Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis (1244 Views)

Are You Sure You're Not Suffering From Nomophobia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2020
I am suffering from analysis paralysis o! Any suggestions on a good android phone to buy will be helpful. I am looking at N100k budget. The phone must be 6gb/128gb or 8gb/128gb with good processor. The phone must be durable with phone parts easily replaceable.

I already have infinix s4 but storage is 32gb so i am looking to buy a new phone. I want another brand. I was looking at Oppo but people usually comment that it is overpriced. Then i saw vivo and now i am confused. I need help. undecided
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by osato45: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Check out redmi note 9s
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
osato45:
Check out redmi note 9s

I hear Redmi does not have parts in the market. That if the phone develop issue, na suffer be that.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:

I hear Redmi does not have parts in the market. That if the phone develop issue, na suffer be that.
so na vivo or OPPO has parts in market abi?
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by theFilmtric: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:
I am suffering from analysis paralysis o! Any suggestions on a good android phone to buy will be helpful. I am looking at N100k budget. The phone must be 6gb/128gb or 8gb/128gb with good processor. The phone must be durable with phone parts easily replaceable.

I already have infinix s4 but storage is 32gb so i am looking to buy a new phone. I want another brand. I was looking at Oppo but people usually comment that it is overpriced. Then i saw vivo and now i am confused. I need help. undecided
Xiaomi Redmi note 9s or infinix note 8
Or add 16k and get Infinix zero 8

theFilmtricsay
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by GodWrites: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
You already have infinix; why not invest that money in stock, treasure bill, or bonds?

Unless you've already done that, in that case, I would advise going for Xiaomi Redmi note 9s. If you handle the device well, there wouldn't be a need to repair it.

I've once used a Tecno phone for two years without any issue, except changing the charging port when it hit the ground from a high stand.

Good luck.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
theFilmtric:

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s or infinix note 8
Or add 16k and get Infinix zero 8

theFilmtricsay

Thanks. Already use an infinix phone. Don't want to have two infinix phones
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:
You already have infinix; why not invest that money in stock, treasure bill, or bonds?

Unless you've already done that, in that case, I would advise going for Xiaomi Redmi note 9s. If you handle the device well, there wouldn't be a need to repair it.

I've once used a Tecno phone for two years without any issue, except changing the charging port when it hit the ground from a high stand.

Good luck.

Lol! Buying a phone and investing are not mutually exclusive.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by kennyflames(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
use 80k buy samsung a21s
and use the rest to cruise

come and thank me later
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
kennyflames:
use 80k buy samsung a21s
and use the rest to cruise

come and thank me later

Anytime i hear Samsung, i hear expensive screen that is the same price as the phone. And this phone has 4g ram
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by JayEntaur(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Samsung A31, the 128gb variant. It's about 80somethingK.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by kennyflames(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:

Anytime i hear Samsung, i hear expensive screen that is the same price as the phone.

not everyone has a broken screen
i used s7 edge 2 years with no scratch
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by edoairways: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences Vivo and redmni note series are good phones especially redmni mi note 10
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by chibunna60393: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Check out redmi note 9s
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
edoairways:
Phraences Vivo and redmni note series are good phones especially redmni mi note 10

Thanks
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
kennyflames:

not everyone has a broken screen
i used s7 edge 2 years with no scratch

You must be very good with phones. I might not break the screen but i like to plan for the worst and hope for the best. I have heard so many stories from Samsung users about the price of Samsung screens. I feel it is something to take into consideration.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by kennyflames(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:

You must be very good with phones. I might not break the screen but i like to plan for the worst and hope for the best. I have heard so many stories from Samsung users about the price of Samsung screens. I feel it is something to take into consideration.

most high end phones nowadays has AMOLED
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
I WANT A 7 INCH DEVICE WITH ATLEAST 5K BATTERY WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN AND FINGERPRINT NOT MOUNTED AT THE REAR. . infinix note 7 fix the pan. . Any other phone with such description? I DETEST PHONES WITH FINGERPRINT MOUNTED AT THE BACK
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Dayoebe(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Be like say RedMi has many ambassadors on NL
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by MONEY247: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:

Good luck.

Mine is entering the fourth year...!!!
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by GodWrites: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
MONEY247:

Mine is entering the fourth year...!!!

Mine was stolen... If not, I'm sure it would have still been around lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Leemekzy: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Phraences:

thats a lie. their after sales service center is beside 3c hub in computer village.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Redpanter11(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2020
Phraences:

Get the Redmi note 9s 6gb 128gb at #95690

Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587 to order
Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery
Free shipping in Lagos
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Be like say RedMi has many ambassadors on NL

Lol!. As in ehn. Na only Xiaomi recommendations i dey get. Except some above that recommended Samsung above.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Redpanter11:

Get the Redmi note 9s 6gb 128gb at #95690

Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587 to order
Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery
Free shipping in Lagos

Your whatsapp link is not going through. Does it come with receipt and warranty?
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by seunpinky(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2020
@phraences, any luck in ur quest. I am also facing similar situation. I have the following phones in mind but I have not yet decided
Umidigi A9pro
Redmi xiaomi note9 s
Infinix note 8
Samsung m51
Samsung A21s
My budget is capped at 100k and any choice must have 4/6gb 128gb RAM and good battery and fast charge
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by theFilmtric: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2020
seunpinky:
@phraences, any luck in ur quest. I am also facing similar situation. I have the following phones in mind but I have not yet decided
Umidigi A9pro
Redmi xiaomi note9 s
Infinix note 8
Samsung m51
Samsung A21s
My budget is capped at 100k and any choice must have 4/6gb 128gb RAM and good battery and fast charge
Remove those Nonsense from your mind

theFilmtricsay
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
seunpinky:
Umidigi A9pro
Redmi xiaomi note9 s
Infinix note 8
Samsung m51
Samsung A21s

It seems Redmi xiaomi note9s is the most recommended. I will research the other ones mentioned by filmcritic

theFilmtric:
Remove those Nonsense from your mind

theFilmtricsay
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Phraences: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ha! Samsung m51 cost o! E cost o!

1 Like

Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Morganaliticus: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Phraences:

Lol! Buying a phone and investing are not mutually exclusive.
They actually are... You can buy a phone and still invest. You can do one or the other without sacrificing either.
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by Morganaliticus: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
seunpinky:
Umidigi A9pro
Redmi xiaomi note9 s
Infinix note 8
Samsung m51
Samsung A21s
Avoid umidigi please... boring asß phones!
Re: Help! Suffering From Analysis Paralysis by seunpinky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Phraences:
Ha! Samsung m51 cost o! E cost o!
Na true oo, just checked out the price more than 50k above my budget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung A31 - Missing - How Can I Track My Lost Phone / Umidigi As3 For Sale @negotiable Price. / Advice Me On Phone To Buy - Galaxy A71, Oneplus 7pro, Iphone Xs , Mi T 9pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.