Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) (43480 Views)

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy
Oh well, she didn't say she bought the car for 5mill though.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Setting aside the claim made by this very sexy lady, let us at least admit that she would make a great sex partner. She is busty, fit and most likely blessed with a very tight snapper, which I would gladly lick for hours like a frenzied coyote in heat.

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by themes009(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Stupid girl..
But Mr don reply self na savage ooo grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2020
She has gotten the attention she craved.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2020
olosho work pays o! if you hit a big client
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Jakumo:
Setting aside the claim made by this very sexy lady, let us at least admit that she would make a great sex partner. She is busty, fit and most likely blessed with a very tight snapper, which I would gladly lick for hours like a frenzied coyote in heat.
Jakumo J. Nackson, aka Mr Fucky Fucky, you too like fvck. You try. Oniranu
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
... even with her FEAR OF GOD tee-shirt

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Jakumo J. Nackson, aka Mr Fucky Fucky, you too like fvck. You try. Oniranu

Abeg. Dis woman dey fine, sotaaaay, my trouser no size me again. Chai ! To wakka normal sef, na wahala, after when I look di woman photo again.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2020
If dem born d geh well make she show the plate number, maybe we no go expose her yanch...useless
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by talktrue1234: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigerians like giving stupid people attention all in the name of fun

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy

My brother, no b small things. Don't no when that Corolla became 5m
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by zedman1(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2020
thaoriginator:
grin

Batty man Jazzy!

Man ah badman me say...

Dis gyal wan fi cast man.. Man prefer fi play it cool..

A Pum pum him ah get fi ah exchange enuh cry
Hwa hwa hwa, ya weed yinadi smoke are hatter dan 'Daaamn Niggaaar' weed. grin
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Liposure: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Her lies are so glaring obviously an amateur. Atleast If you want to lie learn from the best. Stupid hoe
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by simplelad(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2020
What shall it favour a liar when she looses both her current and future helper because of false show off. What is her gain. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Dagenius53: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Nice response from Don jazzy
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Kaykaydavid1919: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2020
fear woman because of one thing.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2020
its very easy! just show us the credit alert from don jazzy case closed! abi na cash him drop?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
[/s][b][/b]
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
omenka:
Oh well, she didn't say she bought the car for 5mill though.
lkillbrokehoes can't comprehend.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
Obviously an amateur (Her lies are so glaring). Atleast If you want to lie learn from the best. Stupid hoe
It was just a joke she cracked. You bitter pills have taken it upon your head.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Donspicey: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Bluntguy:
Is that even a 5M car? Btw Don Jazzy should quit waiting for Rihanna and go and settle down and put an end to all this nonsense and denials.

Rihanna my future wife??

My broda take time oooo

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
zedman1:
Hwa hwa hwa, ya weed yinadi smoke are hatter dan 'Daaamn Niggaaar' weed. grin
ah highgrade kush man ah fuc wit.... Dem bwoy dem ah locals, commoners cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Fis girl again...always chasing clout on twitter..na she do d a man paid me 120k to go on a date on twitter and recently I can't date a man Dat doesn't have a house in lekki or banana island...With all d insults dey dey dash her she never learn
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by oloshun(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Please link me up with the Twitter threads you shared. You just made my day. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes you need things like this to cool off.

inoki247:
Lala gave me 5000 snakes to start a snake restuarant grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sock away)

Once you have it in place.

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Check my signature.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Debells(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Awon omo shepeteri..... grin
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Antiochus(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Another case of Luminouz and Casalindal. I hope Don Jazzy did not send nudes o. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Antiochus(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Another case of Luminouz and Casalindal. I hope Don Jazzy did not send nudes o. cheesy grin

Ladies are funny instead of them to confess that they are crushing on the guy and ask him out they'll cook up a story that he sent them money and nudes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.