Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity (19599 Views)

Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by ngwababe(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fake news.

Sai baba!
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
But Bubu is doing well
Abi... Since Zulum is praising him, maybe we should all ignore when things happen in the north.

Imagine a governor that has witnessed first class attempted assassination from Boko Haram saying that nonsense. undecided
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
spy24:
It's not getting funny

Change the service chiefs this man no gree . By the time this man is done with Nigeria sorry will be our name

Under ideal circumstances, u don't need d military for this type of job. It's d job of d police. Unfortunately, d bandits situation has nothing to do with election. If it's an election, all d Police resources will be mobilised. Just stay tuned

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
gurunlocker:
The President home isn't safe, how will he secure the whole nation?

But some people still believe he hasn't failed in the security aspects. It was never this worse.

Y are u trying to heat up d polity?
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by SeriouslySense(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
fake news, the problem is social media

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Seniorwriter(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dividends of NEXT LEVEL!!!!

I wonder why Lai Mohammed and Con are mute on this news .....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

© Seniorwriter

I need a creative video expert for product Documentary and YouTube videos related editing!!!
Contact me via Facebook or signature.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by ADMATT(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
It is regulating social media and end sars protesters that they are worrying about.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Buharidgeneral: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hausa pa Fulani case closed. Mr Lai what do you have to say. May be they didn't get clearance from the Army or they are BH informants
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by elisho: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
under pmb the security situation in the country is far better than all the president in the past acoding to Bruno state governor
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Ubiudumo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
The C in C is on top of the situation. No cause for alarm.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Eriokanmi: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Who is deceiving who? But I read in the news earlier that the claim of 600 abducted katsina school students isn't true as said by the Nigerian police. The link is as below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6310521/claims-600-abducted-katsina-students

Nigerian police and lai Muhammed deserve to be crowned liar if the decade.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by rowland545(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
it's getting worse by the day

PLEASE BRING BACK OUR KADUNA GIRLS
hmmm u know day read ur news upside down?

Dem say Katsina u say Kaduna....and Mind u nah boys school.

Read d news from d top... Slowly
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by SIONKPO1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
400 pupils in a particular school
OK,and core northerners are still keeping mute without protesting and calling on the chief dullard to resign?
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by UltimateSpice: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is becoming very serious.

Government at all levels must take security as a matter of urgency.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by rontolo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
I laugh when people think buhari cares. He has 600-man brigade guarding him upandan. Butatai’s only brief is to protect Buhari and the first family. So long as all the Forces are doing Oga’s bidding, all of you peasants can go and die (in Oshomole’s voice)

Not until zaha buhari and mama Zaha experience kidnap by bandits, Buhari is satisfied. After all, Nigeria is safer than Sudan was in the year 1604

Buratai till 2072. Buhari, carry go until 2073 abeg!
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
FarahAideed:
I thought the police said claims if kidnap untrue so why vacate schools?
d vacating isnt true also
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Where is Ango?
This is the handwork of Igbo. We sent Ipob to kidnap arewa students in katsina.

Crazy bloody jihadists, kaffir donkey herders.

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by primestreams: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
muller101:
You won't see that aboki arrewa on this thread
cheesy

He is probably preparing more Fulani pictures to post

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by poseidon12: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
spy24:
It's not getting funny

Change the service chiefs this man no gree . By the time this man is done with Nigeria sorry will be our name

Changing Service Chiefs will not change anything. We should be calling for the removal of Buhari himself.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Blackking98(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
toffyz:
Great!

In fact, boarding school should be scrapped off.

It has little or no positive effects on the students

In fact, it has more negative effects on the students. Students can be easily initiated to cultism, lesbianisms, gays, mal treatment from the senior students, younger students in junior classes are not properly monitored, no good personal hygiene etc

Boarding school is not good at all for the junior students. Parents themselves can do much more better than the so called house masters in hostels.

No house master will monitor a JSS one student on personal hygienes, such as asking whether he/she has brushed his/her teeth. Even if the house master does, he can never be consistent like a parent

Most younger junior students, find hostel life horrible.
It should be scrapped off most especially for junior classes
Hostels have existed before your parents and yourself were born and it will continue to exist even after we've returned to our maker. So relax and think about something else.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Redhot111(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'm beginning to believe those that say buhari dead. I mean I don't see how a retired army general would be alive as a president of a country and yet insecurity will get to this point within such a short period of time. I think he is truly dead.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zulum said Buhari is doing well. North is peaceful and Buhari is doing well.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Dollanaira: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Leo588(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
They have been against Education already this is just a tactics. Wicked people. They want their subordinates to be slaves while their children study abroad
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by donprinyo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
very soon lie Mohammed will tell us that because Nigerian Army has dealt with BH, so they are trying to recruit more youths to fight for them
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Vision4God: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hhmmm

I have a very big question?
Are university/Polytechnic student safe in their hostels considering the rising spate of insecurity?

How did we get here?
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by Vision4God: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hhmmm

It is secondary school now, I hope this doesn't graduate to the higher institutions.
Are university/Polytechnic student safe in their hostels considering the rising spate of insecurity?

How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by membranus: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
wolexy14:
Lets imagine say Dem kidnap me slowpoke... Who go pay d ransom ...na Nigeria Dem go still bill oooo

Waiting for Nigeria to pay your kidnap bill (God Forbids)?

U don kpafuka be dat.

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by SojiVibe: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hundreds Of Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Katsina
https://sojivibe.com/hundreds-of-secondary-school-students-kidnapped-in-katsina/

Via @SojiVibeMedia

1 Like

Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by nedekid: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
King2019:
Katsina ooo

Oya Arrewa come and defend the north
He will start by showing the 2km bridge in Kano.
First time aboki see bridge.
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by nedekid: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Vision4God:
Hhmmm

How did we get here?
You mean in the North?
They are very safe.
It is all propaganda to discredit government. According to arrewa, they have the best governors in the country and security has greatly improved since clueless Jonathan left.
Sai baba!!
Re: Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity by 2016easy2017: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Even in bonu's village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.