Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself (498 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by peacekante: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Despite the ENDSARS protest, police brutality still persist in the country and the person at the receiving end this time is magicfmnigeria ABA OAP SLEEKROZAY. She used her Instagram handle to narrate how she was brutalized by the police and also share pictures too.
She wrote:
On Tuesday 8/12/2020 I experienced first hand police brutality. I identify myself as a journalist yet it didn't make any meaning to the men of eziama police station, Aba. Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTN_Az-VcFM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIp0md1nQ3b/?igshid=1mcj1e8g1ifpc

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by Macphenson: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Report the suspect to the appropriate authority. Make sure you have evidence, cos I have noticed something. Some of these ladies running to social media are doing it to chase clout..

It happened yesterday. Two ladies engaged each other in a fierce fight over a cute Fulani guy, thereby injuring themselves. Thank God I was there in time to separate them.. Noticing the injuries, I felt for them and offered to take them to a nearby hospital for treatment. But they insisted on taking selfies first. I asked them why, they said they'll post on social media that some police officers did it to them, so they can get followers and at the same time, support the EndSars movement.

I was disappointed, and it was visible on my face. They noticed it. Well, to cut the story short, I advised them to desist from such acts.. They accepted and promised to change..

Back to the topic.. The lady should report the officer ASAP.. And if found guilty, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by Lifestone(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
I get uncomfortable when anybody crytalk, it comes to me as emotional blackmail.
I will advise Nigerians not to attempt to force Police to obey them, especially in the presence of other people, it triggers ego, it has never work and it wont work.
The best is to escalate this to a higher level, but the first rule is to try and avoid being brutalised or shot.
Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by longetivity(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zoo police have started their brutality again
Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olopka cops and wahala

Hope the lady ain't an attention seeking woman being sha
Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by SAMBARRY: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
When you see Police men in uniform just see them as mad men who aren't with their senses first of all.if you no dey follow psychotic person argue or claim right, no follow them argue or try and sound woke with them.theyre too uncivilized, uncultured and uncouth for that just be simple and humble with them.just give them their yes sir so they'll let you go but the moment you start using grammar or knowledge to start to bamboozle them,them go find load carry pure for your head o

SHA PE malu Ni broda Kole ranalo
Re: Police Brutalize MagicFMNig Aba OAP Sleekrozay Despite She Identify Herself by Jake19: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2020
While we are trying to end police brutality, these guys has vowed that there is no end to it. When will this stop?
Lalasticlacla take this to front page

(1) (Reply)

The Conspiracy Is Very Real! Wake Up Nigerians! / Yoruba Man Challenges Fulani Herdsmen Setting Up On Their Land / Man Receives 12 Strokes Of Cane For Stealing Tubers Of Yam Worth N596,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.