Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive (15510 Views)

COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Goes Into Self-isolation As Family Members Test Positive / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialBrendan:
You are just dumb.. read my writeup again and you'll see we both said d same thing

SHUT UP!
MUGU!!!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Osashalom: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lagosfinder:

https://www.facebook.com/100000816993526/posts/3592401254130406/?app=fbl
They have started playing the card of their western masters.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by OfficialBrendan(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Your choice of words speaks so much about you. Nairaland is just filled with kids hiding behind keyboard to look for attention. You know you will sound reasonable if you moderate your words

TinubuGoQuench:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!
YOU CAN'T FOOL EVERYONE
LOOK FOR GULLIBLE KIDS TO DECEIVE
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by OfficialBrendan(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Smh.. kids everywhere. No be your fault, na faceless forum we dey undecided

TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
MUGU!!!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by byinks(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kay25:
If sanwo olu confesses who ordered the killings he will be saved if not may the blood shed at lekki toll gates speak vengeance

Abeg, my govnur is hail and hearty....it's just theatre arts before the lockdown

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Frankody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Botyoo:
Good
very good
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TheNeededShock(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
MUGU!!!

Did tinubu fvck your mother
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by toogbasky(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
God of lekki toll gate victims
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by chaloskyx: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
lol sanwoolu you dont have covid all this is in line with phase 2 of covid 19 script in Nigeria another justification that covid 19 is real and we need the vaccine

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by payloader(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:
This second wave of COVID-19 is getting very serious. The numbers that NCDC posted yesterday was scary. Unfortunately, most people are not taking the virus seriously again.

I just hope the Pfizer vaccine will get to us latest by January. That’s the only solution to this crazy virus.
Scaredy cat. Covid 19 is just an overhyped cowpoop
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
When covid 19 goes...something will still come that will move above that ...it will kill faster than Covid. .
The earlier you join Gods bus ..the better. ..
The doctor will forever be below what the world needs..
Jeremiah 8:22
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by princessConfy(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:
Dumbest governor in Nigeria, closely followed by Ogun state governor

if only my governor fit get half of his dumbness I'll declare free drinks this Christmas
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Rayklean: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Them don dey read script.in tuface voice,e bi like say dem want to tell another story again o
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Voiceofthestree: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Whatever happens to him we don't care.

He stopped being our governor on the 20th October 2020 when he invited soldiers to shoot at the people he was elected to govern.

This one sweet me I swear
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Lucifer1419: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:

Do people even give a fvck about themselves? Before you call government out, have you done your part?

People taking responsibility and following the stipulated protocols is still the best way to avoid contracting the virus. But no, most people don’t want to wear mask or observe physical distancing. They go about saying there is nothing like coronavirus. So, who’s fault if there is a second wave?
. Dumb cow.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Kay25(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
byinks:

Abeg, my govnur is hail and hearty....it's just theatre arts before the lockdown
okay ooo we hear
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
favor914:
Failure let me guess, you are from Ogun State, and you live in Lagos State? I believe you forgot to mention the President also is dumb? How intelligent, you allow dumb people to rule over you, then you come and start whining in the shadows on the World Wide Web? Ambassador Mumu.
killer
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
#COVIDIOTS sad
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Subonbon(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Covid kill am inside isolation camp... Upon the whole message from redeem camp this man still choose not to fly.... Radarada kill you there
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by KunleyY19(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Raydos:

Hey idiot, I'm planning on joining politics soon to Change the narrative!!

What are you planning to do?? Stay back home and read Nairaland new topics??
We will see how it goes Bro. Goodluck.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by juman(m): 3:12am On Dec 12, 2020
People should be careful.
Corona is real.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by kristo123: 3:56am On Dec 12, 2020
COVID-19 is everywhere people are getting it and recovering.

Before they come up with lockdown against protesters using COVID-19 as a cover-up.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Arizonaz: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2020
New format. Dem want to cash out again.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by therajah: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To slap you dey hungry me
Please be filled...
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Babaibe: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Thieves, another tactics to scam lagosians
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by ideylaff: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
seunmsg:
This second wave of COVID-19 is getting very serious. The numbers that NCDC posted yesterday was scary. Unfortunately, most people are not taking the virus seriously again.

I just hope the Pfizer vaccine will get to us latest by January. That’s the only solution to this crazy virus.

not sure how we can logistically handle the Pfizer vaccine in Nigeria as it needs to be stored at a temperature of
-70 degrees Celsius and the other Moderna vaccine needs a -20 degrees Celsius storage environment

Also the Pfizer/Oxford vaccine needs to be administered twice between 2 weeks, even if we can store at delivery source coming off the plane, do we have effective distribution supply channels across the country?

Can we deal with those conditions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Godwin Maduka Recieves 'anambra Governorship People's Choice Award / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.