Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out (685 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by Wartywest: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
A Nigerian Facebook user recently posted the picture of his child and he’s really in pains and grief as he doubts if he’s the true father of the child he’s wife just recently gave birth to.

From him, he said the child is too ugly to be his and he will not accept that’s the result of his wife pregnancy as he thinks his wife had an affair outside that brought about this child and he threatened not to settle the bills from the hospital.

Re: I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by sylve11: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
“He who mocks the infant's faith
Shall be mock'd in age and death.
He who shall teach the child to doubt
The rotting grave shall ne'er get out.

He who respects the infant's faith
Triumphs over hell and death.
The child's toys and the old man's reasons
Are the fruits of the two seasons.

William Blake.

cool
Re: I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by Wartywest: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good one ...I petty the man
sylve11:
“He who mocks the infant's faith
Shall be mock'd in age and death.
He who shall teach the child to doubt
The rotting grave shall ne'er get out.

He who respects the infant's faith
Triumphs over hell and death.
The child's toys and the old man's reasons
Are the fruits of the two seasons.

William Blake.

cool
Re: I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by JaneYave(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Watch and see how that baby will grow into a fine being. Ignorance is not fair indeed,
Re: I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by longetivity(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
He might not be the father of the child truly
Re: I Won’t Pay The Hospital Bills, The Baby Is Too Ugly – Nigerian Father Cries Out by kilimanjaro(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
So many adult sounds like a child these days.

The baby is innocent for crying out loud!

(1) (Reply)

3d Virtual Humans Taking Over The Tv Industry / Hollywood Buzz For Naija Fiilm Industry / Do You Like Privileged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.