Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Do You Think Is The Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Is The Reason (284 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Reason by dprincedej(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
I've not been on speaking terms with the mother of my children for many years.
Whenever I try to see my children or speak to them on phone, she would frustrate my efforts.
All she wants is for me to be sending money and I can't do that without seeing my children and knowing what exactly she needs it for.
I decided last month to text her to send me the bill of their school fees in the last 5 years thinking this would make her respond but she did not. I called her phone to see if it going through and it rang.
Since she has always claimed it is because I did not give her money that she keeps them from me, then now that I said I want to pay, why did she not reply?
What do you think is her problem? I dont know any woman that would reject such an offer. She is a civil servant and has a business so I know she can not be a rich to reject the offer. Even if she has a man in her life, can money ever be too much?
Is it that she never wants me to see my children again or an has lied to them that I'm dead?
Is it a man that said she must never pick my call even to speak to my own children?
Is her business so rosy that she thinks she can continue to survive with their expenses? Is it her family giving her money or are my children suffering because she is stubborn and proud? Does she know if I have my own millions now or she thinks I am like before?
I don't understand at all I I would like anyone to help me solve the riddle.
It has been long since I saw them and it is not fair on my part and people would be wondering if I have children at all. She does not even upload their pictures on social media again. I hope nothing bad has happened to them. I can't call anyone in her family because I dont know what she may have told them and they may side with her and ridicule me.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by mm22gg: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stay together in peace and unity with love.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by mm22gg: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
United we stand
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by doggedfighter(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
And you can't go there either?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by donbachi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
If atal she neva sell dem and remarried.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Go to court.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
She was your wife so you should know her to an extent why she is acting this way.Why did you break up and what are the circumstances that led to the breakup?
It is obvious the break up was with a lot of acrimony.

Try to initiate some form of reconciliation with your wife(not to become involved again) for the sake of your kids.

How did you marry?Was there a formal procedure - court or church?How about her family? Can't you see them?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2020
re you sure she's still alive? The last time you called and you didn't hear her voice, you don't know why..

Call someone close to her and find out what's up with her. if they ridicule you, nothing new.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by Mindlog: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2020
These out of your previous posts, gives an insight into your personality. This one you are eager to pay their school fees, have you done the DNA tests you insisted your former wife must pay for?

Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by LadySarah: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Because she didn't stay back for you to terminate her life.Imagine how bad your Union degenerate d to the extent of fighting before your visitors.Tufia

Well,she's even stupid to carry all the burdens alone.Must be a very bitter person. Let me also tell you that kids are getting wiser,a lot don't look for their father s anymore so pay up the outstanding debt and renegotiate.KEEP EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS AND CALLS.

Unless you will cry like that Yoruba gospel singers baby daddy whose daughter rejected.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason by olanrewaju49127: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2020
If atal she neva sell dem and remarried.

(1) (Reply)

Should Pets Share The Same Bed With Their Owners? / Video: Woman Disrupts Husbands Wedding With Another Lady In Umuahia / Opportunity Has Come Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.