Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination (63978 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination / Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video) / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by unity004(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na money joor

wetin d pikin do extra ordinary...abegi

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Kingrefreshed: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Karac:
Like mother, like daughter. Beyonce’s child, Blue Ivy, has received her first Grammy nomination. However, the timing of her nomination is a little mysterious .
Her voice is featured in the beginning and end of Beyonce’s single, “Brown Skinned Girl”, which received a Grammy nomination for the best music video . When the nominations were announced November 24, Blue Ivy's name was not mentioned, TMZ reports .
Seems like someone made a call because Blue Ivy's name has now been added as a nominee thanks to a recent update on the Grammy's website. Nigerian singer Wizkid was also added for the track.
Anyway, it’s not the first possible slip-up for the award show in the last few weeks . You’ll remember, fans and artists alike were outraged when The Weeknd’s “After Hours” album and single “Blinding Lights” were left off the nomination list.
https://punchng.com/beyonces-daughter-blue-ivy-gets-first-grammy-nomination/

how many songs and album has the Illuminati daughter released

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Downey(f): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrangyyy Grammy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is she better than an average Nigerian girl of her age? No!
She just happens to have great parents.
Be great parents to your wards my people.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Ayo2004: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thirty bigi right now:

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by CSTRR: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Grammy is nonsense.
An American award show and nothing more.

Hardworking artists in other parts of the world will never be nominated, while a baby is getting nominations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Mrtaye: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na wah ooo se no pictures ni
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by adaugo59216: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
: The future is F - forE - everyMALE
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Rgade:

The future is
F - for
E - every
M
A
L
E
grin grin
Don't mind that kid.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Grammy for what exactly? undecided ugliest kid?
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright.....
Imagine smallie don get Grammy nomination Na im davido still dey struggle This life nor really balance
Such is life bro
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Adakintroy: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is witchcraft. At this stage you are introducing this child to this life.

How about you just let a child go through normal phase of life with normal children her age.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yedovix996:
Follow

Why does truecaller show your number as scammer ?
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:
Nigerian singer Wizkid was also added for the track.

That talentless noise maker will surely be pained . He is like the legendary goat that only eats the local grass. He will never taste imported or foreign grass because he bleats even when he is asleep. Little wonder Wizzzy and Burna refused to roll with that noise maker and chest beater who tells the world whenever he even fvvks his wife
Stop hating on Davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by laborious(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na wa o
Check my signature sha
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Hermes119: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
People like Nicki Minaj haven't gotten Grammy, but here we are..

na Katy Perry own we dey mad me
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by lkillbrokehoes: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Weeknd's album not in that list is total trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
BadRadio:
Keep growing... I m waiting. [img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
We'll do it on a spacious king size bed !!!
lol keep dreaminggrin
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by lkillbrokehoes: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The Grammy's are a fucking joke.. Beyonce got nominated 9 times for that trash album for lion king movie and her song black parade..

The Weeknd still missing out when he had one of the best album
Grammy is total trash, they should have given Weeknd those 9 nominations, I won't accept this nonsense, to think his single "binding light" made billboard top 10 and Beyonce songs didn't, this is total mediocrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol keep dreaminggrin
cheesy
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by thaoriginator: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Smaddy pass me a light fi fiyah dis bagga spliff yah so
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by whizzyleejr(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'll go with what Benny Blanco said 'bout Juice Wrld not being nominated as well, using it as a point of contact for other artistes

I don’t look at that stuff. I mean, Grammys are cool, but that is definitely not how I measure success. I measure success by the influence that someone puts on the earth and their legacy. And he wins all the awards in my book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Iamfragile: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Grammy Na Mumu Award. Everything na politics. No be only Nigeria dem dey practice am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Treyknowles(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Grammy is total trash, they should have given Weeknd those 9 nominations, I won't accept this nonsense, to think his single "binding light" made billboard top 10 and Beyonce songs didn't, this is total mediocrity.

The Grammys is about music quality and not chart performance, have you forgotten Beyonce lost album of the year in 2015 to an unknown artist even when she outsold his entire discography so don't act like Beyonce hasn't been snubbed by the Grammys in the past.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Treyknowles:

The Grammys is about music quality and not chart performance, have you forgotten Beyonce lost album of the year in 2015 to an unknown artist even when she outsold his entire discography so don't act like Beyonce hasn't been snubbed by the Grammys in the past.
And you think her trashy album is better than that of weekend's own? tell me any quality songs in her album that is better than Weeknd's songs.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by stealmatic(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:
Nigerian singer Wizkid was also added for the track.

That talentless noise maker will surely be pained . He is like the legendary goat that only eats the local grass. He will never taste imported or foreign grass because he bleats even when he is asleep. Little wonder Wizzzy and Burna refused to roll with that noise maker and chest beater who tells the world whenever he even fvvks his wife

easy o,mk u guys no go lez this frog voice guy kill himself
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by tunjijones(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Imagine smallie don get Grammy nomination
Na im davido still dey struggle
This life nor really balance

Dude why do you hate davido this much?

Did he Bleep ur gf at any time?

Or did he steal ur weed?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Treyknowles(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
And you think her trashy album is better than that of weekend's own? tell me any quality songs in her album that is better than Weeknd's songs.

LOL, the album wasn't even nominated except for Best music film and best music video which she deserves, Savage remix got some nominations too so where did you see the "thrashy" album that was nominated?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by tunjijones(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Imagine smallie don get Grammy nomination
Na im davido still dey struggle
This life nor really balance

Dude why do you hate davido this much?

Did he Bleep ur gf at any time?

Or did he steal ur weed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria / Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.