Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result (15409 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by melaniaup: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Bv
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Maxymilliano(m): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Joe Biden has won this election! More than 50 of lawsuits brought on by Trump and his supporters have either been withdrawn or thrown out of court for lack of evidence! More than 80 million Americans and the Supreme Court have stood up for democracy!!!!

God Bless America.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by cooltola(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Bye Felicia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by olumide4christ: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Hahahahahaha...all the Trumplicans, so-called Christians & fake e-pastors on this forum waiting for the US Supreme Court & God himself to overturn legally cast votes in an election have been put to shame!

At the end of the day, God through the solid institutions in the USA, carried the day and ensured justice was done.

The sheer thought and belief by these fake personalities that God would support that legally cast votes, cast by believers and unbelievers, be overturned for the sake of a mere human being, someone as obstinate, vulgar and abrasive as Donald Trump, proves that they don't know God, how He works and what He stands for.

Fake Christians and prophets are everywhere these days, friends.... let's identify them and avoid them!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Dottore: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2020
You love to see it. There will be tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by seunmsg(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Where is righteousness89 and other deplorable cultist who were hoping for the SCOTUS to toss away the decision of the people and make the loser president? You all should cover your evil faces in shame for bringing Christianity to such a disrepute.

Every single one of you that supported Trump after he lost the election are evil. It’s even crazy that you all hide under christianity to support this evil behavior. Hopefully, you can now take your Trump case to the court of satan for a final decision.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by PigTormentor: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Only delusional reta*ded religious fanatical cult followers of the dotard TRAMP where expecting anything different.
Those with even a lower IQ knew that TRAMP is done and dusted, but religious blindness will not allow the IPIG cult followers to see what everyone knew all along.

Glad my vote and that of my household contributed to booting out the bastard orangutan orange clown from the White House especially in GA where it really mattered .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by peacettw: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2020
I just love how the supreme Court justices (both old/new) were not compelled to "bow down" to the current dictator. Something our justices should learn from.

5 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by farouk2much(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2020
another blow for biafrans. And some of yoruba are jobles 4 supporting trump to over turn the election
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by obonujoker(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2020
byrron:
Only an irredeemable delusional clown would have expected a different outcome but those with functional brain cells knew from onset that this litigation lost it pulse the very day it was filed and was just waiting for the Supreme Court to officially pronounce it dead on arrival which it rightly did by throwing it into the trash bin of history where it belongs.

Waiting for the next delusional stunts from Trump and his faithful clowns since their plan A and plan B of subverting the will of the people has been so disastrous and embellished with 56 losses at all the court's they shamelessly went to.

The next stunt:

The trumpet will sound

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by pacespot(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2020
ChiefOloye:
What do you expect from a group of supporters who refer to themselves as "magas"? Trump is a yahoo guy, any day!

I tell you, these people should come to Nigeria and let us teach them what "maga" means, they will know that Trump has been using their brain as milk to drink tea.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by sultaan(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2020
That is not right, because if it was in our country.
I could have written up some numbers on a tissue paper, and have a hungry police man present it as result of election , and the supreme court would just declare Trump the elected president winning with 300 million votes.

And I can't make this up either
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by kingxsamz(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Biden supporters are not bright at all.
They keep watching CNN and the "fake news media". They don't even know what's coming. The Biden supporters just make me laugh. If only they knew that Angels from Africa are already on their way to the US to overturn the election, they won't celebrate yet.
Just wait till the angels from Africa cross the border, because they're using a boat, so it takes time.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by grandlexuz(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89 are you still in the mountain? Becareful lest you be bitten by a snake.

Whenever you decide to return from the mountains, get a hold of a mirror and tell yourself I am a fake pastor.

Lots like you have rubbished Christianity with Prophetlying. You made somuch noise on being able to see what others couldn't. You staked your spiritual reputation on Donald Trump. Prophetlying he must and will become the next president.

You endorsed NewsMax as the most legitimate news source because the do your bidding. You are just a fanatical conspiracy theorist with a low IQ parading with a cloak of false spiriruality.

Get a complete dose of Artemether and Lumefantrine or better still Dihydroartemisin and Piperaquin tretraphosphate to stop the malaria. Severe malaria has put you in a state of hallucination.

Deuteronomy 18: 22
when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by grandlexuz(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnyessence this space is reserved for you.

Judge: Johnyessence What do you have to say about the accusation levied by Eve? Did you ask her to eat of the apple? grin grin

Johnyessence: All I want is Otapiapia or Sniper to exit this garden. We will not take this. How dare conservative judges put by Trump turn against him. This is total injustice to the Nigerian Association of Trump Ass Lickers (NATAL). Righteousness89 had prophelied about a positive outcome for Trump. He can never be wrong. He is God's spoke person in Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by grandlexuz(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
G
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by grandlexuz(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
H
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by hermesprogidy(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Lol.. This is so hilarious. Anybody, with a real brain knew this was a shamalam, dead-end lawsuit from the go, but ipob filth with their Lead poisoned minds will come here and spew garbage after watching Newsmax. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by hermesprogidy(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2020
kingxsamz:
Biden supporters are not bright at all.
They keep watching CNN and the "fake news media". They don't even know what's coming. The Biden supporters just make me laugh. If only they knew that Angels from Africa are already on their way to the US to overturn the election, they won't celebrate yet.
Just wait till the angels from Africa cross the border, because they're using a boat, so it takes time.
Abi. Some are also boarding buses from Up Iweka. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Buliwyf: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Where's Johnnyessense the failure magnet? What new insane theory will you bring up now. Better drop your love for failures this year. Don't let it follow you into the next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Obrigardo: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by hermesprogidy(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2020
olumide4christ:
Hahahahahaha...all the Trumplicans, so-called Christians & fake e-pastors on this forum waiting for the US Supreme Court & God himself to overturn legally cast votes in an election have been put to shame!

At the end of the day, God through the solid institutions in the USA, carried the day and ensured justice was done.

The sheer thought and belief by these fake personalities that God would support that legally cast votes, cast by believers and unbelievers, be overturned for the sake of a mere human being, someone as obstinate, vulgar and abrasive as Donald Trump, proves that they don't know God, how He works and what He stands for.

Fake Christians and prophets are everywhere these days, friends.... let's identify them and avoid them!
Don't celebrate o. Angels from Africa are still coming. I think Newsmax reported that their 1414 Bus from Up Iweka broke down at one unknown location. Handarandarandaranda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Goke7: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Hope Trump can focus on dying covid patients now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Only a demented Idiot will believe Trump won the election. He has lost countless of court cases and gullible ones still believe there was electoral fraud!

How can Texas tell other states how to conduct Elections in their own states! Nonsense.

Some of you idiots supporting this clown, if you know how the system works in the US, you would have known that nothing will stop Biden from being inaugurated as president on the 20th of Jan, even if all the Supreme Court justices were appointed by republican presidents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Buliwyf: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Someone should find Johnnyessense aka Johnnyfailure and keep him away from otapiapia. I have said my own grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by fintol: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Let him try judge Judy .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:
Someone should find Johnnyessense aka Johnnyfailure and keep him away from otapiapia. I have said my own grin cheesy
keep on trolling me OK. you will get sense last last.

Texas sued under Article II but SCOTUS rejected it under
Article III. As one door shuts, another opens.

SCOTUS declined case because TX didn’t suffer any voter
fraud,mishandling or SOS making decisions that the state
legislature should have made. The other cases from states
that were impacted will continue forward. Lin Wood just got
the Ga case docketed at SCOTUS.
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Buliwyf: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
keep on trolling me OK. you will get sense last last.

Texas sued under Article II but SCOTUS rejected it under
Article III. As one door shuts, another opens.

SCOTUS declined case because TX didn’t suffer any voter
fraud,mishandling or SOS making decisions that the state
legislature should have made. The other cases from states
that were impacted will continue forward. Lin Wood just got
the Ga case docketed at SCOTUS.

Boy the trolling hasn't started. Wait till January. I have told you. That's when you will know trolling. And it won't be me alone trolling u then.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2020
"Remember #Freedom Is Never Won; It Is Earned; It Is Fought For; It Is Taken. Take It."

Trump Legal Team Responds to SCOTUS Texas Decision,
Outlines Their Next Steps zpr.io/HdkXC
Re: US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

Boy the trolling hasn't started. Wait till January. I have told you. That's when you will know trolling. And it won't be me alone trolling u then.
kikiki, wait till then. it's not over until it's over. #Wefighton #Stopthesteal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burundi Bans BBC, Voice Of America For Spreading 'Fake News' / Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) / Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.