Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,881 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin (380 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo) / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin by Rootprof(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
We woke up this morning to some street light in my area not working again, the battery powering the light as been stolen by unknown people. The picture below actually happened at GRA ilorin. I only know that of my street don't know if other areas are affected too. Please let all be watchful this period and report any suspicious act to the authority. Please stop or reduce your night walking because Many people are frustrated and act wrongly.
Some bad boys rob innocent people at night using knives, toy gun or dangerous weapons.
Things are hard and some people don't mind going bad ways to meet needs.
As we trust God to protect us please let play our own parts to.

Re: Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin
This got me laughing so hard
Believe this or leave it, those that installed those street lights are the one stealing it.. All the ones in pipeline road was stolen last year...
If you don't have the equipment, you can't unscrew those nots...
Una even dey lucky say na only batteries dem steal for una area.. While I was still in ilorin, they stole both batteries and panels, you will know it was done by professionals
Re: Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin by Rootprof(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
grin
This got me laughing so hard
Believe this or leave it, those that installed those street lights are the one stealing it.. All the ones in pipeline road was stolen last year...
If you don't have the equipment, you can't unscrew those nots...
Una even dey lucky say na only batteries dem steal for una area.. While I was still in ilorin, they stole both batteries and panels, you will know it was done by professionals

Na wa ooo, you mean they may still come back for the panel
Re: Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rootprof:

Na wa ooo, you mean they may still come back for the panel
ofcourse
Re: Vandalization Of Some Street Light In Ilorin by austine4real(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
It might be the nigeriens
Some one from the group that got the contract

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Bags 12 Strokes Of The Cane For Dealing In Hard Drugs In Kano St / FCMB Staff Bags 4 Years Imprisonment For ₦2m Fraud / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.