin
is he based in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump's Facebook Ban Likely To Be Overturned By Oversight Board / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Gunman Opens Fire In American Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.