Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. (2455 Views)

I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! / My Canada Immigration Story / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by contematawa(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Good morning guys,
I submitted my documents and did biometric for Canadian TRV ,March this year.
Last week I got my decision envelope and it came without a visa but with a slip below .
Please do anybody know if they will still give me visa or I should forget about it

2 Shares

Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Someone may need ur help MrsC143
Whizqueen cool

Hadampson do you have any idea?
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by whizqueen(f): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Someone may need ur help Mrs C143
Whizqueen cool

Hadam pson do you have any idea?

I’ve never seen this or heard of it before. Looks like it was a paper application?
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by Oracleforce: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2020
What it means is that we are tired of holding your passport....collect back your back and keep expecting our final decision....
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by MegaGuy: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello Gurus in the house please help.
I got a mail that my decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC and ready for collection.
I’ve paid and filled the courier form for collection for more than a week now.
Does it take this long to get response from VFS or is there something else I should do ?
I’ve been calling their line and trying to chat vfs but none is working.
Anyone with experience should help please. Thanks
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by Gbolly123edfy: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Please I need some information regarding my canada visitors visa I got back my decision envelope ✉️ around November 2020....so when I checked my decision envelope I found my international passport and also a white slip, in the white slip they wrote.....your application is still in progress why your passport is being returned to you you will be contacted to resubmit your passport if required.please any update regarding this thanks
Re: Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope. by seyijohnkel(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2023
Good morning please I need help ooooooo ,,I applied for Canada visa since 2020 online since then I got replied last mouth to check my portal that there's a message waiting for me there,my sister my brother I can't find out where I keep my dairy and that's where I kept all the details so now I don't have access to my portal again,,but I have my application number and the receipt I collected when I did my biometric and my international passport the email I dropped when I did my biometric please I need help how to login to my portal 09017133580

(1) (Reply)

Uk Settlement Advice From My Fellow Nairaland / I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi / Traveling To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.