Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020 (368 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: NEVER ASHAMED OF HIM
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 8:38

'Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: VICTORY OVER FRUSTRATIONS
BIBLE TEXT: Song of Solomon 2:15 (NKJV)

'Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: QUIT TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT
BIBLE TEXT: Joshua 24:12–13, NIV

'I sent the hornet ahead of you, which drove them out before you–also the two Amorite kings. You did not do it with your own sword and bow. So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: FIX YOUR EYES ON GOD’S UNSHAKABLE WORD
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:19

'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: TRUE WORSHIP
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 29:13

'Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: PAYING THE PRICE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 18:22

'Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.'

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: SENDING THE STONE OF OFFENCE TO THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 76:6

“At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: STICK TO YOUR CALLING
BIBLE TEXT: KEY VERSE: 2 Timothy 1:6-9

'Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God…. who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: NEGLECT OF SOUL
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 28:14 (TLB)

“Blessed is the man who reveres God, but the man who doesn’t care is headed for serious trouble.”

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT TO NAME THE BABY
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 7:14

'The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: MINISTER THE GOOD NEWS
BIBLE TEXT: John 20:21

‘Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT MISS THE VOICE!
BIBLE TEXT: 1 SAMUEL 3:1-12

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE SON, SUPERIOR TO ALL
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 1:1-14(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: KEYS TO EXPERIENCING DIVINE PRESERVATION
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 54:14.

'In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD’S LOVE FOR YOU IS EVERLASTING
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 31:3 (KJV)

'The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: IVE THE GIFT OF YOUR TIME THIS CHRISTMAS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 3:18 (GW)

'We must show love through actions that are sincere, not through empty words.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: I LIVE A CURSE FREE LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 3:13

'Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”)'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: A SOUND MIND
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:7

'For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Failed 2020 Prophecies By Popular Nigerian Pastors (full List, Video) / Advice Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.