Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Army Is Overrated. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Is Overrated. (1174 Views)

Iran Begins Moving Missiles To Strike Israel & Egyptian Army Is Prepar / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by bamite(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

No is people like buhari and osibanjo

Buhari is already showing you pepper. Keep crying

Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Fahdiga1: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

And only one herdsman is raping and killing the whole villagers in South yeast. Shame
Same herdsmen that beheaded your almighty Amotekun men in Ondo last three days ago
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by bamite(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Same herdsmen that beheaded your almighty Amotekun men in Ondo last three days ago

Do you want me to start listing your kinsmen that have met their demise in hands of just one herdsman?
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing on the planet can survive quota system,
If you don't intend to practice merit, you might as well just destroy the system immediately,
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=bamite post=96985520][/quote]
How is Lying Moh@mmed doing grin grin

Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Buhari is already showing you pepper. Keep crying
You mean I shouldn’t cry for killing in kastina,kaduna,borno,sokoto,zamfara
Etc
No one will see farmers beheaded and kidnap everyday won’t cry
Except you
Evil that men do live with them
I will continue crying until such killing stop
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by bamite(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You mean I shouldn’t cry for killing in kastina,kaduna,borno,sokoto,zamfara
Etc
No one will see farmers beheaded and kidnap everyday won’t cry
Except you
Evil that men do live with them
I will continue crying until such killing stop

Just like your governor in enugu was crying and weeping when fulani herdsmen decided to show your women shege abi. Keep deceiving yourself Mr ipob
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
bamite:

Just like your governor in enugu was crying and weeping when fulani herdsmen decided to show your women shege abi. Keep deceiving yourself Mr ipob
[/s]
Reject sai dullardism
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Dpharisee: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

The way they sent ihejirika running to his mother's bed room ba?

Ihejirika contained and dealt with Boko Haram so much so that Buhari declared that an attack on Boko-Haram is an attack on the North
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by bamite(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Reject sai dullardism

Make sensible argument oga before I wozz you e slap from this my palacial home here.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by bamite(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

Ihejirika contained and dealt with Boko Haram so much so that Buhari declared that an attack on Boko-Haram is an attack on the North

Is that what you were told on radio biafra?
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Off course he is crying like his borno state counterpart
As a human he is

And since then herdsmen dare not operate in the east

Abi you wan try
But this one you are wailing on Nairaland this early morning
U no get work?
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Is that what you were told on radio biafra?
That’s what the zoo media posted
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by tsdarkside(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2020
bigpriik:
United States and Russia became a world power in 1945 because their military made the greatest contribution to towards defeating Germany and Japan and singlehandly put an end to the world war 2 They still maintained that military prowess till date,American military is the reason South Korea is an independent country today,it is the reason why communist have not domominated the world today,it was the first to military military to defeat a world power Britain to gain it's independence.American army has invaded my countries and emerged victorious.

Now before you rate Nigeria military as the best in Africa first of all ask yourself have they successfully invaded country or repelled any external invasion successfully?you cannot mention Biafra here because they were once Nigerian soldiers who went back home to defend their motherland,Nigeria army that was afraid of cameroun and lost bakkassi?forget all the agreements whatever China or India cannot let go of any inch of their land without a fight.
The only war Nigerian army has really won to me is the war against unarmed endsars protesters and the did it wonderfully such a genius army because it ended the protest straight up with what I am seeing here am sorry to say Nigerian army will sweat hard to defeat little Gambia that's if they even win until the Aboki dominated NA wins a real war they are inferior to me.

yes,they did....against chad....
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Admissionclass: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
tsdarkside:

yes,they did....against chad....

Was it a full blown war? ever one knows Chad is just like northern Nigeria brothers don't fight brothers..
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Admissionclass:

Was it a full blown war? ever one knows Chad is just like northern Nigeria brothers don't fight brothers..

nay you sabi....keep on thinkin there are nobody that want to harm you.... undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by tsdarkside(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Admissionclass:

na you sabi....keep on thinkin there are nobody that want to harm you.... undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Is Overrated. by Fahdiga1: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Do you want me to start listing your kinsmen that have met their demise in hands of just one herdsman?
If you list a tens of Igbos killed by Fulani herdsmen I will list thousands of Yorubas killed by them too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Orisabunmi Dies At 60 / Iskilu Wakilu / How On Hell Someone Will Buy 1.3m Newspapers monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.