Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination (63979 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination / Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video) / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Seyzcham91(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Raydos:

Nah to dey make mouth, Nigeria Artist Sabi
See Una children's mate?
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
FactBoyz:
Nonsense grammys
jealousy kill you there.na small pikin less than 10 years Na him you dey envy?

Na she choose her parents? No go hustle,dey there dey hate on small pikin because of her parents tongue

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Episteme2(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:
Nigerian singer Wizkid was also added for the track.

That talentless noise maker will surely be pained . He is like the legendary goat that only eats the local grass. He will never taste imported or foreign grass because he bleats even when he is asleep. Little wonder Wizzzy and Burna refused to roll with that noise maker and chest beater who tells the world whenever he even fvvks his wife
Bitterness at it's peak. He's still the biggest Afrobeat artiste. E go choke you. Go and do what he's done if e easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by riyanxeally(f): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The Grammy's are a fucking joke.. Beyonce got nominated 9 times for that trash album for lion king movie and her song black parade..

The Weeknd still missing out when he had one of the best album
the weeknd is king � the Grammys ain’t shit���e actually pain me
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by aluyapreston: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
saaphiere:
can you please explain what you mean by this write up. I just want to know
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Jesslove(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amazing what money can do
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by MirJay: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Episteme2:

Bitterness at it's peak. He's still the biggest Afrobeat artiste. E go choke you. Go and do what he's done if e easy.

Biggest for low classed humans like u. I sure say u go get only mouth for real life.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by m140(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The Grammy's are a fucking joke.. Beyonce got nominated 9 times for that trash album for lion king movie and her song black parade..

We too dey lick ass, the award not as it used to be, bey n Hova dey tweak am now,
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na wa o, even little girl wey talk for 5 seconds was nominated while Abel tesfaye(The Weeknd) who made the hottest album of this year is no where to be found.Grammy matter don tire me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Episteme2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:

Biggest for low classed humans like u. I sure say u go get only mouth for real life.
Pele o. High "classed" human.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Raydos: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
saaphiere:
The future is Female[size=20pt][/size] The future is Female

Dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by gokay11(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:

That talentless noise maker will surely be pained . He is like the legendary goat that only eats the local grass. He will never taste imported or foreign grass because he bleats even when he is asleep. Little wonder Wizzzy and Burna refused to roll with that noise maker and chest beater who tells the world whenever he even fvvks his wife
Funny how you guys tagged OBO talentless.
Dude deliver excellently even with his bad voice.
He can produce and also know how to play musical instrument.
Kindly give your own definition of talent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Temysteve(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bornsinner7:

I don't know much about the Weeknd entire album, though have listened to few track off the album, but I can tell you that there is nothing to write home about the Single "blinding lights". The lyrics of the song is not correlating with the video. The weeknd is already certified A list artist worldwide but After hours album is just there, nothing spectacular and catchy in the tracklist. Obviously there might injustice in Grammy nominations, that happens everywhere, but this Grammy awards is not based on streams and topping charts alone, they look at s lot of things in music before nominations. Majority of songs nominated for Grammy awards may never have been heard before or not even reaching the highest peak of charts, that's shows how much they do research before nominating any musicals content.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Bahamas95(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
What a lucky little girl.

Her parents don already clear road for her, no need to stress herself.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by kenzysmith: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
and dsvido an wizkid never even see how Grammy ceremony be
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by olabolaji(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Episteme2:

You see in this life hater's gotta hate, they love for that sole purpose. Hating someone bigger than dem is life wink wink
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by GOVERNMENT2: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
saaphiere:
TALO ELEYI angry
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Treyknowles(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
m140:

We too dey lick ass, the award not as it used to be, bey n Hova dey tweak am now,

Beyonce and Jay dey tweak am? Beyonce has 79 Grammy nominations and has only won 24, Jay z won 0 out of 8 nominations in 2018 so please explain how the tweaking works exactly if it doesn't show in their winnings!
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Karac: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
and dsvido an wizkid never even see how Grammy ceremony be

Lol... Did you read the article at all?
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
A serial grammy winning artist should please come and feature me to only whistle in one of his/her potential hit songs...

I want to be a grammy nominee too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by wildikeman(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
What nonsense. This liberals are bleeping annoying
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Emmandu(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hhhmmmmmmm......so scared of that girl.....

Meanwhile I have a Very neat and perfect MacBook Air 2017 , 8gb ram 512gb SSD for sell... Price: 330k

MacBook Air 2017 8gb ram 256gb SSD.... Price: 310

MacBook Pro 2017 8gb ram, 128gb SSD with box and complete accessories in brand new condition: 410k

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Obakoolex(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
MirJay:

Anoda person matter you put for head like this...shioor
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by ledaman: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Grammy nomination for who? I guess they are joking!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by m140(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Treyknowles:

Beyonce and Jay dey tweak am? Beyonce has 79 Grammy nominations and has only won 24, Jay z won 0 out of 8 nominations in 2018 so please explain how the tweaking works exactly if it doesn't show in their winnings!
I never chop, I can't argue sir
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by harmony75: 4:38am On Dec 13, 2020
she sings too? congratulations ���
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2020
MirJay:

Shut da Bleep up dude , poor people are always bitter, restless and full of hatred . Better get your self busy stop hating on a dude that doesn't know of your existence

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Superpower(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2020
CSTRR:
Grammy is nonsense.
An American award show and nothing more.

Hardworking artists in other parts of the world will never be nominated, while a baby is getting nominations.
Artists from different part of the world have been nominated and won Grammy's.
Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Superpower(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Grammy is total trash, they should have given Weeknd those 9 nominations, I won't accept this nonsense, to think his single "binding light" made billboard top 10 and Beyonce songs didn't, this is total mediocrity.
Grammy's have nothing to do with charts

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Superpower(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
And you think her trashy album is better than that of weekend's own? tell me any quality songs in her album that is better than Weeknd's songs.
She was not even nominated for album of the year.So what nonsense are you saying.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by Treyknowles(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Superpower:
She was not even nominated for album of the year.So what nonsense are you saying.
you dey mind am, the album wasn't even nominated, Black is king only got best music film and I am very sure the Weeknd didn't release a music film. BSG got a music video nomination and that's it.

I don't understand why they are hating on Beyonce when it's clearly the Grammy's fault and not hers.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination by MirJay: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Shut da Bleep up dude , poor people are always bitter, restless and full of hatred . Better get your self busy stop hating on a dude that doesn't know of your existence
Wiz doesn't you all too nigga. Goan brush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria / Lyrics Of Timi Dakolo's "Great Nation" (Beautiful Anthem For Our Dear Country)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.