Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (39689 Views)

Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hearty Congratulations Eedris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by itsme01: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
cool

Happy wedding anniversary Edris

Na gangsters Sabi love pass

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
So he married married yetunde when he was 24...every year na 40yrs kilonshe okunri nyi

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sylve11: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Happy for them............. cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by MRSUCCESS70: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by condralbedez: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
SoftP:
Haters will say he was on drug influence.

World people!
You hv said it yourself....You are the hater !!!

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeria Jaga jaga! Thanks bro
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Girls can stay with weed smoker but not with a drunker due to hard fucking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
alphaconde:
congratulations to them am just 2 years in marriage

I know how e b

but 16years na God go help e pikins
E tire you?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bola146:
grin Congratulations to them. I pray for my own happy home
Na you go build the happy home.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by nohalti: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
I remember that day at the Agege Registry, it coincided with my friend's weeding at the same venue
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Congrats
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Donjuan77: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
I must comment cos eedris is my guy, I like him so much. Happy Anniversary to u guys and be blessed in your marriage home .

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Bola146(f): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
unity004:
. if I try toast you now, you go start the do shakara

cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Flowboi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Karlifate:
Congratulations to them. cheesy
Mr Lecturer jamz dat year grin grin
I dy tell u Mr lecture enjoy ur needs
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Tomorrow now, you go hear another thing.

Either him beat her or him wan divorce am.

Celebrity life hard jare.

Why haven't you heard something for the past 16yrs before today? Fill your heart with love Victor Bassey, not everyone is bitter in relationship or marriage.
More loves to you, Mr and Mrs Eedris.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by nedekid: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Taaaa, Idris 40 years old? shocked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by babatee90(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

be a happy person for once in your life...it didn’t happen for 16 years and you want it to happen tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by KanoSeller: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Eedris looks older then 40! I'm glad he is living happily with a wife 16yrs of marriwge is something to celebrate I know I was married once.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Gift96: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Marriage is a wonderful journey when there is trust
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Legend lakreem
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by olayemi77806: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
So he married married yetunde when he was 24...every year na 40yrs kilonshe okunri nyi
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Club girl turn iya sikiru wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Real niggarr
The strongest musician we ever had
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by dapadawee: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem has showered his wife Yetunde with praises on their 16th wedding anniversary, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared a picture of himself and wife on Instagram on Friday.

He penned a lovely note appreciating her for being a good partner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqAHkxMF5b/?igshid=dahylu2aab7a

Eedris and Yetunde have three children together, a boy and two girls.

The rapper rose to limelight with his song ‘Jaga Jaga’ released in 2002.

To think that this man as controversial as many people use to call him can keep or sustain a marriage for 16 years is unbelievable this proves that he is responsible than obasanjo, buhari, dangote, wizkid, davido, and every other person that can't keep a home for 3years including those pastors that cheats and beat their wivies.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Jimmy231: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bola146:
grin Congratulations to them. I pray for my own happy home
And If we ask for your number now you no go give us.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem has showered his wife Yetunde with praises on their 16th wedding anniversary, Igbere TV reports.

16years no be here, congrats to the jaga Corona, you have shown that celebrity too can be a good family man
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Mryacks: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Eedris is more than 40!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Classickj(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

Seriously, after 16 years
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Xantel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
God bless your home
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by akphrat(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamHeWrites:

. How old you dey that time. You must ���for saying eedris rose to limelight with jagajaga in 2002

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.