Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering (3124 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by Gerrard59(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2020
engrjosefz:

Some of your points are funny though, Having a "B" in Mathematics?
Well Humans can always learn and adopt new knowledge and skills, so for not getting a good O level grade in Mathematics can't determine if you can succeed or not in the course of study

If that is so, schools will not request students to have minimum grades before applying to certain courses. But hey, what do I know? OP should go for elect/elect even though he doesn't know the prerequisites.
Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by Karleb(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
You are still an undergraduate bro. You will Understand in due time.
I just had to quote this! grin
There are somethings an undergraduate will never understand.
Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by engrjosefz(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

If that is so, schools will not request students to have minimum grades before applying to certain courses. But hey, what do I know? OP should go for elect/elect even though he doesn't know the prerequisites.
Hey bro, we all know the minimum entry requirements, a "good grade here such as A or B is also good as C.
Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by Gerrard59(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
engrjosefz:

Hey bro, we all know the minimum entry requirements, a "good grade here such as A or B is also good as C

Untrue. A grade is not the same as C grade. Considering his pivot to a math based course, his maths skills must be good to stand a chance of getting good grades. Ordinary computer science, those with poor math foundation dropped out or had poor grades, it's someone who chose a biology based course (not biomedical engineering or biophysics o) that will withstand the math in elect/elect?

But hey, OP will learn a thing or two when he has gone through the first two years in elect/elect without a good foundation in maths from secondary school. grin
Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by Crackhead25(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2020
lilbarracuda:

yea.
estate management (EDM)

Okay.
Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by Crackhead25(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2020
yusman14:
If you are above average in sciences in secondary School,you shouldn't have prob with Yellow house and white house..but you need to be extremely smart..I am an engineering student of OAU...
Okay bruh,thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Re: I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering by yusman14(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You are still an undergraduate bro. You will Understand in due time.
I have nothing to understand again..that is what it is!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Boy Punished For Allegedly Sending His School Fees To Davido (VIDEO) / Best University to study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria / JAMB And NIN Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.