Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) (43479 Views)

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
YOU CAN NEVER TELL THESE CELEBRITIES SLEEP WITH ANYTHING
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
that's a corolla !

typical UBER type and it goes for highest, 2million box!

what happened to the change?

Aunty your brain is so weak that I can compare it with the strength of the Nigerian Economy.....
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by toprealman: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy
really?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Bishop(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Please Introduce Me To That Don Jazzy" - Don Jazzy Tells Lady Who Claimed He Gave Her 5M With Which She Bought A Car

A lady identified as Queen Vivian on Twitter claimed that music producer, Don Jazzy recently gifted her N5 million naira, with which she bought a car, IgbereTV reports.

She called on her Twitter followers to thank Don Jazzy on her behalf as she shared photos of herself posing with the car she claims to have recently acquired.

Vivian wrote;

https://twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1337321986868043776?s=19

Don Jazzy has now reacted, he wrote:

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1337401855073267713?s=19

You bought a new car with bad tyre alignment..... Did you buy from Jumiaaa or alibaba
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by idogbe14170: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
its very easy! just show us the credit alert from don jazzy case closed! abi na cash him drop?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Jakumo:

Abeg. Dis woman dey fine, sotaaaay, my trouser no size me again. Chai ! To wakka normal sef, na wahala, after when I look di woman photo again.
LMAO! Jakumo, you are a character!! cheesy
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Everybody wan trend especially those tweep.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Clout chasers
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Ogidigan1: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2020
She looks like a vulture! Guys, what do u think?Lol
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy
Leg open mummy

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Ogidigan1:
She looks like a vulture! Guys, what do u think?Lol

If you don't find this woman attractive, then perhaps you happen to prefer same-sex encounters with livestock in the bovine category.

To each his own, and your peculiar preferences in sex partners are not for me to judge. Your secret is safe with me and ten thousand readers here.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:

Looks like a hotel sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2020
All these fake slay queens. They will get pregnant for another man and say it is for the other person, now this one is claiming Don Jazzy gifted her 5 million Naira which which bought car with and Baba Jazzy said he never did. They will also claimed that they were raped. Why are women like this?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Sakobaba(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Vivian sha wan turn celebrity. She wants to go for 2021 bbn that's why she is trying to be controversial. At least small game go don come before bbnaija show up. She is my fb friends Check her out on fb, her fb name is Vivian rora
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Salmahta: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Clout chasing lair.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr One thing I like about don jazzy he has a good sense of humor
But corrola dey get value for Nigeria People dey like that car anyday anytime twice on Saturday But that car nor reach five milli

make I come pick one at your garage?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by TrippleEEE: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Like play like play this gal don chase clout popular like this.

I know her from way back. She's a legit Attention seeker. I think it's a disorder.

She's done all manner of shits you won't even believe for attention including trying to commit Suicide.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Worthless attention whòre who wants to feel like she is the śhit and men are losing their minds over her and parting with their cash just for her sake. Egoistical and narcissistic attention whòre! angry angry angry

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2020
no mind them! naxo dem dey always sit down ontop guys car dey take pics

i just hate this naija girls sha

dem too fake and always craving unnecessary Attention
lkillbrokehoes:
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol I know her on Twitter, she's the queen of clout chasers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by zedman1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
thaoriginator:
ah highgrade kush man ah fuc wit.... Dem bwoy dem ah locals, commoners cry
Respect! burn dema ganga slowly slowly in peace muan!
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Antiochus:
Another case of Luminouz and Casalindal. I hope Don Jazzy did not send nudes o. cheesy grin

Ladies are funny instead of them to confess that they are crushing on the guy and ask him out they'll cook up a story that he sent them money and nudes.

. grin cheesy grin.......

You get am bro... The lady dey crush on me but she no wan confess...

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
where did don jazzy denied it, he only warned her to stop casting him
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
The way all this useless girls keep chasing attention is really becoming annoying Toyota Corolla that's not up to 2million. Smh, sometimes I refuse to get it, whether all this clout chasers think the fake likes and attentions will add money to their bank account.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
First the car no reach 5 million. Secondly she want to catch cruise
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Clout
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Tillatalk: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
YoonSung71:
She wan trend wink
yes and she got the attention she needed ..she don trend that's why her come up on nairaland
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by ULOPVQ: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by TinyHacker: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
thaoriginator:
grin

Batty man Jazzy!

Man ah badman me say...

Dis gyal wan fi cast man.. Man prefer fi play it cool..

A Pum pum him ah get fi ah exchange enuh cry
why this one come dey speak paitos for here abi no be naija where dem born u, kuronbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.