Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! (4117 Views)

My Canada Immigration Story / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by mancoconut: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
My journey in Nigeria ends! I'll be leaving the country by August 9 to Canada guys. All the suffering and wahala don end for me o! My stint on Nairaland finally comes to an end.

All the best to you all

28 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by TheboyGhost(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good luck
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
You'll beg to come back in no distant time . Great change is coming to Nigeria, please don't leave.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by taylor89(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
undecided
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by taylor89(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
You'll beg to come back in no distant time . Great change is coming to Nigeria, please don't leave.

God forbid

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by taylor89(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
mancoconut:
My journey in Nigeria ends! I'll be leaving the country by August 9 to Canada guys. All the suffering and wahala don end for me o! My stint on Nairaland finally comes to an end.

All the best to you all

Baba student visa or work visa? Abeg answer fast

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by SmartPolician: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations, bros!

The best bet now is to leave this country for the agbadorians.

Those things have sworn that they will never see this country make progress.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by mancoconut: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Baba student visa or work visa? Abeg answer fast
Baba na work visa o! Na my uncle run am for me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by AwokenVawulence: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

It doesn't mean because u can't go u wish others not too,most of u guys claiming never leaving Nigeria is because u haven't gotten the opportunity, it's only when u have had the opportunity that Ur opinion becomes valid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by HacheNoire: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
August 9

I will put all Canadian Airport's on high alert. Black Nigerian male terrorist enroute Canada. Suspect trained in Iran and must be approached with caution.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by AwokenVawulence: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
mancoconut:

All the best to you all

Congratulations op wishing you all the best boss

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Googledotcom: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
One good advice for you bro, don't ever return !

You can visit, but go back almost immediately.

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by taylor89(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
mancoconut:

Exactly what I wanted

Abeg text me your email or phone number make i call you. But I go hide number call you till I get to know you better

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by nairalanda1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:
August 9

I will put all Canadian Airport's on high alert. Black Nigerian male terrorist enroute Canada. Suspect trained in Iran and must be approached with caution.

Jealous much?

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Googledotcom: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
This was how one Tinubu supporter in a vehicle I boarded with boasted that fuel price will drop below 300 very soon, that we should be patience, I was just silent looking at his ignorance. Today fuel is 700 in some fuel station. I'm sure he won't open his mouth in public again in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by AdesegunSanni89: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
People are also suffering here in Canada o. The rate of grocery theft has increased and there are no jobs. May God help you sha.

10 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Goodman2023: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
In May, 2023, Agbado filled the fuel tank of his 2012 toyota camry at the cost of N15, 000. In June and July that same year, he filled the same tank at the cost of N45, 000 and N55, 000 respectively. If the cost of filling the same tank in December is "x", find x.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by LikeAking: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
mancoconut:

All the best to you all

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Throwback: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Googledotcom:
This was how one Tinubu supporter in a vehicle I boarded with boasted that fuel price will drop below 300 very soon, that we should be patience, I was just silent looking at his ignorance. Today fuel is 700 in some fuel station. I'm sure he won't open his mouth in public again in the nearest future.

It is not impossible whenever the price of crude oil drops.

There is no fixed price, but market determined price.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by HacheNoire: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
nairalanda1:

Jealous much?

You cannot even different jokes and reality again.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Roniyke1234: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations

How much did you spend in getting a work visa and how did you go about it?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by fourboys: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

God forbid
grin grin
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by adigun27: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Baba abeg you fit tell me the cost
mancoconut:

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Omoawoke: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
mancoconut:

All the best to you all

Hahahah, your journey just started
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Safe trip. But u can access nairaland in Canada?
Goodluck.
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by ganisucks(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Exactly what I wanted

Abeg text me your email or phone number make i call you. But I go hide number call you till I get to know you better
When dem go play you 419, your body go calm down. The itch of japa go stop to dey scratch you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by ganisucks(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
People are also suffering here in Canada o. The rate of grocery theft has increased and there are no jobs. May God help you sha.
People talk like if Canada is Utopia. Canada dat Nigerians will destroy kpata kpata before 2030.
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by nairalanda1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:

You cannot even different jokes and reality again.

Calling someone a terrorist is not necessarily a joke.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by taylor89(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
ganisucks:

When dem go play you 419, your body go calm down. The itch of japa go stop to dey scratch you.

Lol another angle shaa
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:
August 9

😹😹😹
Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by SmartPolician: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

So what are you still doing there? grin

Why haven't you come back home?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! by Jlow2: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
just like our grandparents were saying since 1960

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? / Australia Fire: 4000 People Trapped On Beach, Takes Shelter In The Ocean(Pic) / Relocating To NZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.