Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address (1065 Views)

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK / Governor Wike In Hot Pepper As Nnamdi Kanu Post This On Facebook PHOTOS / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
The leader of ipob has announce that he will address The world by 7pm on sartuday

Reaction trails his post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Am so much happy for love shown to this man

4 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by ludd2018: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nnandi kanu is our supreme leader and the only genuine leader we have in Igbo land . Our people stand with Nk

Igbo leaders and politicians except Abaribe are sell-out and they don't have respect in our land . At the appointed time we ll clear all of them and true leaders ll emerge .

9 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by gidgiddy: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Miracle1991: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
What did expect from people that drink his urine?
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by nettpen: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice... Hope it goes well.

1 Like

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by bigeliot(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Has there been any leader in the history of Nigeria(dead or alive) that has ever commanded the kind of respect this man commands? In more than 100 countries. Even juju no fit do this type. It can only b God. God bless u sir. Carry on.
A terrorist that walks freely in more civilized countries. Big man

5 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let me drop his words
Oh dear me

1 Like

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu
Spreading hate since 14BC

1 Like

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by hardywaltz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg which UN?
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by XANDERO85: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Nnamdi Kanu

Hehehehehe cheesy grin grin

Anyone that doesn’t fall in line and kiss Fulani butt is automatically a ‘hater’! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Orjioorji(f): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Nnamdi Kanu
I hope you didn't eat police man today ? I heard the Afonjas now kill police men and eat them @ Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Confirmedzombie: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Look at them very useless set of people. Illitracys everywhere.

I will keep tolding Igbos that Nnamdi kanu cant won this fight he is foughting.

Brainwashed fools. Someone far away in London, pushing illitracys to went and fought the military .

Shame on Igbos
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by jlinkd78(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Noted and following. Thank you Flavor for Umuigbo track
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by realstars: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
kanu the man nf the ipop
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by owobokiri(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I will keep tolding Igbos that Nnamdi kanu cant won this fight he is foughting.

Brainwashed fools. Someone far away in London, pushing illitracys to went and fought the military .

Shame on Igbos
Nice work with the Swahili..

1 Like

Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

I will keep[b][/b] tolding Igbos that Nnamdi kanu cant won this fight he is foughting. [b][/b]

Shame on Igbos
Re: Ipob:people’s Reaction On Kanu Post On His Coming Address by GOVERNMENT2: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Orjioorji:
I hope you didn't eat police man today ? I heard the Afonjas now kill police men and eat them @ Ibadan.
BEWARE OF THIS FULANI DIVISIONIST CALLED ORJIOORJI NIGERIABIAFRA80

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu, Ekweremadu, Others Unite To Demand 2023 Presidency For South-east / Fani-kayode To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho / TORCHLIGHTING NNAMDI KANU’S IPOB BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.