Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (28967 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
SIONKPO1:

they suppose carry you feed to those unfed lions in Gamji zoo,its zombies like you that is making this government proud
Mr Zombie,answer this:
*Was it Jonathan that caused Job Losses
*Is it Jonathan,that made Bandits and kidnappers to be operating freely in North West
*Is it Jonathan,that made buhari not to openly declay his assets
*Is it Jonathan,that made you to be a ugly asslikng Zombie

Yes it was Clueless Ebele Jonathan & Pdp that breed the foundation of the mentioned vices, which were not in existence before them.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Excuzeme: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
osamz007:
HE CAN TRAVEL TO DAURA BUT CAN'T MOVE TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

BUHARI DULL JARE

He also needs to go and visit his country, Niger Republic, the President there needs money. grin grin
Nigeria don suffer under this Bull-harry Govt
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
How i wish bandit will visit Daura during his stay so that he can feel what the people there are feeling too
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Blackdisciple:
How i wish bandit will visit Daura during his stay so that he can feel what the people there are feeling too
They should say their final prayers before they depart, like a rodent headed to eat rat poison.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Excuzeme: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Let him rest, he has been very busy working to get Nigeria working again from the many years of Jonathan destruction.

Abegi, kee-kwayet dea!
The only work he has been doing is borrowing and looting the borrowed funds
Govt that cannot contribute to pension, Govt that cannot Pay Pensioners, now ant to loot the Pension that the poor Pensioners even managed to save !
How more wicked can any human be?
angry angry
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

Abegi, kee-kwayet dea!
The only work he has been doing is borrowing and looting the borrowed funds
Govt that cannot contribute to pension, Govt that cannot Pay Pensioners, now ant to loot the Pension that the poor Pensioners even managed to save !
How more wicked can any human be?
angry angry
Were your parents not paid their pension? Were your parents Federal Workers under the purview of the Federal Government?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Let him rest, he has been very busy working to get Nigeria working again from the many years of Jonathan destruction.
Clearly you don't know what destruction means.From all indication buhari is the one destroying Nigeria
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Excuzeme: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Omezif:
Buhari has already beguiled everyone. That's life! Safe journey the president of nigeria Niger Republic.

Fixed!
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Excuzeme: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Do Nigerian president have holiday homes like America has?

Yeske, Gaskiya! undecided

Go to Niger Republic and ask for the Holiday/Family home of your President.
They just loaned him to Nigeria, to Fulanise the country for 8yrs
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Clearly you don't know what destruction means.From all indication buhari is the one destroying Nigeria
You sound like a very lazy minded youth, are you not aware this is a democratic dispensation, please how did President Buhari destroy your state? Was he the person that appointed the Governor of your state.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
You sound like a very lazy minded youth, please how did President Buhari destroy your state? Was he the person that appointed the Governor of your state.
Was Jonathan the one that appointed your governors?you send ur brain message?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by John4B: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
no place like home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Was Jonathan the one that appointed your governors?you send ur brain message?
What did Jonathan do? He has been gone from power for 6 years, he is not coming back.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
What did Jonathan do?
During his tenure Naira was 200 to dollar. How about your buhari government?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Excuzeme: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
uruba23:
No wahala Enjoy local tourism but where is this Professor Ayade did he not make provision in his Budget of Blush and Bliss for Presidential relaxation... Biko go and market Obudu Ranch to the President.. Every time Daura, is he always going there to settle family matters..

Every evening he takes a stroll into Niger Republic, to settle family matters in his father's compound.
datzs all he is useful for.

He would one day, merge Northern Nigeria with Niger Republic and be their President and Niamey their capital.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
During his tenure Naira was 200 to dollar. How about your buhari government?
I am not complaining, I make my money in foreign exchange, I prefer a high dollar.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

Every evening he takes a stroll into Niger Republic, to settle family matters in his father's compound.
datzs all he is useful for.

He would one day, merge Northern Nigeria with Niger Republic and be their President and Niamey their capital.
They will merge Niger back with Nigeria, the same way they will merge Bakassi back into Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
I am not complaining, I make my money in foreign exchange, I prefer a high dollar.
Very selfish idiot. What about the millions that earns in naira?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Very selfish idiot. What about the millions that earns in naira?
I can’t speak for them, am I my brothers keeper? I don’t think so, know your way no be curse, I remember under Jonathan $1-150, now $700-N315,000, & you can take that to the bank.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
No difference,his presence makes no difference except evil,suffering and hardship,so is just a waste of publicity...
Pls don't quote me...
Write your own...
I just wrote mine...
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by eneyoduke(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Corona await him cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
I can’t speak for them, am I my brothers keeper? I don’t think so, know your way no be curse, I remember under Jonathan $1-150, now $700-N315,000, & you can take that to the bank.
If you must know I also earn in dollars. I am not even in Nigeria to start with..But i am concern about Nigeria economy in general.. But like you said you're not your brother's keeper,so you have no moral right to condemn Goodluck government.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by orlaglobal234: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Pls shot up that rubbish there what a nonsensical comment
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Anaerobi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

them done chop this one. lol
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
eneyoduke:
Corona await him cheesy grin
Why mock a virus that you have a higher chance of contracting before Mr President?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
If you must know I also earn in dollars. I am not even in Nigeria to start with..But i am concern about Nigeria economy in general.. But like you said you're not your brother's keeper,so you have no moral right to condemn Goodluck government.
Doesn’t change the fact that he was a clueless Botanist turned mistake President.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by OmoAkin85: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
abi sudan
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Anaerobi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
that's shows how wicked and heartless u are. come to North and see things are completely going down... heartless being. u only care about your selfish interest...
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by blacknp(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:

that's shows how wicked and heartless u are. come to North and see things are completely going down... heartless begin. u only care about your selfish interest...
Don’t hate the Player, hate the game, I can only do me like BBD.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
baddest

author of ruga confussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.