Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS (2554 Views)

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) / Buhari Allegedly Set To Marry Another Wife On Friday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Search the keyword on Facebook "unknown gunmen in Aba" and click the section "Post"
Everywhere on Facebook is bubbling. They are celebrating as their unknown gunmen killed soldiers today.
See them. When e happen below will be the blame game.

FG go blame IPOB
IPOB go blame Simeon Ekpa
Simeon Ekpa go blame unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen go blame DSS.
Igbos on social media go come blame fulani.
Then fulani now go still come blame ESN.
Then now wey ESN don dey two. The other ESN go come blame the other ESN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Photos below as Igbos are celebrating victory of their unknown gunmen otherwise known as ESN

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
FG go blame IPOB
IPOB go blame Simeon Ekpa
Simeon Ekpa go blame unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen go blame DSS.
Igbos on social media go come blame fulani.
Then fulani now go still come blame ESN.
Then now wey ESN don dey two. The other ESN go come blame the other ESN
Ipob pigs jubilation for now, 5 hrs later, they will tell you they are fulani herdsmen and dss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
More as IPOB celebrated their victory of their unknown gunmen today

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Opposing unknown gunmen is a jump against Biafra.

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
All must hail Biafra as unknown gunmen kills soldiers today.

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is this real or Photoshop?
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
tongue
As long as this unknown gunman keep their activities to the Afghaneastern and not cross border to west angry
Make world war 3 no start from there grin

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Search those key words on Facebook and click post.

The celebrations of their Victory by the unknown gunmen is just so immerse.

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Aonkuuse(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which photoshop
Fahdiga:
Is this real or Photoshop?
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Fahdiga(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Which photoshop
It looks somehow
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by tit(f): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Any time unknown gunmen attack, oyinboupdate is full of joy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
tit:
Any time unknown gunmen attack, oyinboupdate is full of joy

I thought we all agreed to blame DSS why are u blaming me now?

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

Imagine, northern Muslim have the audacity to go to mosque today? When the whole south east is in lock down in respect of the great prophet. Chase those idiotic fool bastards out of that place , chase them out all.

They should thank their star they were not shot. They think that east is north they romance terrorists like them.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
It looks somehow

U can type. Type those keywords on your Facebook
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
A
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wblord2:
Hmmm

Na real hmm
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emergingnation3 notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Mandate2023: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Coldsperm: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Unknown Gunmen Aba branch get church mind. Imagine those Muslims had the gut to go to Mosque today our Saviour is going to court and the UGM only went there to disperse them. If na Anambra here, na dead bodies go full everywhere.
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Miracle2022: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine, northern Muslim have the audacity to go to mosque today? When the whole south east is in lock down in respect of the great prophet. Chase those idiotic fool bastards out of that place , chase them out all.

They should thank their star they were not shot. They think that east is north they romance terrorists like them.

time is coming.
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Miracle2022: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
I blame buhari for allowing these terrorists to see peace. God pls give us Putin to take care of these ipob terrorists.
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Pakute: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this thing cheering up Ipob terrorists and swinging her flabby jugs in excitement as southeast burns. She claims she's from Akwa ibom and for all we know, her home state is as peaceful as it gets. Would this unthinking slug wish half the unrest in the south east befalls her home state.
Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Trustedhands: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Same people would jump at you when you call UGM destroying southeast ipob. See how they are hypocritically celebrating them but when govt kill anyone of them now, you start hearing shouts of "they are killing innocent ibos" and you begin to admire the kind of stupidity cownu has planted into their heads in the east. These people won't learn till FG is pushed to send super tucano to finish the war ipob started.

Nobody gonna listen to any emotional wailings of some mentally deranged fools when it happens.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by AntiBMC(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oyigboupdate at work. You are now rejoicing at your handiwork.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by Contekbbc: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do you know it's people's fathers,brothers,uncles and children they killed and you're jubilating.

When your own cup is full,don't come here and be crying us Rivers.

To even think a lady could be this mean and wicked baffles me alot.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Contekbbc:

Do you know it's people's fathers,brothers,uncles and children they killed and you're jubilating.

When your own cup is full,don't come here and be crying us Rivers.

To even think a lady could be this mean and wicked baffles me alot.

When e happen

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor / When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) / Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.