Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) (53484 Views)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Samsimple(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Patience my favourite Nigerian actress

Meanwhile, check signature
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by TONY042(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
If anybody tell you say money no go eeh ...... slap the idiot
I GO PAY!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by LordOfTheGame: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goldp5988:
Ken ken

Are you already wishing to be his baby mama ? I can feel it in your comment.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by DAramis: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is this guy still acting movies or he ventured into business (or politics)? It has been long I saw his face.

All in all, dreams are always valid. The coin to renew it most times is Hope while the overall legal tender is God.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Goldp5988(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Are you already wishing to be his baby mama ? I can feel it in your comment.

Please take it easy oh, make I drink water drop cup in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by LordOfTheGame: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goldp5988:

Please take it easy oh, make I drink water drop cup in peace.

I got it correctly. But it's not a bad idea if you win him. Love and understanding are all that matters.
Good luck.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Omezif(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
But see them now
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
This guy that can cry for Africa in his movies grin but his acting is somehow boring these days
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by deavicky(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I know this guy face in nollywood but never marked his name before.
me too i know him verywell but never new his name till now.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Pimine: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:
My people i thank una
As una make me mama G una Governor
This government na open door policy
If you like you can stay in your corridor
That project, that Refinary
Ah go change am to brewery
We go enjoy as we the do for olden days
Every Friday go be public holiday
Ah go make my people happy
Ah go make everybody jolly
Ah go share the national moi moi
Divide the national cake
You chop your own ah chop my own
My government will not chop alone

All the young men wey never marry this administration go dash them wife eh........
Na me be mama G
Original mama G
G for general
G for good life......
Kai memories
Aswearugaaad

Amongst all the actors that dabbled in music, na she try pass followed by Osuofia

I love you like Nigeria loves American visa
- Mama G

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by fijinjesu92792: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
the mama g her self
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Aziishyco(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=blinking001 post=97001229]My people i thank una
Divide the national cake

All the young men wey never marry this administration go dash them wife eh........
Na me be mama G
Original mama G
G for general
G for good life......
Kai memories

Good old days
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Neddstark: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Crazy Ken Erics guy who married a wife and never married her for 2 years then divorced her.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by mdchikezie(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
G for General...
Ken, your grace didn't start today.
I believe it was that same grace that saved you from that untimely bondage of a marriage you almost dragged yourself.

STOP SAYING SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ken Eric's, I remember that movie that he acted as Jesus Christ , with his 12 disciples.
grin
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Bar1941(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mother and son.
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by blinking001(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Amongst all the actors that dabbled in music, na she try pass followed by Osuofia

I love you like Nigeria loves American visa
- Mama G
I love you like Nepa love to take light oo
Mama G.
Kai those days.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by naijadrivablog: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
This Ken Eric's na em de marry Nkoli Nwa Nsukka
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
psychologist:
Igboamaka
Must you do all these,they are Nigerians simple!!

Which is igbo amake again!!
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Nkpitime(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:
My people i thank una
Divide the national cake

Na me be mama G
Original mama G
G for general
G for good life......
Kai memories
You forget this line
And as for NEPA and their wahala,I go give everybody candle make them keep na me be mama G
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Diong22(f): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Money Good o Money Good o
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Lamasta(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
He has done well for himself
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Warmaterial(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Change is constant
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Spectrum22: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=blinking001 post=97001229]My people i thank una
Divide the national cake

Na me be mama G
Original mama G
G for general
G for good life......
Kai memories [/quote

Where can I download this song?
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I know this guy face in nollywood but never marked his name before.
Same, glad he turn out well.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Pimine: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
blinking001:

I love you like Nepa love to take light oo
Mama G.
Kai those days.
Aswearugaaad

This brings on pure nostalgia.
Don't even get me started on Mr Ibu's hilarious release; his songs were the most comedic of the lot. I was just a kid but I remember wella grin
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
I watched this film , that's a bag he was carrying when he returned from the city and passed an ambulance in a Road that leads to their house but on getting home he found out that it was his sister that drowned inside a well was carried in the ambulance and chinwetalu Agu is in the film too , emotional film
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by micflo28(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Money na better blood tonic....no caps
shut it... He just grew older dasall
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by lastchild: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
patience is a very pretty woman
Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by blinking001(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nkpitime:

You forget this line
And as for NEPA and their wahala,I go give everybody candle make them keep na me be mama G
Yes soooooo. Na me be mama G, Original mama G
G for general
Response: G for good life cheesy cheesy
Kai I can never forget this song. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) by blinking001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=Spectrum22 post=97003963][/quote]
https://m.naijapals.com/music.php?id=2608

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos) / Davido Drunk In Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.