Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result (15369 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by HimName: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Igbos how far?

No hope again for Cownu's biafra cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Patode: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Donald Trump should sue the US Supreme Court in the Senate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Agozie48: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2020
kingxsamz:
Biden supporters are not bright at all.
They keep watching CNN and the "fake news media". They don't even know what's coming. The Biden supporters just make me laugh. If only they knew that Angels from Africa are already on their way to the US to overturn the election, they won't celebrate yet.
Just wait till the angels from Africa cross the border, because they're using a boat, so it takes time.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in swhaili Angels from Africa ní

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Goke7: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Never Give up Your Fight!
Never Give up your Faith!!
It is not Over until it is Over!!
Until GOD says it is Over! It is not Over!

Noise makers will always be Noise Makers!

GOD is in TOTAL CONTROL
GOD BLESS President Trump

On Monday it will be all over when the electors finally cast their votes
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by obonujoker(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well done!

Please keep on preaching it to Righteousness89 and his goons...they need this message now more than ever before!

Lol... Does Righteousness89 have goons... Biko o

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by GavelSlam: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kikiki, wait till then. it's not over until it's over. #Wefighton #Stopthesteal.

Johnnyessence.

grin

Anyone he supports loses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Afamed: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:
grin

Righteousness, johnnyesence, NL billionaire, what yah say
Those are Trump deplorables local champion in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by int0x80(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
I told these dimwits that the case wasn't going anywhere grin grin. There was no election fraud, Trump is just gaslighting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

Johnnyessence.

grin

Anyone he supports loses.

I support Governor diri douye of bayelsa state, he won massively in the court. Lyon lost woefully. He even lost woefully in the last week bye election in bayelsa state. Don't worry trump will triumph over his enemies. It's not over until it's over. #Stopthesteal #wefighton. The Lord that helped miracle Governor diri will help trump to triumph over his enemies and leads him to victory. My God never fail me and he will never fail. Just be watching. Keep your hatred to yourself . potus will be inaugurated for second term. Any candidate I support wholeheartedly always win.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Afamed:

Those are Trump deplorables local champion in Nigeria
trump will be inaugurated. Besides God helped miracle Governor diri douye to be Governor of bayelsa state. God Almighty will perfect it in USA case too. More litigations in the court to be attend to. Keep on trolling me OK. I like it.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Afamed: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
"Remember #Freedom Is Never Won; It Is Earned; It Is Fought For; It Is Taken. Take It."

Trump Legal Team Responds to SCOTUS Texas Decision,
Outlines Their Next Steps zpr.io/HdkXC
Keep quiet. Local champion

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by GavelSlam: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I support Governor diri douye of bayelsa state, he won massively in the court. Lyon lost woefully. He even lost woefully in the last week bye election in bayelsa state. Don't worry trump will triumph over his enemies. It's not over until it's over. #Stopthesteal #wefighton. The Lord that helped miracle Governor diri will help trump to triumph over his enemies and leads him to victory. My God never fail me and he will never fail. Just be watching. Keep your hatred to yourself . potus will be inaugurated for second term. Any candidate I support wholeheartedly always win.

grin

1 out of 70 is woeful.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Buliwyf: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

grin

1 out of 70 is woeful.

Don't mind the jobless mofo. His name will be changed to Johnnyfailure come January.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by DonX001: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
kingxsamz:
Biden supporters are not bright at all.
They keep watching CNN and the "fake news media". They don't even know what's coming. The Biden supporters just make me laugh. If only they knew that Angels from Africa are already on their way to the US to overturn the election, they won't celebrate yet.
Just wait till the angels from Africa cross the border, because they're using a boat, so it takes time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This has to be the funniest comment i have read on Nairaland all day.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by DonX001: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
grandlexuz:
Righteousness89 are you still in the mountain? Becareful lest you be bitten by a snake.

Whenever you decide to return from the mountains, get a hold of a mirror and tell yourself I am a fake pastor.

Lots like you have rubbished Christianity with Prophetlying. You made somuch noise on being able to see what others couldn't. You staked your spiritual reputation on Donald Trump. Prophetlying he must and will become the next president.

You endorsed NewsMax as the most legitimate news source because the do your bidding. You are just a fanatical conspiracy theorist with a low IQ parading with a cloak of false spiriruality.

Get a complete dose of Artemether and Lumefantrine or better still Dihydroartemisin and Piperaquin tretraphosphate to stop the malaria. Severe malaria has put you in a state of hallucination.

Deuteronomy 18: 22
when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him

Gbam.
You've said it all.
That's why I'm very skeptical of pastors, dishing their own man-made opinions and desires as God's word.
And their gullible followers will swallow hook, line and sinker without asking questions.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by linearity: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
byrron:
Only an irredeemable delusional clown would have expected a different outcome but those with functional brain cells knew from onset that this litigation lost it pulse the very day it was filed and was just waiting for the Supreme Court to officially pronounce it dead on arrival which it rightly did by throwing it into the trash bin of history where it belongs.

Waiting for the next delusional stunts from Trump and his faithful clowns since their plan A and plan B of subverting the will of the people has been so disastrous and embellished with 56 losses at all the court's they shamelessly went to.

Don’t underestimate the Trump’s crew knacks for frivolous law suits.

I wouldn’t put it pass them to do the following next, which all will fail spectacular.

1. Since the Electoral College meets in all 50 States Capital on December 14, 2020 (Monday). I expect an emergency federal case to be filed to stop them from meeting along with another email to Trump suckers to donate more money...it goes without saying that this effect will fail as well.

2. Direct Appeal to Biden Electors to deflect and be faithless to Biden and instead vote for Trump. This also will fail, though the irony here is, I see more Trump Electors becoming faithless and voting for someone else, but not necessarily Biden...but the net effect will be that, Biden will be elected as the next President on December 14, 2020, because he will secure more than the 270 Electoral votes needed.

3. Next, the dance will go to congress in early January when they receive and tabulate the Electors vote. I pity Mike Pence, you don’t want to be Pence this period and my guess is, Pence would start avoiding Trump leading to this time, because as President of the Senate, Pence will chair this join session of congress and will be the one to put the final nail on Trump’s coffin. The poor guy have no option, even if he is a diehard Trump fan and want to topido the whole of US. Based on the safe harbor Electoral Act, all the contested battleground states except WI certified their results before the deadline, so congress is bound by law to accept them as is. If Pence or any GOP want to bring it up, a point of order be raised and be referenced to the law and those votes will be tabulated.

4. Next Swearing in drama and possible destruction of evidence at the White House and else where to cover up some ill doings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by reallest(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Your powerless God failed you when u supported Atiku,saraki,Jonathan,ihedioha,Jegede,Nurudeen adeleke and Fayose stooge.what kind of God are you serving?Don't you think you need to stop serving that powerless thing you call God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by reallest(f): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
168eight:
[s][/s]
Why are you canceling everybody's comment bro?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by reallest(f): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
168eight:
ask helinues
Who's helinues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
linearity:

Don’t underestimate the Trump’s crew knacks for frivolous law suites.

I wouldn’t put it pass them to do the following next, which all will fail spectacular.

1. Since the Electoral College meets in all 50 States Capital on December 14, 2020 (Monday). I expect an emergency federal case to be filed to stop them from meeting along with another email to Trump suckers to donate more money...it goes without saying that this effect will fail as well.

2. Direct Appeal to Biden Electors to deflect and be faithless to Biden and instead vote for Trump. This also will fail, though the irony here is, I see more Trump Electors becoming faithless and voting for someone else, but not necessarily Biden...but the net effect will be that, Biden will be elected as the next President on December 14, 2020, because he will secure more than the 270 Electoral votes needed.

3. Next, the dance will go to congress in early January when they receive and tabulate the Electors vote. I pity Pence here and my guess is, Pence would start avoiding Trump leading to this time, because as President of the Senate, Pence will chair this join session of congress and will be the one to put the final nail on Trump’s coffin. The poor guy have no option, even if he is a diehard Trump fan and want to topido the whole of US. Based on the safe harbor Electoral Act, all the contested battleground states except WI certified their results before the deadline, so congress is bound by law to accept them as is. If Pence or any GOP want to bring it up, a point of order be raised and be referenced to the law and those votes will be tabulated.

4. Next Swearing in drama and possible destruction of evidence at the White House and else where to cover up some ill doings.

So true and very predictable
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
reallest:

Your powerless God failed you when u supported Atiku,saraki,Jonathan,ihedioha,Jegede,Nurudeen adeleke and Fayose stooge.what kind of God are you serving?Don't you think you need to stop serving that powerless thing you call God?
you are very clueless here, tell me the outcome of their cases in the supreme court. I could remembered senator ademola adeleke, ihedioha, fayose, atiku and others in the supreme court. of course most of them are hero in their various states today. they fight for justice but stupid buhari tanko led supreme court stop them from not fulfilling their mandate to the masses that voted them. I really appreciate them for fighting for justice for their people. don't let me just start frustrated hater that never believe in Justice and fairness. thank God they are still alive to contest various political offices in the land. what I know is that the truths will always prevailed no matter the years, months, days, time it was delayed.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
linearity:

Don’t underestimate the Trump’s crew knacks for frivolous law suits.

3. Next, the dance will go to congress in early January when they receive and tabulate the Electors vote. I pity Mike Pence, you don’t want to be Pence this period and my guess is, Pence would start avoiding Trump leading to this time, because as President of the Senate, Pence will chair this join session of congress and will be the one to put the final nail on Trump’s coffin. The poor guy have no option, even if he is a diehard Trump fan and want to topido the whole of US. Based on the safe harbor Electoral Act, all the contested battleground states except WI certified their results before the deadline, so congress is bound by law to accept them as is. If Pence or any GOP want to bring it up, a point of order be raised and be referenced to the law and those votes will be tabulated.

political pundit that's blind in his analysis. keep on staying blind, keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by reallest(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are very clueless here, tell me the outcome of their cases in the supreme court. I could remembered senator ademola adeleke, ihedioha, fayose, atiku and others in the supreme court. of course most of them are hero in their various states today. they fight for justice but stupid buhari tanko led supreme court stop them from not fulfilling their mandate to the masses that voted them. I really appreciate them for fighting for justice for their people. don't let me just start frustrated hater that never believe in Justice and fairness. thank God they are still alive to contest various political offices in the land. what I know is that the truths will always prevailed no matter the years, months, days, time it was delayed.

The real clueless one here is you,your God is powerless to stop Buhari and tanko right?Egbon you need to stop smoking what you've been smoking because it's dangerous to your health.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by helinues: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
reallest:

Why are you canceling everybody's comment bro?

That's the work his village people gave to him...

Cancelling 30+ NL's comments because they have different political opinions from him.

Mods are taken care of him
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Sapore: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Well, the mark of a true prophet is that his prophecies must come to pass. If they do not, repentance is in order. The thread below I just posted may interest the followers of this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/6310644/woman-us-president-vice-president..or
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by reallest(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:

That's the work his village people gave to him...

Cancelling 30+ NL's comments because they have different political opinions from him.

Mods are taken care of him
Iyen deep o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv / Burundi Bans BBC, Voice Of America For Spreading 'Fake News' / "Paul Kagame Did Not Withdraw From WEFA Because Of Xenophobia" Rwandan Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.