Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID (187 Views)

What She Said: I Was Ambitious Out Of Spite For My Classmates / How To Start Importing Gadgets From USA And Make 10x Profit / How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi there!

Are you a nail artist and COVID messed up your bag!

Look no further and start making custom nail sets to sell to online customers.

Instead of waiting in the nail salon for customers or for your people to call you.

Meet people that are ready to buy from you TODAY

Check out www.victoriasho.com (I have an online shop and can get you in touch with customers)
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
You can chat me up on my IG: @its_victoria_sho
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Check out opportunity above!
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Check out Youtube nail application video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHefnYyZfE&t=4s
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2020

Nail sets I currently bought online.

If you can make similar ones, pls hit me up on my IG: @its_victoria_sho or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itsvictoriasho

Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hello Hello!

Pls check posts above!
Re: How to Make Money & Profit In Spite Of COVID by OyindaaS(f): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you make nail sets pls let me know down here thanks.

(1) (Reply)

As For You, Which One Do You Prefer? / Truck Engineer Apprenticeship: Help / Job (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.