Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award (22272 Views)

FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In / Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Ayemileto(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
OJEEMAH:

Lewandoski scored 50+ goals and also won the league, DFB Pokal, UCL & Uefa Super cup.

I am a Messi fan but Lewy deserves this one.

Yeah, Lewandowski is also the top scorers in all competition if I'm right.

The point I'm trying to make is, everyone on that list deserve it, as they've done something tangible in the last season.

And that's why they made the final list.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Kentritchy: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are u a Fantasy Premier League enthusiast? Get rewarded for ur passion. Join the telegram channel via this link:
http:///fpwr1
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by emekayungmoni10(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2020
what a pity........
lewis all d way..... a monster a fighter....... if u want a goal machine gun go carry lewis ....... the guy too too good.......
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Heineken(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Arry110:
Like for messi, share for Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Arry110(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Newman20:

This isn't how you wanna be spending your time bro.

Trust me this site ain't worth it.
You wey join how many months ago one advise me wey don dey here for years
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by uunwanaobong3: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2020
Wetin Messi and c Ronaldo play last season? Where is debruyne and mane............ Apart from lewandoski, others are fake.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by uunwanaobong3: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2020
And Allison was not even the best goal keeper in the premier league last season......... It was ederson of mancity, seaconded by Dean Henderson
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by gaftsoil(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Goldbringer:

He maketh me to kneel down in green pastures cool
we don't want edited pictures
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by gaftsoil(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2020
tayolove12:
I guess right
original GOAT not edited

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by gaftsoil(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Seequadry:
Barca fans be shouting lewandoski upandan.... ewúré is yet to win one of this award since it started, pray he get one this year cos he might not feature on the list anymore after this..

Ronaldo all the way
Receive sense. Is Ronaldo the current FIFA the best?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by OJEEMAH(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Yeah, Lewandowski is also the top scorers in all competition if I'm right.

The point I'm trying to make is, everyone on that list deserve it, as they've done something tangible in the last season.

And that's why they made the final list.

Ronaldo & Messi are both lucky to be on that list.
Players like Neymar, Mbappe and even Salah deserve to be on that list if we base our judgement on last season performance.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Bunsenbun(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2020
kmst1:

Photoshop grin
this is not a Photoshop.. It actually happened
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2020
lewy, nobody comes close. na so Lyon women go win almost all the female awards. mad ladies full that team.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by McTominay(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2020
The award is going to Robert Lewandowski, for winning the golden boot in both the champions league and bundesliga, and also for his success in clinching the treble.
Second place is going to Ronaldo, for winning the serie A, finishing as runner up in the golden boot race in serie A; he is my man but performed below standard in the champions league.
Third place is going to Messi for winning the pichichi award in la liga. Generally he had a very average 2019/2020 season.
Please all of us knows that both Messi and Ronaldo didn't perform too well in the champions league last season, Lewandowski all the way.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by kendrick93(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Messi and Ronaldo shouldn't be there. Where is KDB, Kimmich, Mane or Neaur? Foolish awardz
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Lewandoski deserves this.

But honestly, Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Messi is a more complete player than Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by WhoIBe: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Messi score 20+goals with 20+ assist last season.

Tell me he doesn't deserve it shocked

Immobile C (Lazio) scored 36 goals, he scored more than Messi and Ronaldo, he suppose dey top three since na to score goals
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by MyLottoHub: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2020
They are all winners, congratulations.

But please give it to Penaldo

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by victoriaomonigh(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
All the goats have been nominated again.

Bleep u
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by victoriaomonigh(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmmmm

RONALDO MY GUY
HMMMMM

LAWADOSKI

MESSI THE MUMU

RONALDO HAVE BEEN REWARDED HMM HE DESERVE IT SHA

MESSI DOES NOT BUT LAWADOSKI DESERVE IT

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by goodheart02(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
unity004:
grin if lewandoski no win this award, I go stop to the watch football patapata

because he's a good goal scorer abi?? I thought u guys said goals ain't important just to cover Messi.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by goodheart02(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
OJEEMAH:

Lewandoski scored 50+ goals and also won the league, DFB Pokal, UCL & Uefa Super cup.

I am a Messi fan but Lewy deserves this one.

All of sudden goals are now important because it's not Ronaldo. Suddenly u want Lewy because he's a good goal scorer abi?? I thought u guys said goals ain't important just to cover Messi. Weird Messi fanatics
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ohhh.Finally my favorite player Lewandoski getting the overdue constant recognition he deserves.I watched him for the first time back in 2013,a bayern munich final match ,he was just a german machine.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by OJEEMAH(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
goodheart02:

All of sudden goals are now important because it's not Ronaldo. Suddenly u want Lewy because he's a good goal scorer abi?? I thought u guys said goals ain't important just to cover Messi. Weird Messi fanatics

For the record, who said goals are not important? As far as I can remember, goals have played a major role in deciding who wins the award. Nobody is covering up for him cos he scores as many or even more than Ronaldo and still go ahead to create goals for others. I considered Lewy goal important cos his goals delivered 4 good trophies.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by Urstinho(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Congratulations to Lewy in advance

well, I wonder who will argue the fact that Robert Lewandowski deserves it more than anyone.

anyway football is unpredictable & full of surprises.

until then...!
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And Lewandowski Nominated For FIFA Men's Player Award by unity004(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2020
goodheart02:

because he's a good goal scorer abi?? I thought u guys said goals ain't important just to cover Messi.
Omo me na team_ronaldo any day any time but lewandoski will win this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokyo 2020: Athletes Won't Receive Condoms, So As To Reduce Sex At The Olympics / Remembering The Golden Eaglets Of Yester Years / Obafemi Martins 36th Birthday: NFF, FIFA Celebrate Ex-Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.