Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive (15504 Views)

COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Goes Into Self-isolation As Family Members Test Positive / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by jarkbauer: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:
Dumbest governor in Nigeria, closely followed by Ogun state governor
Yes the best governor is ikpeazu
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by seunmsg(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pandev:
lipsrsealed guys brace up for the second wave, the government gives no fvck about us. stay safe

Do people even give a fvck about themselves? Before you call government out, have you done your part?

People taking responsibility and following the stipulated protocols is still the best way to avoid contracting the virus. But no, most people don’t want to wear mask or observe physical distancing. They go about saying there is nothing like coronavirus. So, who’s fault if there is a second wave?
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by MorningStar233: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
They are all mad!!! It's now that second wave wants to start, now that Christmas is coming..... nonsense...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Raydos: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
jarkbauer:

Yes the best governor is ikpeazu

Thunder fire Ikpeazu too, Nobody deserve the Tag "Best Governor" in Nigeria!!

Even the president is a mad man!!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Pandev(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:

Do people even give a fvck about themselves? Before you call government out, have you done your part?

People taking responsibility and following the stipulated protocols is still the best way to avoid contracting the virus. But no, most people don’t want to wear mask or observe physical distancing. They go about saying there is nothing like coronavirus. So, who’s fault if there is a second wave?
well, you said the truth. but government are worse, no sympathy. that's why they even hid palliatives.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Celly2020: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
If there is covid 19 is in Nigeria as our government wishes I can't be where I am today
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:
[s]Dumbest governor in Nigeria, closely followed by Ogun state governor[/s]

Sure not as dumb as your kerosene governor or your course Abia governor

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Kay25(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
If sanwo olu confesses who ordered the killings he will be saved if not may the blood shed at lekki toll gates speak vengeance
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

Hey idiot, I'm planning on joining politics soon to Change the narrative!!

What are you planning to do?? Stay back home and read Nairaland new topics??

Rule 2
Seun Obinoscopy oam4j Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy oam4j
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by pickatyouu: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
I have nothing to say to sanwoolu.

Make him dey find symphatizers for where him keep them
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Raydos: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
divinecode101:

[s]Sure not as dumb as your kerosene governor or your course Abia governor[/s]

Whether Aba governor, Or Kaduna governor or Ekiti Governor, infact all the 36 states governors They all don't deserve to be called BEST

Infact in a saner clime, They should all have been castrated or killed by firing squad now!!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Ajibel(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Whatever happens to him we don't care.

He stopped being our governor on the 20th October 2020 when he invited soldiers to shoot at the people he was elected to govern.

Speak for yourself abeg, you and who are the we

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by CsRockefeller(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:
Dumbest governor in Nigeria, closely followed by Ogun state governor

I object, Ogun Governor takes d first and second position.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by DennisEche(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because of donations from Bill and Melinda Gates foundation,all of a sudden Covid 19 started rising. Haba

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by afroxyz: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
DennisEche:
Because of donations from Bill and Melinda Gates foundation,all of a sudden Covid 19 started rising. Haba

Very short sighted idiots

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Villagemeat: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
favor914:
Failure let me guess, you are from Ogun State, and you live in Lagos State? I believe you forgot to mention the President also is dumb? How intelligent, you allow dumb people to rule over you, then you come and start whining in the shadows on the World Wide Web? Ambassador Mumu.
easy,e pain you bah,I like Sanwo Olu. But just be calming down
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Mayehunta991: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
ecolime:
Format
Dem don start another format again.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
No covid-19 again naa undecided
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
The truth of these whole corona thingy is this..

Itz simply a strategy used by world leaders to control the world(world politics of game).THE PREAMBLE-STAGE 1

They now see n kno how feasible it is to put things on a stand still.(the people, the economy etc)

Just as the holy Bible said it in its prophecy.

Do not be fooled to believe in all these...

Itz all STAGED!

In all, be vigilant and stay safe!

I DON'T JUST COMMENT HERE ON NAIRALAND..

I DO WHEN IT MATTERS!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Chudivictor(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
he has been on self isolation ever since he got interviewed/interrogated on CNN

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by GOVERNMENT2: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:
This second wave of COVID-19 is getting very serious. The numbers that NCDC posted yesterday was scary. Unfortunately, most people are not taking the virus seriously again.

I just hope the Pfizer vaccine will get to us latest by January. That’s the only solution to this crazy virus.
YOU MEAN THE SCAMDEMIC undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ajibel:

Speak for yourself abeg, you and who are the we

I speak for people who are not political slaves and thugs used by the government to achieve their selfish interests.

So yes, I don't speak for you.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by anonymous1759(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

Another Round of lie Shameless mofos

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Chapii: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
sammysmiles:
Dem Don start sad
Abi O. Na So them one take introduce the second wave of scam.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
THE TRUTH IS, NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO WITNESS ITS FIRST GENUINE COVID19 CASES. FORGET ALL THOSE FIGURES BEING DISHED OUT FOR MONTH NOW, WE ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO WITNESS MASSIVE COVID19 CASES SOON BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS HAS RESUMED AND PEOPLE WILL IMPORT THE REAL COVID DOWN TO NIGERIA THEN WE SHALL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVID19 AND COVID419 THAT NCDC WAS DISHING OUT SINCE...
The most annoying thing is, all these polithiefcians and COVID419 looters will come out to say "we said it, there will be surge in cases" while truthfully the new cases will be the only genuine COVID19 cases in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
THEY HAVE STARTED THEIR SCAM AGAIN
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialBrendan:
THE TRUTH IS, NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO WITNESS ITS FIRST GENUINE COVID19 CASES. FORGET ALL THOSE FIGURES BEING DISHED OUT FOR MONTH NOW, WE ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO WITNESS MASSIVE COVID19 CASES SOON BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS HAS RESUMED AND PEOPLE WILL IMPORTANT THE REAL COVID DOWN TO NIGERIA THEN WE SHALL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVID19 AND COVID419 THAT NCDC WAS DISHING OUT SINCE.

SHUT UP!
THERE IS NO COVID19 IN NIGERIA
YOU CAN DECEIVE SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by OfficialBrendan(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
You are just dumb.. read my writeup again and you'll see we both said d same thing

TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!
THERE IS NO COVID19 IN NIGERIA
YOU CAN DECEIVE SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT EVERYONE
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
The truth of these whole corona thingy is this..

Itz simply a strategy used by world leaders to control the world(world politics of game).THE PREAMBLE-STAGE 1

They now see n kno how feasible it is to put things on a stand still.(the people, the economy etc)

Just as the holy Bible said it in its prophecy.

Do not be fooled to believe in all these...

Itz all STAGED!

In all, be vigilant and stay safe!

I DON'T JUST COMMENT HERE ON NAIRALAND..

I DO WHEN IT MATTERS!

NA TRUE YOU DEY TALK
YOU BE WISE MAN

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!
YOU CAN'T FOOL EVERYONE
LOOK FOR GULLIBLE KIDS TO DECEIVE
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive by Zooposki(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
seunmsg:
This second wave of COVID-19 is getting very serious. The numbers that NCDC posted yesterday was scary. Unfortunately, most people are not taking the virus seriously again.

I just hope the Pfizer vaccine will get to us latest by January. That’s the only solution to this crazy virus.

Vaccine that killed volunteers in UK and gave the test subjects HIV in Australia. I dare you to take it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku’s Camp May Call Wike’s Bluff, Announce Campaign Committee / 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.