Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Christian Bloggers You Must Read Their Blogs In 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christian Bloggers You Must Read Their Blogs In 2021 (369 Views)

Before You Read Their Posts / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Christian Bloggers Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Bloggers You Must Read Their Blogs In 2021 by sesantoke(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
I want you to check out the top 10 Christian bloggers in Nigeria for this present year 2020.

Top Nigerian Christian bloggers 2021: Christian Personal Development
Of course, it’s natural that I should start with myself. Sesan Oguntade is a Nigerian Christian blogger who has been on the scene for over 10 years now using the platform of blogs to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. His main message to the world can be found in the book of John 15:5b: Without Jesus, you can do nothing

On his Christian website and blogs (sesanoguntade.com), he has lots of free Christian ebooks, videos, and Christian online courses that are available free of charge to his audience. These Christian resources have helped lots of people online and offline.

Sesan Oguntade calls himself a Christian personal development expert and a Success Motivator. You can pick up his free Christian resources on his home page.

Top Nigerian Christian bloggers 2021: Yemisi Vese
Yemisi Vese is another top Nigeria Christian blogger and she always loves talking about Jesus; His love, His grace and, His mercy. She is very proud of how God can take a life and turn it around to show His glory.

Her earnest prayer is for God to use her as He sees fit and to help her reach as many people as possible for His glory. Though Yemisi does not have free Christian resources on her blog for her audience,, she makes up for that by adding spirit-inspired and soul-lifting messages on her blog consistently. Click https://yemisivese.com/blog/ to visit her blog.

Bro Gible Akannin’s Living Seed Blog
Bro Gbile Akanni is a very popular minister of the gospel in Nigeria who many hold in high esteem. They have a website that is rich with many resources. This website also has a blog section that contains spiritual materials that can help your Christian walk with God.

Read more about Nigerian Christian Bloggers You Must Read Their Blogs in 2021
Re: Nigerian Christian Bloggers You Must Read Their Blogs In 2021 by newspapers: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
I stumble across https://www.believerhood.com.ng/ when I was searching for believers contents

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020 / How Jesus Describes You / Dr. David Jeremiah Sermon – A Great Promise For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.