Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,959 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper (24571 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by itsme01: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Tinubu can't go to a friend's kids wedding in peace again

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by coputa(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Look at them both apc & pdp go hear am come 2023
See how tinubu is running upandan just for 2023 ambition if he knw what is good for him he should just sitdan bcoz he go smell pepper if he contest, is better he drop one of his boy than going personally.

And to those of una shouting yoruba muslim upandan should understand that the yorubas can never be divided with one yeye foreign religion we put our culture first b4 religion, an average yoruba do not see any difference between muslim and christian we believe that both muslim and christian are serving one god muslim+christian+traditional = one yoruba

Although i knw that some muslim minority are supporting fulanis base on their selfish interest and religion but that doesn't mean we should generalize by saying all yoruba muslim
Infact as an yoruba man if christmas come we go chop tgether, if salah come we go jolly, if traditional festive period come again na to chop together so we knw our selves as one yoruba not as muslim or christian.
Ciao.
cc sammy07
Bats and Birds
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Divoc19(f): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Let's not be underrating these men.

They are old.
We are young.

They have been in this system for ages.
We never start.

They have managed to silence our #SoroSoke generation and at the same time parading their interest for 2023

I pray they don't succeed.
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by joyandfaith: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2020
SaintLucia:
Tinubu is the Emir/Oba/Igwe/Ijaya of Politics. Many will still visit. Obi of Onitsha is in the third batch and number 36 to visit, he never reach Obi turn. Na turn by turn. He has to wait...... And meanwhile na Tinubu businesses dem burnt but na Atiku who businesses wasn't burnt dey sack him staffs. Tinubu is miles ahead of them.

Ok sir
Online argument is stupidity
https://www.theexceptionalskills.com/arguing-on-the-interne
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Dchampion65: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:
Can't Nigeria media sell their news without attaching Tinubu to it?

E tire me too
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by simbrixton2: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Arrewa:
2023 is going to be fun!!

Tinubu should Chile and be a kingmaker!!

Osibanjo/ Elrufai my potential candidates!!

We need innovative minds in the the corridor of power.
agba ooooo
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
remove the we, because na only you sabi yourself...

2023 go surprise you
Sorry have forgoting that your 84old of age am not talking about old people like u am refering to the youth not old people like you
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
remove the we, because na only you sabi yourself...

2023 go surprise you
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by kayuseful: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Whenever you're discussing who will win, ensure you're not talking with sentiments.
All you can do is ensure Tinubu doesn't emerge the APC candidate, because it he does, he will win it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
See how tinubu is running upandan just for 2023 ambition if he knw what is good for him he should just sitdan bcoz he go smell pepper if he contest, is better he drop one of his boy than going personally.

And to those of una shouting yoruba muslim upandan should understand that the yorubas can never be divided with one yeye foreign religion we put our culture first b4 religion, an average yoruba do not see any difference between muslim and christian we believe that both muslim and christian are serving one god muslim+christian+traditional = one yoruba

Although i knw that some muslim minority are supporting fulanis base on their selfish interest and religion but that doesn't mean we should generalize by saying all yoruba muslim
Infact as an yoruba man if christmas come we go chop tgether, if salah come we go jolly, if traditional festive period come again na to chop together so we knw our selves as one yoruba not as muslim or christian.
Ciao.
cc sammy07

Am suspicious of new NL accounts claiming a particular tribe...
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Sorry have forgoting that your 84old of age am not talking about old people like u am refering to the youth not old people like you

Mr I am not voting old man, cos me myself I never 35
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by lexy2014: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
it's not about Apc is about the individual coming out through the party

So who is "the individual coming out through the party"?
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Am suspicious of new NL accounts claiming a particular tribe...
Lol am not new here egbon

Viewing as guest for long time but decide to reg november

No think am
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by tempex88(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2020
As buhari no wan push am for north, e dey push himself gradually.
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
Mr I am not voting old man, cos me myself I never 35
It is well man
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by DollarBuddy: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2020
So our presidency has now become what those people use to "pay back" loyalty and past help?

Nigeria, but who did this to us?
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Alawode01(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Ohun eh rii,eh wii,ti olorun ni yio se,no one can curse who God bless,jagaban 2023 done deal,deal done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2020
lexy2014:

So who is "the individual coming out through the party"?
if Umahi is willing I will vote
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Lol am not new here egbon

Viewing as guest for long time but decide to reg november

No think am

Ok grin
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by leokid866: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Arrewa:

remove El-rufia and put Zulum.
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Arrewa:

He is a Nigerian so he have every right to run for office if he like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by udemzyudex(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:
Can't Nigeria media sell their news without attaching Tinubu to it?

Tinubu media team is doing a great job, and I believe you know about it cos notice any time there is a Tinubu topic on fp, you always be there saying can't this people do without Tinubu?

Lol.. Werey wey dey disguise
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by leokid866: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A southern Christian or we go back to a northern Muslim... a southern Muslim can't win president now when a Muslim just did 8 years... if a president must come out from the south, it must be a Christian
running along religious lines is part of the things doing us......how did you let yourself get here?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by leokid866: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
if Umahi is willing I will vote
lol he should not think it........he better go back to pdp for that......in fact I have said it several times any igbo man that is bold enough to come out on the platform of the pdp I will vote for their government but this corner corner they want to do in Apc will only end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by daywalker02: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Arrewa:

Once u make someone a president it is impossible to control such person, it will take grace for the person to b loyal to u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2020
leokid866:

lol he should not think it........he better go back to pdp for that......in fact I have said it several times any igbo man that is bold enough to come out on the platform of the pdp I will vote for their government but this corner corner they want to do in Apc will only end in premium tears.
Umahi is my governor that's why wink
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Cycle of doom
Someone(A thief) that supported a failure
Now is being praised and ...
To reinforce failure...
To save Nigeria, there is need to look beyond ethnicity and religion or go back to our roots where we share similar identity...
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Blankstare(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2020
Divoc19:
Let's not be underrating these men.

They are old.
We are young.

They have been in this system for ages.
We never start.

They have managed to silence our #SoroSoke generation and at the same time parading their interest for 2023

I pray they don't succeed.

They will succeed in 2023, there's a system which is structured. I wish they don't too. As buhari will always say channel your grievances to the national assembly where you have your representatives. We the youth wish we can impact any change on twitter and Facebook...but nahh....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Dpharisee: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Ciao.
cc sammy07
Mumble Jumble and full of contradiction, MURIC puts Islam first before Yoruba
Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by SaintLucia: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2020
joyandfaith:

Ok sir
Online argument is stupidity
https://www.theexceptionalskills.com/arguing-on-the-interne
Tinubu is the Emir/Oba/Igwe/Ijaya of Politics. Many will still visit. Obi of Onitsha is in the third batch and number 36 to visit, he never reach Obi turn. Na turn by turn. He has to wait...... And meanwhile na Tinubu businesses dem burnt but na Atiku who businesses wasn't burnt dey sack him staffs. Tinubu is miles ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Divoc19(f): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Blankstare:

They will succeed in 2023, there's a system which is structured. I wish they don't too. As buhari will always say channel your grievances to the national assembly where you have your representatives. We the youth wish we can impact any change on twitter and Facebook...but nahh....

Brilliant, it is high time we get ourselves familiar with our representatives... truly charity they say begins at home.

Our online rant/protest will only give us international attention and asyum like DJ Switch but, can't fight or fix our issues.

#SoroSoke which way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

Mumble Jumble and full of contradiction, MURIC puts Islam first before Yoruba
Don't be half wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US / Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.