Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. (257 Views)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / If TB Joshua Knew He Was Gonna Die, Why Didn't He Name A Successor? (Video) / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. by OpenYourEyes3: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
He should have made the ballots disappear and appear in their proper counting containers, instead his servants hid them under a table covered with black cloth. More like what satan's magicians do regularly to deceive people into thinking he can "miraculously" make things appear and disappear.

I won't be surprised if those who created the setup (table covered in black cloth on their preferred position/stage) are magicians or know how to do magic. It's a secret art they understand, and they really did it with the ballots in secret ...
It's unfortunate that people who claim to be true believers are decieved by their lies.

Watch the election magic below. (ignore the part about ads on cigar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PchtaUsRH70&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PchtaUsRH70
Re: If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. by petra1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
He should have made the ballots disappear and appear in their proper counting containers, instead his servants hid them under a table covered with black cloth.

Also you need to know that there is difference between magic entertainment tricks and witchcraft demonic magic .

More like what satan's magicians do regularly to deceive people into thinking he can "miraculously" make things appear and disappear.

There are rules in the realm of the spirit. Certain things don't happen under normal circumstances except triggered or permitted. Even God can't do just anything on earth because there are rules in the realm of the spirit. Also remember that the prayer of saints, the work of the holy spirit and the ministry of angels are restraining forces against the recklessness of satan . As much as the bible recognized him as the God of this world. There is still some level of restrain. Satan can't do anything he likes he needs permission and point of contact.

But you need to know that the spectacular do happen physically both in the realm of light and the realm of darkness

I have ministered to someone before whos name was always getting deleted from promotion unknown to the man . While ministryimg to him a demon spoke out that he is the one deleting his name from promotion. Thats how the man got to know that his name was actually nominated .

There was another lady who had similar case . She was overdue for promotion but she felt the head of department was against her and would rather promote others who were even junior .

The boss eventually got removed and the new boss promised to forward her name .
She came to me one afternoon that the list is out again and her name was not there crying. I began to minister to her and a demon spoke out that hee the one deleting her name . I cast the demon out . I did a video recording while praying for her and while I was showing her the video of what the demon was saying through her . Her phone rang . And she picked it and told me they just called her from the office to inform her that name had been put back .
Re: If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. by petra1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. by enilove(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
What about those going to herbalists for children?
If they don't get children from the devil , why would people patronized them ?

They have the ability to give money through rituals also.
Re: If Satan Can Do Real Miracle Why Didn't He Do This In The Election?. by enilove(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
What about those going to herbalists for children?
If they don't get children from the devil , why would people patronized them ?

They have the ability to give money through rituals also.

The Bible says the devil can do miracles :

Revelation 16:14 KJV
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You can't know more than God. If God says they can , who are you to say they can't ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Desperate Father Psalms 103:8 / Removed / What Is Praise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.