Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (36497 Views)

Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Babalegba(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
We were sent such a letter at idi aba abeokuta six years ago. We prepared a welcome party for them but they didn't show up
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Righteousness89(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

This guy is just catching fun on nairaland but there are clowns that believe in him like they do their God's.
[/s]
May your Destiny not be used to Catch fun
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Adext4sure(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
No joy ooh..
Uninvited Santa Clause
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

But those who Know their GOD Will stand their Ground!
Those who understand who they are in GOD will not move an inch!

Armed Robbers know their Targets!

They run From us! Not the other way round!

One girl was raped and killed inside church in Edo....

Some worshippers were killed inside church somewhere in the east....

Remember Omoku killings, they were coming from church.... how many will I remind u

No one is safe anywhere
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Righteousness89(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
illicit:

One girl was raped and killed inside church in Edo....

Some worshippers were killed inside church somewhere in the east....

Remember Omoku killings, they were coming from church.... how many will I remind u

No one is safe anywhere
[/s]
You and whoever is not Safe!

I am Fully Safe!!

If you Like Live inside Church! If you don't know or understand who you are! U can be messed up anyhow or anywhere!

I Know Who I am
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by calcal: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

OK, WAIT FOR THEM.

THOSE THAT CALLED GOD FOR COVID-19 ARE WITH THE GOD TO DAY
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
faithylady:
Good afternoon my beloved nairaland family... plz I need very tiny help right now... the last money my husband left at home was N500.. that was 3 days ago and there's no single foodstuff in the house.. my husband have not come home since 3 days now an if I call him he will tell me he's coming he's coming, then he will stop picking my call.... my 2 little children are starving... nothing at all in the house... I need just N2,500 transport to travel to the village.... even if it's N500 you can send me, I don't mind... plz help me... GT bank... 061 334 0585 .. FAITH MAXWEL.... God bless you abundantly
A male beggar with hairs on his balls and a new registered account claiming a mother of two.
Guy try another format

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
You and whoever is not Safe!

I am Fully Safe!!

If you Like Live inside Church! If you don't know or understand who you are! U can be messed up anyhow or anywhere!

I Know Who I am

CAN chairman was kidnapped and beheaded in the North....

Stop mocking your God

God is not mocked, Even Jesus was killed
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Unrated900(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
The only problem this people has is FEAR

They fear what they didn’t see

No thief are coming

It must have been written by someone within to scared the community

Thief will never alert you when coming especially a secure and serene environment.

Once again. Everyone go out this is ordinary Fear in your mind and heart
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Righteousness89(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
illicit:

CAN chairman was kidnapped and beheaded in the North....

Stop mocking your God

God is not mocked, Even Jesus was killed
[/s]

I thought u were a reasonable Folk!
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Nfora: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Consequence of the senseless #EndSARS movement undecided
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Conrod: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
pls where is the nigeria police?
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by nnamdiosu(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

Brother calm down.
Let us not mislead people.

The disciples were ordered to flee persecution.
Elijah fled from Jezebel.
David ran from his own son.

Its true that God saves.
Just like he did for the children of Israelites many times .But let us not put God to test

For those who received direct word from God to stay, they can.
But wisdom means to either look for a temporary place to stay and seek Gods face.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by kiddkash(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
someone wants to pay you a visit and you are running.

My God, no one has courtesy anymore.

so no welcoming committee

no one to ask how have the year being to you
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Dollanaira: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Righteousness89(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Brother calm down.
Let us not mislead people.

The disciples were ordered to flee persecution.
Elijah fled from Jezebel.
David ran from his own son.

Its true that God saves.
Just like he did for the children of Israelites many times .But let us not put God to test

For those who received direct word from God to stay, they can.
But wisdom means to either look for a temporary place to stay and seek Gods face.

Peace.

You Don't know who u are! Neither do u know what u say?

How does fleeing Persecution Concern this?

For the Persecution you talk about,Which Believers flees from persecution?

How on Earth does a Believer flee from Persecution..

May GOD Help u and the Christianity you Profess!
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by BruncleZuma: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss....come be like wen dat year sef for kaduna when my school Zenith dey write Goodwill say make dem ready for war if dem come field for inter house sport.....

The fear alone dey cause commotion pass the physical fight....

las las dem go mk way for us.....

Wallahi your head dey there...
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Kaiser20: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ikorodu no be Daura those robbers will not succeed
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Halo22: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gradually we returning to the years of Aneni, Derico, Chiejile and so on. E no go funny at all. May God save the poor masses.
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Colybaly:
Say NO to Robbery and Rape

Is rape the issue now?
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Fulcrum15: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Why are Nigerians so docile and helpless every time there is a problem.
Form civil defence groups and surveillance teams. Protect yourselves or die. Nigerian government and police institution is useless to the people at least almost.
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Crime in lagos is highest compare to Bornu and Kaduna but their media keep giving you the impression that Rivers is an unsafe place to do business.....evil.
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by mosunmola63765: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
We were sent such a letter at idi aba abeokuta six years ago. We prepared a welcome party for them but they didn't show up
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by tohpahz(f): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

You're fooolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Aaronnas: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

I love your faith bro❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Ten06(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't blame them, the kind of freedom criminals now enjoy under this government is appalling
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Ifeoluwaposimi: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
inoki247:
so dem don send everyone to compulsory vacation for that area....

Wahala for who no go Vacation for that area na him go chop d beating of the people wey japa....

Lol
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by Mansunny: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD, IN IKORODU? GUY TELL ME YOU ARE JUST JOKING, EVEN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TOLD US NOT TEMPT THE LIRD OUR GOD, MATH 6:7. IF YOU KNOW IKORODU YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS TRASH, AND YOU ARE GETTING LIJE AND SHARE WITH THIS. DURING THE REIGNS OF BADOO BOY IN IK TOWN THEN, THE BOYS KNEW NO RICH NOR POOR MEN, ALL MEN WHERE THEIR TARGET AND 100'S OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES, NOW NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE KILLED DURING BADOO TIME. WAIT WHEN YOU ARE FACE WITH IMPENDING DANGER, YOU WAIT AND QUOTE THOSE WHO TRUST IN THEIR LORD. JESUS FURTHER ADVISED US TO BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT ANT GENTLE AS A DOVE. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT FOOLISHINESS.
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD, IN IKORODU? GUY TELL ME YOU ARE NOT JOKING, RIGHT? EVEN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TOLD US NOT TEMPT THE LORD OUR GOD, MATH 6:7. IF YOU KNOW IKORODU VERY WELL YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS TRASH, AND YOU ARE GETTING LIKE AND SHARE WITH THIS TRASH OF YOURS. DURING THE REIGNS OF BADOO BOYS IN IK TOWN THEN, THE BOYS KNEW NO RICH NOR POOR MEN, ALL MEN WERE THEIR TARGET AND 100'S OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES THAT PERIOD, WE THAT DONT EVEN RESIDE IN IKORODU THEN WERE AFRAID OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE BADOO GUYS THEN, AS IT IS THE SOUL OF THOSE KILLED DURING BADOO REIGN REIGN HAS GONE FOR GOOD AND NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. WAIT WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH IMPENDING DANGER, YOU WAIT AND QUOTE THOSE WHO TRUST IN THEIR LORD. JESUS FURTHER ADVISED US TO BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT ANT GENTLE AS A DOVE. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" by majorstarlee: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
The state of emergency we now find ourselves in this country is very debilitating to say the least. How long shall we live this way sha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Officer Drambi Vandi in Court As He Is Charged For Murder / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.