Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Do I Get A CSCS Number? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Get A CSCS Number? (24299 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by alanbolo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ madeonline, yr informations and assistance is well appreciated. For those who procrastinates, well sidon - look.

I do operate through Capital Assets and have to go through same steps as outlined.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by LondonCool(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
@madeonline,

I have sent you an email.I already have a CSCS number but I want to open another a/c with your company.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by LondonCool(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
@madeonline,

I have sent you an email.I already have a CSCS number but I want to open another a/c with your company.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by madeonline(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
I do hope I have satisfactorily attended to your needs. Cheers Thx
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by Chalkson: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2008
What's the minimum deposit to open a stockbroking account with coretrust investment?
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by aminoritse(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
dear madeonline,

Thanks for your offer to assist. I share the same problem of getting a cscs account/a good stockbroker. I hope to get same assistance as i send the filled copy of the form.

More than that, I want to find out if I can be a client to your stockbroking firm - "core trust" situated most likely in Lagos. I am resident in kaduna.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by Ganj(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]Hi, people can someone please advise on picking a stockbroker and on How CSCS works.
Peolpe i still need the refrence to a good stock broker and an understanding of how CSCS work, Hoola some1
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by aminoritse(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2008
madeonline,

I havn't heard from you on my cscs account application. I hope you got you got the mail and the completed attached application form. pls ala me. Also try answer my question of whether i can have you as my broker irrespective of distance - I am resident in KD. sad
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by madeonline(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
Minimum account opening balance is 100000 naira. Pls resend your email if it had not been treated. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by aminoritse(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
madeonline:

Minimum account opening balance is 100000 naira at Core Trust , I was on leave. Please resend our email if it had not been treated. Thanks

welcome. I'll resend the application to your mail. However i think i need clarity on the =N=100,000 acc. opening balance. Is this money in cash or shares value equivqlent. I ask again, can I be you client, irrespctive of disatance?
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by alanbolo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
@madeonline,

welcome back, was actually reading about yr COINS account and I might contact you regarding that, still researching on the rate of returns.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by madeonline(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2008
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by aminoritse(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2008
Madeonline,

ok. But i havn't got your phone no. Also I'll love to know your kad. office address to continue my enquiries and possible subscription. thanks alot.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by madeonline(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
Dear Aminotorise, Alanbolo, LondonCool and others,

Longtime. I missed you all.

I now work with another Investment Banking Institution. I could be reached at all times via made@madeonlineng.com or on my cell phone 08056259633. I still strongly believe in philosophy/the business of opening stress-free CSCS accounts with subsequent excellent tailor-made customer service delivery.

Best reagrds.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by clemeseh(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hi
Please i will like to know if Union Capital is a good place to start from.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by ADIGAXSON: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
It is very easy to get a CSCS number.make sure you go to a reliable stock brocker to open it for you.It is free. you can then start buying tocs into it. My book titled THE TRUTH ABOUT STOCKS INVESTMENT contains names and contact addresses of reliable stock brokers. Get the details on how to get this book through my blog:
http://adigaxsonultimate.
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by Nnamz(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Hey guys,

I want to get into this investing thing and I am thinking of FGN bonds/FGN savings bonds (I honestly do not know the difference between the two). Do I need a CSCS account or a CHN no? It is just 100,000 Naira FGN bonds I want to do and I am thinking of going with the two years tenur. I mean, it is 100,000 but I want to be buying 100,000 Naira bonds weekly (the extra cash I have left on my paydays weekly after expenses).
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by KomonSense: 5:05am On May 02, 2020
ckenneths:
I don't know if it was luck or the way its supposed to be, but I opened a stockbroking account and was sent a cscs number and a clearing house number to my phone as text. Since then I have been receiving alerts from cscs whenever I buy shares from the secondary market.am enjoying the notifications, kind of helps me confirm purchases. Meanwhile I don't pay any charges.

Please I would love to know the process on how you got your cscs number and clearing house number?
Re: How Do I Get A CSCS Number? by Icewurld(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please I used my debit card to buy MTN shares without CSCS number. i got a debit alert from my bank and my payment reflected on my portfolio but today being Tuesday I logged in and all i saw was 0.00 please I don't understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday [jumia Awoof] / Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.