Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

She Finally Agreed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Finally Agreed (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Agreed by Aareef00(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2020
cheesy After al the suffering for like three months that i met her, i approached her but she rejected me. Girls with their face making last month she told me that she will still be observing me for weeks, and after the several romance tips against her, she message me and said she has now agreed to be mine then she said but last last, NO SEX grin

so based on your own romance tip, what next after acceptance because i dnt want to lose her for other guys out there.

please advice needed.
Re: She Finally Agreed by PhDinView: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2020
How old are you please?

If you are a teenager or an undergraduate, I'll advice you focus on your studies or whatever trade you are learning.

Things are kind of hard already in Nigeria. You should be asking for tips on how to make your life better and not how to keep a new girl friend.

PS: Unsuccessful men chase ladies while ladies run after successful men.

My Advice?
MAKE MONEY, PLENTY OF IT!!!
Re: She Finally Agreed by Sundrus: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2020
PhDinView:
How old are you please?

If you are a teenager or an undergraduate, I'll advice you focus on your studies or whatever trade you are learning.

Things are kind of hard already in Nigeria. You should be asking for tips on how to make your life better and not how to keep a new girl friend.

My Advice?
i wish say the op go fit take this ur advice. The funny thing be say, toto water never clear from their eyes. Them must always wan explore.
Re: She Finally Agreed by Wittyglam(f): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Be yourself, get to understand each other, help each other grow, forgive each other. Don't promise what you can't give and avoid sex for now you sound pretty young to me.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2uWTZuNz4
Re: She Finally Agreed by Aareef00(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
PhDinView:
How old are you please?

My Advice?
thank you
it is a great advice from you.
i was aske the question and thats why i decided to ask it in the floor here b4 giving him the best answer

(1) (Reply)

Thread officially closed / I Need A Mature Sugar Mum / Someone Is Searching, Guys She Could Be Your God Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.