Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity (19610 Views)

Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by tope777(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arewa ronu.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by winterfell007(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:
Instead of you to form security network to complement police, you guys are forming security outfit, hisbah to do Islamic biddings .

Yet you say you are not cows.

That's to show you how useless and brainless they're. They can form unnecessary hisbah for Muhammed but can do the same for their own safety.

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by DrMuzungu(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
See yeye governor. Instead of beefing up the security, he asks potential victims to flee. Treason!
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by RedGreenBlueRGB: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Michaeltreasure:
Igbos are at work again, bubu to the rescue.
May God punish APC and all their supporters

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by paul61777: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
:You won't see that aboki arrewa on this thread He is probably preparing more Fulani pictures to post
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Charly68: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
God have mercy;if the president can't guarantee security in his home state ,tell me what magic he can perform in other states of the federation.. Each Governor should find solution to the growing insecurity of their states
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
King2019:
Katsina ooo

Oya Arrewa come and defend the north

Who is arrewa? There is insecurity people are using innocent lives to make money. Our leaders that are not blinded by greed are online and in the newspapers calling this out and calling for the sluggish pace this president is using to deal with the issue. There is limited infrastructure, no education, no jobs, no light and no peace for fear of kidnapping or worse. This is ridiculous
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by King2019(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Who is arrewa? There is insecurity people are using innocent lives to make money. Our leaders that are not blinded by greed are online and in the newspapers calling this out and calling for the sluggish pace this president is using to deal with the issue. There is limited infrastructure, no education, no jobs, no light and no peace for fear of kidnapping or worse. This is ridiculous

I like your moniker

I do not think we have a president

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by SUMMIE23(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Welcome to your next level
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by pieces18: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is this news true or another fake news? Buhari is truly doing well here.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
WHY VACATE SCHOOL? BUT NORTH IS VERY PEACEFUL, INFACT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY CASE OF INSECURITY IN THE NORTH, THE ATTACK, KIDNAPPING AND RANSACKING OF GSS KANKARA STUDENTS ARE FAKE NEWS, INFACT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS, WE SHOULD FIRST VERIFY TO SEE IF THE NEWS IS FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE. SHAME.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Grateful02(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Abeg no vex, where is buhari from?
My country is really in for the worse(hands on the face)
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Michaeltreasure(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=RedGreenBlueRGB post=97004635][/quote]Unless they change their ways, this will just be the beginning of their woes!
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by bigcasava1(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2020
We are talking about una president state
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by enemyofprogress: 2:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Shame on Buhari and all those that voted for him
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by sulaak(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2020
HeadShot:
Sai Barber

My Yoruba Muslim friend still chants

Sai barber

Any Yoruba backing that idiot Buhari is slave
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by sulaak(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2020
The insecurity in North will soon migrate to the South. Southern regions must start developing independent armed agencies.

Amotekun is not enough. ..A real security outfit that can contain insecurity internal and externally. In external insecurity, I mean Northern Nigeria.

Insecurity in the North, will force the Northerner to seek new pasture in the south thereby creating conflict over land and resources.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by jacoik(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Hayjay1710:
You lied those victims kidnapped themselves, don’t paint PMB black
lolxxxxx hahahaha in fact guy, meet me at third bridge by 12:30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by oloshun(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Imagine...to vacate hostel because government failed to provide security..I think we all should go get our gun and protect ourselves because it is obvious we are in j town already...I have my riffle though..but I can't post the pictures here

Better get your gun,
Better get your vest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice, so know this,
Until you feel the gun blast,
Nobody gonna sleep & nobody gonna rest,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Cos in J town is the wild wild west

And because Wild Wild West is lawless, it becomes 'The survival of the Fittest', where who shoots first win the contest and keep surviving.
Nothing else could describe the security situation in Nigeria than the concept of Wild Wild West what you opined this morning. People need to more about that, it is not just a perspective, it is a theory.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by oloshun(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
winterfell007:

That's to show you how useless and brainless they're. They can form unnecessary hisbah for Muhammed but can do the same for their own safety.

Sometimes I wonder. Is protection of lives and properties against the laws of Islam? If all Muslims are being killed or tortured like this, who will continue the legacy of SAW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Your Unijos Post Ume/direct Entry Results Online Now Hurry! / Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa / A.b.u. Zaria 2011/2012 Admission Lists Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.