Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno (34628 Views)

Groom’s Best Man Steals Wedding Gifts In Kano / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Loveurneighbour: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Why would I hate them when they wholly accept bokoharam for fighting for Allah?
Don't u have bandits, arm robbers, cult group, Militants in your area?
So you're hating them because some wicked souls are feeding you with lies and misinformation about the North. So in your own mind, Boko Haram is all over the 19northern states?
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Respect55 post=97009696][/quote]
Take it or leave security has improved under buhari than your drunkard brother
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Don't u have bandits, arm robbers, cult group, Militants in your area?
So you're hating them because some wicked souls are feeding you with lies and misinformation about the North. So in your own mind, Boko Haram is all over the 19northern states?

Sorry theres no bokoharam anywhere. It's mere propaganda. Even those killed in Borno farm and Katsina isn't true
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by cardoctor(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sad
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Loveurneighbour: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Sorry theres no bokoharam anywhere. It's mere propaganda. Even those killed in Borno farm and Katsina isn't true
No matter how hard u try with your propaganda and hate against the North, you can never succeed.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by annyz: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
dre11:

The two were identified as an employee of UN World Food Programme, who had just attended his wedding, and a colleague from the International Committee of the Red Cross who had been the best man at the ceremony.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/12/12/terrorists-kidnap-groom-best-man-shortly-after-wedding-borno

So ISWAP now have a road checkpoint up North
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

No matter how hard u try with your propaganda and hate against the North, you can never succeed.

We all know that the north is the most peaceful place to live. All we hear are mere rumors of violence. Buhari is a great warlord and has decimated all bokoharam.

We are all relocating to the peaceful north henceforth
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
muhamadnur:

Take it or leave security has improved under buhari than your drunkard brother
Enjoy ur peace you terrorists.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Loveurneighbour: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

We all know that the north is the most peaceful place to live. All we hear are mere rumors of violence. Buhari is a great warlord and has decimated all bokoharam.

We are all relocating to the peaceful north henceforth
Why having sleepless night about the North?
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Respect55:

Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Respect55:

then accept the bitter truth and go to your rather peaceful region free from armed robbers, cult , kidnappers etc

Swear maiduguri is peaceful than your place
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Why having sleepless night about the North?

You know everyone loves peace. So am in love with peaceful north dazzol
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Loveurneighbour: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

You know everyone loves peace. So am in love with peaceful north dazzol
Mind your peaceful zone
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
muhamadnur:
then accept the bitter truth and go to your rather peaceful region free from armed robbers, cult , kidnappers etc

Swear maiduguri is peaceful than your place
Tell me you are proud to be in that terrorist region?
Suffering and smiling.
One more thing, it is suicidal to be typing here on Nairaland instead of looking out to when your cursed brainwashed brothers would strike again abducting ur mum's and sisters to be forcefully married out to shekau.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
O boy!!!
Has Naija got so bad?
Read the comments,of Nigerians,and i'm scared.
Like say make I exit the platform.
Naija is getting bad ,and the people are going nuts.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Respect55:

Tell me you are proud to be in that terrorist region?
Suffering and smiling.
One more thing, it is suicidal to be typing here on Nairaland instead of looking out to when your cursed brainwashed brothers would strike again abducting ur mum's and sisters to be forcefully married out to shekau.
you will never get it but let me stop using my precious time even replying you with your ravaged region infested with all sort of criminals from cyber to everything illegal boko haram are brainwashed illiterate OK I agree but what of your so called educated civilized criminal brothers whom are giving bad name to Nigeria globally.

F*ck off I'm done here.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
muhamadnur:
you will never get it but let me stop using my precious time even replying you with your ravaged region infested with all sort of criminals from cyber to everything illegal boko haram are brainwashed illiterate OK I agree but what of your so called educated civilized criminal brothers whom are giving bad name to Nigeria globally.

F*ck off I'm done here.

Isn't it more shameful you retard that an attack happened in Katsina when ur cloned president went on a visit?
My own is that you illiterates should stop disturbing our peace when the boko cowards strike you dead and rape your girls. You are now wailing more than those you call wailers.

An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.
You made a very good decision, log out and run to the mountains to hide as a coward you are lest they strike this night and blow off your brains. I spit on you all.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Respect55:

Isn't it more shameful you retard that an attack happened in Katsina when ur cloned president went on a visit?
My own is that you illiterates should stop disturbing our peace when the boko cowards strike you dead and rape your girls. You are now wailing more than those you call wailers.

An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.
You made a very good decision, log out and run to the mountains to hide as a coward you are lest they strike this night and blow off your brains. I spit on you all.
I can bet my left ball your one illiterate Igbo from the yist no erection no lefelendum ipob pig go worship your retarted coward nnamdi cownu
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
they will soon blame past leadership for this #stoptheblamegame
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
muhamadnur:
I can bet my left ball your one illiterate Igbo from the yist no erection no lefelendum ipob pig go worship your retarted coward nnamdi cownu
You have got no balls you coward. That's why u get slain in your backyards and ur heads chopped off and placed on your chests without resistance over and over again.
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Meteng: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
We'll, what can I say, RIP angry
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by muhamadnur: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Respect55:

You have got no balls you coward. That's why u get slain in your backyards and ur heads chopped off and placed on your chests without resistance over and over again.
for your info largest militia group In Nigeria are in borno civilian JTF nearly 20,000 some being recruited by the Nigerian army on daily basis as of just recent 400 were recruited keep your ignorance to your self bye
Re: Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno by Respect55(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
muhamadnur:
for your info largest militia group In Nigeria are in borno civilian JTF nearly 20,000 some being recruited by the Nigerian army on daily basis as of just recent 400 were recruited keep your ignorance to your self bye
Continue deceiving yourself you terrorist. Volunteer force in the day and Islamic extremist at night who chop off heads without remorse. If you aren't recruiting cowards and hypocrites, how come the number of slain fools keep on increasing by the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) / Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road / Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.