Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) (3437 Views)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Aretha Franklin’s Open Casket: Fans Queue To Pay Respect To The Queen Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
More than 50 people queued through icy rain last night to earn their stripes - a pair of brand new Adidas Originals.

Sneaker fans braved the freezing cold and rain with deckchairs and blankets to secure the limited edition Stuttgart in Birmingham, West Mids.

Some in the line had been in there since 10pm on Thursday night waiting for the 6am release today.

The £90 trainers - part of the '20th anniversary city' series - were being sold exclusively in the UK at selected Size? stores.

They were already being listed today on eBay for as much as £499.

A manager at Size? Birmingham said: "We only had 54 pairs of trainers but by 10pm we already had 50 people outside."

They had already reserved their size and it was just one pair per person.

"We didn't let anyone queue that wasn't going to get a pair. They've sold out now. That's it."

Adidas said just 2020 pairs of Stuttgart trainers would be made.

They were expected to have sold out within an hour of going on sale.

In Birmingham, which is under tough tier three restrictions, police were called to watch over the crowd.

Officers were seen separating the queuers to ensure social distancing.

One onlooker said: "Despite the heavy rain, spirits were good in the camp.

"Some hid under shop shelters and others sat beneath umbrellas.

"One man tried to get some sleep under a leopard print blanket whilst sitting on a garden chair."

Announcing the Stuttgart last month, Size? said: "Our adidas Originals ‘Anniversary City Series’ has made a triumphant return throughout 2020.
"Its sought-after silhouettes have received a rousing reception and will no doubt be talked about for years to come, and now it’s time for us to showcase the collection’s fifth instalment, the ‘Stuttgart'.

"Continuing the twin theme that has seen Dublin, Manchester, London and Glasgow twinned with Liverpool, Cordoba, Shanghai and Havanna, this latest offering harks back to 2010’s Cardiff trainer.

"Sharing its title with the capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württember."
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13448563/addidas-fans-queue-through-the-night-for-limited-edition-trainers/

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by sylve11: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Me sef dey wait for my own............ Be happy with what you have. Contentment is virtue everyone should embrace. cool

4 Likes

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by slawormiir: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Karlifate: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
That's what happens when a Brand has passed the test of time: it builds credibility & trust.

5 Likes

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's the name they are after.
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
This shit ain't even fine

The guy sleeping on the chair ain't loyal.
Shopping for the stripes with them Nike's on.

3 Likes

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by ValCon888: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Imagine queueing overnight for this ugly shoe.
The thing looks like something my dog ate and vomited.

2 Likes

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
After building a brand,make sure you pass the test of time also,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Netanya(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
This happens in a country that has just few problems.

3 Likes

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by cassidy1996(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
ugly, but expensive ... its Adidas
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let me call on Aba, Onitsha to start producing affordable replicas down here.
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by akinlolu26624: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Me sef dey wait for my own............ Be happy with what you have. Contentment is virtue everyone should embrace.
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Amwitty(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Imagine queueing overnight for this ugly shoe.
The thing looks like something my dog ate and vomited.
Hahaha...I swear grin
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by fdigital(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2020
can someone buy one for me
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by Kenneygirl(f): 2:17am On Dec 12, 2020
I like sneakers, but this one is not fine
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by TANID(m): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by femi4: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Netanya:
This happens in a country that has just few problems.
Honestly, that's the least of our problems here
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by laivwire(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2020
It's business. The design stock is limited. Many of the shoppers are buying out for resale at 200% margins.
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by sammuell(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
My own

Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Because of this ugly shoe
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by DaInferno(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Only sneaker heads will understand
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by kumulus(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2020
I love this already...class
Re: Addidas Fans Queue All Night In The Rain, For Limited Edition £90 Trainers (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Every one fantasy is different. To each his own!

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Celebration Of His New Rolls Royce (Video) / Van Vicker Vs Ikenna Bryan / Between Tani Omotayo And Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.