Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Covid19 Was A Huge Blessing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Covid19 Was A Huge Blessing (203 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Get A Huge Loan Remotely. / How To Capture A Huge Profit On Binance Or Coinbase's New Coin listing / Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Was A Huge Blessing by superability(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
I always desire to have freedom over my time and also freedom to work based on my schedules and not just to wake up and start to struggle to go to work. I wanted to have time with my family and also have real VACATION and not STAYCATION.

But I was stuck in a job that takes all that away from me. I was always pained whenever I'm preparing my lessons and damn mad when teaching, but what can I do... I just need to make ends meet.

Jim Rohn said something very profound: If you work hard on you Job, you will earn a living, but if you work hard on yourself, you will make a fortune.

And so I decided to work on myself during that covid.

During the covid, I was introduced to a business that changed my life and still changing my life.
All my desires I wanted has started working out. I quite my job and I can boldly tell you that the future is gonna be a blast.

Let's connect and let's do this together as a team.

(1) (Reply)

Coinsmart Is Coming Join Wait List / Forex Signals / How Lucrative Is KEKE Business Is Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.