Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure (29176 Views)

Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / LASAA To Jandor: We Won't Succumb To Cheap Blackmail And Falsehood / "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by DECEIPTION(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Acekidc4:
is a Liiieeee you are already Fearing......
They one alive or what?
Keep quite jor!
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by DECEIPTION(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
They one alive or what?
I hate hearing that word president or buhari the don't exist.
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-succumb-to-threats-take-decision-out-of-fear-buhari/
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by awa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who cares... And within you, you feel you are doing the Best. Please allow people to correct you sometimes
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Jack005(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ayula911:
This was our president
This buhari looks totally different from the one we have now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Jack005(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Everytime presidency.. Buhari may have really kicked the dust!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by authenticman(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
...this administration will not take any decision against the interests of 200 million Nigerians...

Which Nigerians and whose interests are you claiming to be protecting? Nigerians have never in their history had it this bad and rough and we the people are saying that you honour the NASS invitation, period!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Indispensable85(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mugu man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by emperorzz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Delusion of grandeur...everytime everytime. and you can barely walk. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by obicmag(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
You mean jubril

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
I need to hear it from him, stop quoting him always, until Mr President address the Nation and fix things properly for us.... We don't have a President. Sefini undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Chineke gbaa gi oku...
Love gbuo gi onye uchu...
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by obicmag(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
He is afraid because he is an impostor. QED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by netflicks(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Leadership no be by force...a simple resignation can go a long way saving heads....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Agatsmoney: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
This terrorist still have mouth to talk you are your cabinet are all Article of no commercial value ...worst Nigeria president ever seen in my life ...cost living not affordable for a common a man how do you come up with 170 naira per litre its shows how heartless and wicked you are you shall not know peace in Jesus name ......Thunder fire that your mouth there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by micflo28(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Only death will redeem us from you
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Zeroenochone(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
For how long can we continue hearing about making a better Nigeria instead the economy of the country keep getting worst daily which is not Fair
Just step down already please

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You did, but stepping down isn't gonna solve it, the system itself is corrupt......only God knows what can be done to save us
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by FLYFIRE(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the person with sleep paralysis not the other op grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Franking: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Taa, mugu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Glycosunde: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oga Bihari do you even know fear or pressure except the one you put Nigerians under every single day since 2015. Keep on deceiving yourself and your minions. We the youth with SENSE do see above your shenanigans. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by NaMeAboki: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Spoken like a Boss.
A lion will never lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by kunleham(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who are these people deceiving? Which 200 million people? Abeg safe us this rubbish. Buhari knows his constituency when it comes to appointment and interest of the people that matter most to him!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by rafcrown(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
A GOOD LEADER MUST LISTEN TO ADVISE.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by michoim(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Strongman, God is with you...go ahead
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by sterlingD(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Clueless with no foresight deep in deception with hollowness shrouded with incompetence..What a government.l weep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by plaindealerr: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Alaska90(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-succumb-to-threats-take-decision-out-of-fear-buhari/

FEMI ADESINA wrote this .....Buhari cannot express himself clearly like this
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by orunto27: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bokoharam is treathening us not you Mr. President.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Xpol: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Go baba no shaking it’s change era and all these are part of the change. Don’t mind Nigerians they like to request Holy Spirit from Satan,they expect a lion to be eating grass,they want aeroplane to be in traffic at third Mainland Bridge, they knew already you’re once a military dictator before they voted for you as president, don’t mind them ok just be doing whatever you like in your lovely Aso rock and been watching cartoon and people been murdered on daily basis across the country your going to NASS won’t change anything already . Sai BABA
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
If he is still alive, the redundant coupist is all shades of disasters!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by jerry2cino(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Garba abi watin be your name self? You be yawu yawu man,you and you Oga go hear wella
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by Awoo88: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Which fear or pressure?? You are not aware of anything therefore can not take any decision. Your are walking with frozen brain.
Re: Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure by CSTRR: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Explain how him resigning will reduce the price?
Let him resign and let a competent hand take over, then you will know.

There is no point explaining inflation and macroeconomics to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.