Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno (34629 Views)

Groom’s Best Man Steals Wedding Gifts In Kano / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
alyarmouk:
I think security is better now than years back_guvr zulum of maiduguri
yes what zulum said wether you like it or not is true. I am a borno indigene I've seen the worst imaginable during this insurgency,
but truth be told borno is much safer under buhari than goodluck

Swallow the bitter truth

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by sambo1993: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
This are fabricated lies to bring down the effort of president buhari and his administration. Even the fake news about the 600 kidnapped of katsina student were reported base on ignorance and anarchy because they did not seek clearance to be in that school. While information from the defence intelligence agency shows that all the students are informants to the arm bandits terrorising north west region. Sign garba shehu SSA on media and publicity to the president
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by UwaMmebii(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
Imagine having your honey moon in the forest as a hostage. Too bad

Hahaha, seriously is not funny
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Respect55:
A certain northern governor said the security situation is better than during Goodluck's regime. Let them enjoy their peaceful atmosphere.
that's true take the chill pill and Bleep off
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by lawalmovichhhh: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
FAKE NEWS....OYA MAKE DEM KILL UNA FINISH
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Even a child cannot post that trash,
1. Your borders are opened and allowing Boko Haram to enter Nigeria

2. You build more Mosques and churches than Schools and research centers

3. You lost your title as Giant of Africa to other faster growing African countries like Rwanda etc

4 You fail to create jobs and produce anything but rely on crude oil sales.

By You, I am referring to Nigeria.

Don't let religious sentiment blind your sense of judgement, IPOB are demanding for their independence simply because you and I know this marriage is not working, why are you tagging them terrorist? It's the same request England is demanding to leave Europe via Briexit. Why didn't they tag Briexit member terrorists?

We lie a lot to ourselves in Nigeria and don't know why

Am glad u mentioned d word "child" in ur first sentence because u just demonstrated that u are one. Dude, there's something called sarcasm
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Ihatemumu: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Am glad u mentioned d word "child" in ur first sentence because u just demonstrated that u are one. Dude, there's something called sarcasm

Oh really sorry I take that back, read your earlier post now I understand. Cheers
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Oh really sorry I take that back, read your earlier post now I understand. Cheers

Cheers
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by IamRandy: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari shut up and act!!

For those shouting north up and down!!

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 4 northern states... That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell you whole the whole northern states has been terrorized.

Once their is kidnapping in any village in Zamfara.

They will tell you tell that kidnapers are kidnapping in the north.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're are doing all this to send a signal that the whole of Northern state is unsafe.

Gombe is one of the safest state in Nigeria.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

And other northern states that hardly record case of robbery in a year.

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The north is not a state... The north is a region with 19 states.

The north will continue growing stronger!!

We shall overcome every challenges!!

One thing I can assure you OLD MAN...

This KILLINGS/KIDNAPPING will kiss your FAMILY soon...where is that VULTURE MEAT Mannagrills today?gringrin

SHAMELESS NPOWER Agro Beneficiarycheesycheesy

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Stupid southerners crying more than the bereaved northerners. One major problem of Nigerians is their inability to mind their business
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by adeniran22890: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
And we say Nigeria is a safe country.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari shut up and act!!

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 4 northern states... That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell you whole the whole northern states has been terrorized.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're are doing all this to send a signal that the whole of Northern state is unsafe.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

My brother you are very correct. The same way they used media to picture Rivers state as a den of all the crime in this world to move investment and investors to their region and state.

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by nedekid: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bola146:
shocked I just pity people living in that Boko Haram state embarassed
Pls don't pity them. They say they are better off than the previous administration. Can you cry more than the bereaved? Hold elections there tomorrow and you will hear they shout Sai baba!!
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Tosin67: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Plut01:

Another fake news to discredit our Darling Daddy sad

This can not happen in our peaceful Arewa land, especially under the best president in the world, baba Buhari.

It is the work of enemies of state to tarnish Baba Buhari's government.

Imagine just within 6years of leadership, baba has transformed Arewa land to Makah and Medinah of Sub-sahara Africa where all people now visit for pilgrimage.

Any wonder why the president of China, president Xi decided to relocate his office to Arewa land. Who no like better thing Even the great Putin has put in his name for a crash course on leadership, which Baba would be giving other world leaders, particularly those that were wowed by the heavenly inspired leadership skill of Baba Buhari.

It baffles enemies of state how baba has turned Arewa land into a paradisical Eldorado within the shortest period of time smiley

Dan iska Yerobas, Dan iska Biafrans through their media controlled propaganda, thought they have buried our Darling Daddy, not knowing baba Buhari is a GMO seed wink

I know it will be difficult convincing enemies of state that baba is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. After all, one can not convince a monkey that sugar is sweeter than bananawink

All I have to say is,,,,,,,

Sai baba
Sai Buhari
Mai Gaskiya to the world!!!!

.Guy u first craze no b lie...

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Loveurneighbour: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
[s][/s]

Same old lines, aren't you tired
Aren't u tired of hating the North?
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by DollarBuddy: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari shut up and act!!

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

I see Kano, I see Adamawa but I didn't see Borno state... Your list isn't complete!
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
[b]
chariisGRACE:
Kidnapping must be a high paying business in the Northern part.

Different terrorist groups establishing their branch/head office in Nigeria, because they have seen and evaluated the environment and it turns out that the business will flourish in the area. Even Boko Haram have seize from bombing as they are now into full time kidnapping business while masquerading themselves as bandits.

We don't even know some of the companies that are into this kidnappings exploration, since all of them are referred to as bandits

[/b]Boko Haram is now defending APC government through press release. The truth of the matter is that Buhari and his forty thieves has made Nigeria a fertile land for terror, terrorists and terrorism. Northerners also do not help the matter. Too bad.

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Madibah:
Better make them collect bride price back, use am pay for the ransom cheesy
Not funny
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Plut01:

This can not happen in our peaceful Arewa land, especially under the best president in the world, baba Buhari.

Imagine just within 6years of leadership, baba has transformed Arewa land to Makah and Medinah of Sub-sahara Africa where all people now visit for pilgrimage.

Any wonder why the president of China, president Xi decided to relocate his office to Arewa land. Who no like better thing Even the great Putin has put in his name for a crash course on leadership, which Baba would be giving other world leaders, particularly those that were wowed by the heavenly inspired leadership skill of Baba Buhari.

It baffles enemies of state how baba has turned Arewa land into a paradisical Eldorado within the shortest period of time smiley

Dan iska Yerobas, Dan iska Biafrans through their media controlled propaganda, thought they have buried our Darling Daddy, not knowing baba Buhari is a GMO seed wink

I know it will be difficult convincing enemies of state that baba is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. After all, one can not convince a monkey that sugar is sweeter than bananawink

Sai baba
Sai Buhari

bubu slaves them swear give Una? undecided

E be like say the juju wey bubu use hold una captive strong well well lipsrsealed

Maybe when the baba wey do jazz for bubu die,Na when Una go get sense lipsrsealed
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Rdadi: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=Plut01 post=96999334].

Sai baba
Sai Buhari

mcheww a wani wuri ya mayar hakan
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by chatinent: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
I remember my nights in Biu LGA of Borno state.

All my nights were a grace fufilled.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by berryPee(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen and Amen
Michaeltreasure:
It evident that some people were created just to be nuisance to the human race.
Boko Haram and all their supporters will never know peace
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Queenserah26(f): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is not a good one. Chai shocked
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=muhamadnur post=97003061] that's true take the chill pill and Bleep off[/quote
Have u returned to your huts or still hiding away at the mountains pending your boko terrorists imminent attack?
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
The North should enjoy their boko and banditry in peace abeg
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by onegig(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
You would have to be very very daft to embark on a road Joruney around Borno , Gombe axis.

It's disheartening to hear this sad news but i think people would also need to be wise to access an area and know the inherent risks while traveling.

You would be a fool to drive through a land mine and now expect to be hurt.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by ikdaddy01(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
They mounted road blocks....
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Aren't u tired of hating the North?

Why would I hate them when they wholly accept bokoharam for fighting for Allah?
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by raphy(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Why cant they go and kidnap the president doing holiday in daura or what the fuckry.

That borno should be remove from the map of Nigeria shit.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2020
I suspect the wife and her family members
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by UNUKHASO: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2020
HOW CAN TERRORIST KIDNAPPED HIS OWN FRIENDS MAYBE HE HAD ENOUGH FOODS AND CASH.THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THIS WAY BEST MAN TOOK MARRIAGE GIFT TO HIS TERRORIST FRIENDS.WITHOUT YOU TELLING YOUR FRIENDS YOUNGER PROGRAM HOW WILL THEY GET TO KNOWN.ANYWAY HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE

Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) / Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road / Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52