Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector (34347 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Dreyton36: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
That's how those bloggers end up destroying the careers of upcoming souls

Imagine comparing laycon to vector
Vector that will murder any rapper in naija and won't back down , make them ask wetin M.i see for body

Laycon is over hyped , it's good he didn't fall for such tricks
Laycon needs more lecturing cuz his songs don't ry makes sense , no hate though , I like the guy but his music nor reach

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Paulpenny(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:

Who be Terry abeg, never heard of him.. Yea you are right yung6ix but most of his flows are trap now abi I lie?

You mean you don't know who tha rapman is?
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Tillatalk: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Lol, thank God he acknowledge that..

Let me catch cruise. grin
I do Rap, I love Rap son be it gospel or contemporary. I listen to them to learn new flows, pattern and rhythm words. I saw the thread where laycon was decredit because of his Rap lyrics.

When laycon new song was over hyped I thought to my self to listen to it, to my surprise I didn't pin point a message there. After listening to it once, I deleted it because personally I can rap more than him.. No pride or pompous. cheesy

Dopest rapper to me respectively; on the contemporary part.
1. MI (King
2. Magnito
3. Kind of lyrics, AQ (Lyrics with words)
4. Vector (dissing to MI)
I forget Lord of Rap Mode 9, Falz, El Dee

This guys Rap are superb menh !!!

Modified,

For now am working on my first single. But that doesn't mean I can't talk about a rap. Everybody has his own opinion in any case. When my single is out I will post a link here. cheesy cheesy cheesy if you take what I said personal, at your own peril. grin
laycon can rap oo .I love his flows
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Mummymahdi(f): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I do Rap, I love Rap son be it gospel or contemporary. I listen to them to learn new flows, pattern and rhythm words. I saw the thread where laycon was decredit because of his Rap lyrics.

When laycon new song was over hyped I thought to my self to listen to it, to my surprise I didn't pin point a message there. After listening to it once, I deleted it because personally I can rap more than him.. No pride or pompous. cheesy

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

For now am working on my first single. But that doesn't mean I can't talk about a rap. Everybody has his own opinion in any case. When my single is out I will post a link here. cheesy cheesy cheesy if you take what I said personal, at your own peril. grin

Wish u best and may ur first single make u famous. Amen

1 Like

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Let's battle on Nairaland.
Go to the rap battle section and post whatever you've got off hand!
I don't think M.I Abaga would like me to continue rapping after reading my Hellines.
Vector will only spread germs according to his name while I lyrically outshine him if my bars get released towards making hotter headlines.
I have sent two recordings to a producer for production.
D.I.S.S should also lead to lyrical destruction.
If you are ready for a war of rhymes,then notify me as I have stated.
Hell Victorinho knows luck is key to success but he wouldn't mind tearing apart those that are less talented.
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Cornerstone2018: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

as God don pick the guy call now, how do u plan to cope with that fact, even if hez singing nonsense people will still stream it cos he's known. you better be praying God should pick your call too, if you like be better than Drake, if you don't find an avenue to breakout in naija na only you and your family go dey listen to your better music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by prodev986: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Everyday different reactions
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Willokafor(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

bro you don't know the meaning of rap.
For you to say MI is king over VECTOR THA VIPER entails you are party dance hall song lover.
MI rap is direct, no simile, metaphor, euphemism most at times in his song.
THE definition of rap in Nigeria is VEC.
Even MI CONFIRM DURING THEIR BEEF THat that viper is better

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
DesChyko:

If Instablog was a Nairalander, here it is.

I think from the days of Denge Pose, it was very clear he's onto something real solid.
Limiting his prowress to 'dissing to MI' is quite derogatory.
They aren't even close to his Top 5 (or even Top 10) piece. undecided
denge pose..I de denge denge I de denge denge I de pose..mehn,,I love dat song.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by 3verblazing(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

when u criticize someone u do it constructively... all u did about laycon up there is rubbish his art ... I don't think u would be happy if someone did that to ur art ... I'm sure ur prayer will be that..the new song ur trying release will sound good to everyone and u go blow ..but trust me with a heart like urs ..I very much doubt it ..with this ur mentality I don't think I wanto listen to anything u have to say... there's a reason why that guy got to the house, there's a reason why he won ... and there's a reason why he's still trending till today... pay attention to that reason ..it might help ur career ... u listened to one song and u wrote him off ... how about u listen to other songs from his album... you don't grow by rubishing others... the guys u mentioned up there are good but they have wark musics too the kinda songs I will neva put on my Playlist... one man's food is another man's poison ... u don't have universal ears... Good luck with ur career..

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by retake89(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
ekestic1976:

Laycon is Yoruba now. Why would you not want to bring him down. Isn't that what you people have been doing to Jagaban Tinubu even when you have much worse Politicians in your enclaves in the East? Even King Sunny Ade and His Green Spot Band had to engage Rod Publicity before his brand of JuJu was widely accepted. Ebenezer Obey and His International Brothers Band were getting all the Shows, leaving Sunny in a lurch. That was in the early 1970s. It takes time for a Singer or Musician to make a name.

Wetin bring politicians enter this topic now. Na wa oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Magnito is trash! He raps like a secondary school kid.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Arckeen: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
ominilongest:
Lol
Are they mad? grin
Like are they mad? grin
Vector? Lol.
After vector na still vector O
U want dey on better lyrics Shey?
Listen to Vector or SDC
U go hear better rap U go wan dey cum
I prefer blaqbonez or Vader to show dem camp . Nothing special with SDC
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Arckeen: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessed by vector . Na that song I Dey listen to every morning I wake up
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Slynation(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Magnito...... Anyways your choice
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by udemzyudex(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:
Mayorkun did thesame when compared with Olamide...

Everybody wan form humble...

Form humble? Why him go agree say he better pass vector wey don tey for the game?

If you get pride no be everybody get am oo

1 Like

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Yaks02(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

U didn't mention Jesse Jagz

Hit me up let me give u some hints b4 dropping ur project, I can manage u if u want
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by theFilmtric: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Laycon is an embarrassment to rap
I love rap that I can relate to and hear the lyrics clearly
And the winner is FALZ.
Runner up Olamide.
2nd runner up Quavo

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by PapaNwaeje: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Check this nairalander first rap song, the guy is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by DesChyko: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
denge pose..I de denge denge I de denge denge I de pose..mehn,,I love dat song.
Legend
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Alaganature(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Magnito is fucking good...and MI as always be my best rapper from day 1
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by praiseneo(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Judolisco:
Which game... Dis guy think say he dey game Sha... Wonders
brah this is pure hatred if not you’d ignore that point of yours and appreciate the guy’s
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by cexisintd(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2020
UFC 257 is set to take place at the Yas Islands in Abu Dhabi on January 23 and the PPV marks the return of the McGregor v Poirier live most popular fighter in the promotion’s history, Conor McGregor. McGregor makes his much-awaited return in the main event of UFC 257 in a rematch against Dustin Poirier. The pair fought previously in a featherweight clash at UFC 178 where McGregor won by first-round TKO. Multiple Conor Poirier Fight people with knowledge of the promotion’s plans confirmed Conor Poirier live fight to MMA Fighting that a matchup between Jessica Eye and Joanne Calderwood has been added to the UFC’s Jan. 23 fight card following an initial report from MMA DNA. A location for the event has yet to be officially announced.
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Dbeautifulme(f): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Coming From a failure who has experienced woes at his craft...
Mumu
Calling laycon music trash
May you be trashed by millions when your so called single eventually manage to show up.. You vegetized slow poke.

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. MI (King
2. Magnito

Modified,

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Judolisco(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2020
praiseneo:
brah this is pure hatred if not you’d ignore that point of yours and appreciate the guy’s
why I go hate am... Was laycon in any rap conversation before big brother... Person go talk truth una go dey say hate wetin I Wan hate am for? Or was he not a musician b4 big brother?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Oshokalo: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Big Brother Naija star Laycon has cautioned Instablog against comparing him to rapper Vector, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old quoted Instablog’s tweet saying the blog should not compare both of them again.

He said Vector is his big brother in the rapping game.

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1337400562438967296?s=20

Born Olamilekan Agbelshe, Laycon began rapping at a young age.

He has two mixtapes, two extended plays and two singles.

Laycon was signed into Fierce Nation record label in 2019.

Vector, 36, been rapping in 2008.

He has three studio albums, two mixtapes, three extended plays and one collaborative album with Masterkraft.
before nko,I know those who just start to dey listen to music last year go oppose that anyway he can still do better
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by EmmyCC: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Donspicey:

As icon fans wan roast me wen i talked abt his wack lyrics on my thread.......

They begin call me Hellite......

Only Blaqbones sef go murder laycon lyrically.....
Omo Blaqbonez na top notch oh that guy's rap in Define rap 2 was maaad! . Even when Blaq is not rapping his lyrics will still murder a lot of rappers.
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2020
gaius01:

Amen I appreciate bro!
Am telling you . i had to be reticent when he mentioned that. Unknown to him, Laycon has been raping in UniLag since those days. There was a time his throw back pix trended. He was performing on stage.

People like him, I don't drag words with.

Still same thing.

U will never be heard of.

He became known and went public from bbnaija who knew him before then? Did u know laycon before then? Bad belle. U haven't even entered studio and u have an opinion about someone else God just made a way for. Worry about yourself.
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Judolisco:
why I go hate am... Was laycon in any rap conversation before big brother... Person go talk truth una go dey say hate wetin I Wan hate am for? Or was he not a musician b4 big brother?

Laycon is in your mouth cos he just found fame.
Do u expect him to be perfect from start? Abi person no dey learn crawl before walk?
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by letilex: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Niggga said Magnito is among his top 4

OP na confirm clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh / Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.