Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) (53486 Views)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Christmas is almost here don't waste your time watching movies and hanging out with friends join the free cooking and baking training boat by calling this number
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Cerebellum: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
psychologist:
Igboamaka

Amaka and Toto ( no offense)
grin
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Sarita01(f): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:
My people i thank una
As una make me mama G una Governor
This government na open door policy
If you like you can stay in your corridor
That project, that Refinary
Ah go change am to brewery
We go enjoy as we the do for olden days
Every Friday go be public holiday
Ah go make my people happy
Ah go make everybody jolly
Ah go share the national moi moi
Divide the national cake
You chop your own ah chop my own
My government will not chop alone

All the young men wey never marry this administration go dash them wife eh........
Na me be mama G
Original mama G
G for general
G for good life......
Kai memories
swears,I remember the good ol days,though I was quite young I still remember that year that Mama gee and nkem owoh were dropping back to back tracks.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2020
emeijeh:
Back then when Ken had a nice physique.
Not now that his head is as big as a solar panel undecided
The meat in his neck is more than the one found in cow hump
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Spectrum22: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2020
blinking001:

https://m.naijapals.com/music.php?id=2608

Thank you plenty plenty.

Please help with the other tracks on the album.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Ken Eric's, I remember that movie that he acted as Jesus Christ , with his 12 disciples.
grin
lol..haha..very funny and childish movie...men what angered me the day i was watching the movie was how my fellow guys were so serious while watching it ,i was like "wtf, someone to fucking change this channel, how can grown as men like us be watching this crap" , men they didn't even listen to me, they were so serious about seeing the movie to the end,smh..
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..haha..very funny and childish movie...men what angered me the day i was watching the movie was how my fellow guys were so serious while watching it ,i was like "wtf, someone to fucking change this channel, how can grown as men like us be watching this crap" , men they didn't even listen to me, they were so serious about seeing the movie to the end,smh..
Lol...I swear the movie funny die grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos) / Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.